Go Back   Shoe Vomit > The Econopocalypse > COVID-19

Old 10-06-2021, 22:35   #1
Moses
Baron Balderdash

Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Long-ish HDMI 2.1 Cables

Moving my TV to a spot in front of a box room. Want to put my PS5/any other shit in there and run cables to the TV. Will probs just be coax for TV and HDMI 2.1 for PS5 as that?s my media centre.

Anything I need to consider when getting the HDMI cable or are they much of a muchness? Just need 5m to be safe but don?t want to buy a piece of shit that?s not actually 2.1 etc etc.
Old 11-06-2021, 22:30   #2
yourmum
Fucking your mothers since the 80's

yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

i think its all much of a muchness. I got a 5m HDMI cable from amazon for a tenner when I did something similar and unless you are a real home cinema nut that can tell when one pixel looks at you funny you can not see the difference.

was this one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...e?ie=UTF8&th=1
yourmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2021, 01:25   #3
ChemicalKicks
BRO

ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Moving my TV to a spot in front of a box room. Want to put my PS5/any other shit in there and run cables to the TV. Will probs just be coax for TV and HDMI 2.1 for PS5 as that?s my media centre.

Anything I need to consider when getting the HDMI cable or are they much of a muchness? Just need 5m to be safe but don?t want to buy a piece of shit that?s not actually 2.1 etc etc.
As long as they're to spec it doesn't matter what type you get, Amazon is probably your best best. You shouldn't be spending stupid money. Only thing I would consider is the wrap, some companies put stupid fancy wraps on them that actually make them stiffer which hurts when you're trying to get them in trunking or routing them behind cabinets or whatever.
ChemicalKicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2021, 01:28   #4
ChemicalKicks
BRO

ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmum View Post
i think its all much of a muchness. I got a 5m HDMI cable from amazon for a tenner when I did something similar and unless you are a real home cinema nut that can tell when one pixel looks at you funny you can not see the difference.

was this one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...e?ie=UTF8&th=1
But it depends what you need it for. The cable you have doesn't support 4k, it doesn't even give the spec in the description.

Make sure the spec is quoted, but otherwise just get the cheapest which meets your actual requirements.
ChemicalKicks is offline   Reply With Quote