Go Back   Shoe Vomit > The Econopocalypse > COVID-19

Old 15-01-2021, 21:07   #11
yourmum
Fucking your mothers since the 80's

yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Back on topic.

I waited untill the 2nd season for Mandolorain came out, primarilly because no doubt there would be a massive cliffhanger at the end of season 1 and nothin gis more piss boiling than having to hang around for another year to see what happens. Binged both season, and was suprised that Disney didn't completely fuck it over and make it rainbows and sugar.

Only complainst are the women in it are a bit butch, Katee Sackoff has a very sqaure jaw and the other bird with dark hair looks like she injects steroids fro breakfast, although i think she was on the WWE womens roster for a while ?

Aggree with tucker the last decent star wars outing was rogue one. The last trilogy was a bit shit and the story line was all over the place, but I guess thats what happens when yo ugive it to that cock sucker JJ Abrams. I am sure Lucas was probably annoyed but not enough to give too many fucks after he filled his swag bag with disney money.
yourmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 21:20   #12
yourmum

yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
Struggled to get into star wars, so much try and follow and understand

I liked rogue one, the rest of the modern films have all seemed a bit meh, maybe I don't really get what's going on lol

do you need to understand the mythos properly to get into this or is it a self contained story?
no you don't really need to understand the mythos, the reason you don't understand what is going on is becaue even the fucking directors didn't know what was going on. The Story arc apparantly maasively changed when the original director had a falling out or something with regards to the story direction with some Disney cunts, then they brought Abrams in and it was basically throw a load of shit at the wall and see what sticks.
Old 15-01-2021, 22:38   #13
ChemicalKicks
BRO

ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmum View Post
Back on topic.

I waited untill the 2nd season for Mandolorain came out, primarilly because no doubt there would be a massive cliffhanger at the end of season 1 and nothin gis more piss boiling than having to hang around for another year to see what happens. Binged both season, and was suprised that Disney didn't completely fuck it over and make it rainbows and sugar.
This was me, when I heard about it then seen all the hype about ‘Yoda’ I was like, fuck that! But again like you pleasantly surprised it’s not all rainbows and sugar, quite the opposite but not in a glum way. Some shows go over board with the gritty shit and it just puts you off, this feels great. It’s really great writing, I believe it’s Mando that does the heavy lifting on that so I guess he must be a big fan of the universe, they’ve had a lot of guest directors from what I understand. Whatever they’re doing does seem to be working.

Quote:
Only complainst are the women in it are a bit butch, Katee Sackoff has a very sqaure jaw and the other bird with dark hair looks like she injects steroids fro breakfast, although i think she was on the WWE womens roster for a while ?
No comment on the women lol but my lovely wife tells me that the steroid lady was in Fast and Furious (I hate, she loves). Weirdly I could not get her to watch this with me, hard no lol tried playing the kid angle with her but she wouldn’t budge, bit disappointed but whatever lol

Quote:
Agree with tucker the last decent star wars outing was rogue one. The last trilogy was a bit shit and the story line was all over the place, but I guess thats what happens when yo ugive it to that cock sucker JJ Abrams. I am sure Lucas was probably annoyed but not enough to give too many fucks after he filled his swag bag with disney money.
Is Rogue One a film or a series, I haven’t seen it, not a SW fan at all, well I wasn’t anyway, I like the original film. JJ ruined Star Trek too and his reboot style seemed to heavily influence DISCO. I was literally sat watching Mando thinking why can’t Star Trek do something like this, made me realise how bad that franchise has become.

Last edited by ChemicalKicks; 15-01-2021 at 22:45.
ChemicalKicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 23:34   #14
Malcolm Tucker
Not Infected.

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Rogue One is a film, prequel to how the plan for the death star gets to the rebels at the start of the original trilogy. It's good.
Old 15-01-2021, 23:40   #15
ChemicalKicks
BRO

ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
Rogue One is a film, prequel to how the plan for the death star gets to the rebels at the start of the original trilogy. It's good.
I’ll give it a watch.

If you want send me a message with your email and I’ll give you access to my Plex server so you can stream “stuff”

That goes to anyone else too
Old 18-01-2021, 16:16   #16
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Last episode of series 2 has a big pay off for watching this whole thing

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2021, 17:03   #17
ChemicalKicks
BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
Wasn’t it fucking perfect!!!! I rewatched the last episode again on Friday night, still hits hard the 2nd time.

Craig, you in on this action?
Old 18-01-2021, 17:33   #18
yourmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
yeah, those low angle shots of Princess leia's hariy bush were a great touch......

always had her down for being shaved though.
Old 18-01-2021, 18:11   #19
ChemicalKicks
BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmum View Post
yeah, those low angle shots of Princess leia's hariy bush were a great touch......

always had her down for being shaved though.
Watch the show you pervert lol
Old 18-01-2021, 23:40   #20
yourmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalKicks View Post
Watch the show you pervert lol
I have watched it. However looking at how the star wars story goes on to unfold, Grogu must have been trained badly, because in the end the "resistance" had to rely on a Jedi that was trained super quick in Episode 8, then somehow turned out bad ass in episode 9 (rise of skywalker), being palpatines niece means shit if you lack discipline to wield the force and control it.

Season 3 hopefully has a lot of Boba in it seeing how he has taken over Jabba's palace. I am struggling to see where Mando will fit in in season 3. The only potential story arc for him is resolution of the dark sabre issue, Bo-Katan will 100% see that has unfinished business as she basically wants to reclaim Mandalore and needs the sabre to do so,but can only get it by winning it in combat

Boba should be given a side story of trying to hunt down Solo as it was because of him he ended up nearly being fully digested by the Saarlac. Although Solo has gone all Guile and gone home to be a familly man and have a kid that will be the next Vader wannabe.