Go Back   Shoe Vomit > The Econopocalypse > COVID-19

View Poll Results: Would you participate in the riots and looting?
Yes I would, why not 0 0%
No 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-04-2021, 12:44   #1
Northerner
Moon

Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Riots and looting, would you?

If you knew you could get away with it like in the US or if you were in the US and don't care about the reason, would you participate in the riots and looting?

There is always a lighthouse, always a man and always a city...
Northerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2021, 16:25   #2
ChemicalKicks
BRO

ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I live in Belfast.

I live 150 meters away from the latest loyalist riots, they're cunts and can fuck off. They all did get away with it too. It's not a question can you get away with it, you will get away with it.

Dickheads!
ChemicalKicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2021, 23:10   #3
yourmum
Fucking your mothers since the 80's

yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalKicks View Post
I live in Belfast.

I live 150 meters away from the latest loyalist riots, they're cunts and can fuck off. They all did get away with it too. It's not a question can you get away with it, you will get away with it.

Dickheads!
why is it all kicking off again. Tried to read different articles to work out what's sparked it all off and all I get back is they are going mental about the border in the irish sea and the Northern Ireland Protocol. I think I even read something where the loyalist contingent were saying that they were no longer going to observe the Good Friday Agreement as it was technically finished because of the irish Sea Border ?
yourmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2021, 23:40   #4
Moses
Baron Balderdash

Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmum View Post
why is it all kicking off again. Tried to read different articles to work out what's sparked it all off and all I get back is they are going mental about the border in the irish sea and the Northern Ireland Protocol. I think I even read something where the loyalist contingent were saying that they were no longer going to observe the Good Friday Agreement as it was technically finished because of the irish Sea Border ?
Bit of that, bit of Sinn Fein people attending a funeral which clearly broke Covid laws but the authorities chose not to prosecute so people went reeee.
Old 18-04-2021, 02:08   #5
ChemicalKicks
BRO

ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Bit of that, bit of Sinn Fein people attending a funeral which clearly broke Covid laws but the authorities chose not to prosecute so people went reeee.
The people rioting don't even know who Bobby Storey was, and it was almost a year ago, so complete BULLSHIT. Just some classic whataboutism So anygry about the lack of social distancing at a funeral that they broke regulations to riot about it

IMO the people rioting did because they could, the reasons came after. DUP kept putting out the message there would be trouble and then all of a sudden, we've got riots, surprise surprise.

DUP ushered in the Irish Sea Border the dumb cunts! They're so short sighted it's unreal. Tories obviously do not give a shit about NI (I don't blame them), but DUP thought Brexit meant wall between Northern Ireland and Ireland and obviously (as everyone pointed out NOT) the wall would be between NI and the rest of the UK. Now DUP is pushing the narrative that they've been betrayed LOL TBF BJ did attend DUP party conference and lied his face off said the exact opposite of what he actually intended to do and the DUP lapped it up.

So, in ultimate summary. If I'm being cruel, DUP/Loyalism/Unionism in NI has no strategic plan. It's just mindlessly going from one 'NO' to the next. They got played. All this shit will die down again until they get fucked over again (not that I have any sympathy).

I'm English born just to put that out there, been living here since I was a child.

This was really aimed at yourmum because he asked what was going on.

On a separate note and just because I'm a cunt, how come the queens husband didn't have to have a socially distanced reduced attendance funeral. OH MY GOD, IM GOING TO RIOT

Last edited by ChemicalKicks; 18-04-2021 at 02:11.
Old 18-04-2021, 02:18   #6
Moses
Baron Balderdash

Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalKicks View Post
On a separate note and just because I'm a cunt, how come the queens husband didn't have to have a socially distanced reduced attendance funeral. OH MY GOD, IM GOING TO RIOT
Erm it was socially distanced as required/had thirty people (IGNORING THE HUNDREDS OF TROOPS ETC OBVS, but they presumably count as people working there).

Quote:
Funeral ceremonies must have no more than 30 people attending, whether indoors or outdoors. This number does not include anyone working at the event.
https://www.gov.uk/government/public...virus-pandemic
Old 18-04-2021, 02:22   #7
ChemicalKicks
BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Erm it was socially distanced as required/had thirty people (IGNORING THE HUNDREDS OF TROOPS ETC OBVS, but they presumably count as people working there).

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...virus-pandemic
IGNORING THE HUNDREDED OF TROOPS

That's lucky for the queen.

I had to stand outside beside the road for the last funeral I attended because there was already 10 people inside the building.

Had to watch the cremation on a TV screen outside afterwards too but whatever....

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles...tions-mean-you

Queen / England must have different rules.

I am bitter about this, not mad at you.

EDIT:

People allowed to sing, can't have that here. People without masks, not allowed here.
Old 18-04-2021, 03:19   #8
ChemicalKicks
BRO

Plus does anyone actually care? I don’t, queen and all the princes can crawl in a hole. But there have been thousands of restricted funerals, it’s not fair. As a society, we shouldn’t have royals.
Old 18-04-2021, 04:23   #9
Moses
Baron Balderdash

Sorry you had a funeral to go to .

Well the worked within the current rules (they were relaxed to allow thirty people the other day). Tbf the singers were in a separate area and only four of them (five people in total). Presumably all tested loads anyway. The royals did also wear masks in vehicles and inside. Idk, I think they basically stuck to the rules. Obvs the soldiers etc were an indulgence but a) allowed by the rules, b) did distance and wear masks etc, and c) the Royal Family are a special case in our society tbf (even if you don’t like them).

I’m not a massive fan but at the moment they’re alright, except noncy Andrew, and it’s not like they have any real power in our politics etc. The Queen just rubber stamps shit for ceremonial reasons. The question is always what do we have instead? Some elected ceremonial president wouldn’t be great. Idk, they’re just a relic of our past but completely inoffensive as things stand... when they’re actual reasonable public servants etc. Like the Queen’s been good for this country over her reign. Charles/William/Harry seem like decent people. Etc Etc. If they ever become a bratty family which doesn’t do all the public service stuff I’d say bin them off, but until then just chill.

Obvs the Queen lives a nice life, but she spends a shit load of time going round making people happy lol. Not much to criticise there. We give them money but only because it used to be their stuff and they essentially get a cut of the profits after giving it to us.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:23   #10
Malcolm Tucker
Not Infected.

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Princess Ann had some serious medals on her. Impressive.