Go Back   Shoe Vomit > The Econopocalypse > COVID-19

Old 15-01-2021, 14:16   #1
ChemicalKicks
BRO

ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default The Mandalorian

God I know I’m late to the party on this but I just finished the last episode of the latest season (2).

I’m not a Star Wars fan and I had seen memes about ‘baby Yoda’ Gro Gu and thought it was dumb. But oh my god how great is that show, how great was the final scene before credits when he unmasks for the kid, I cried. I think because I’ve got a lil one running about the house I really latched onto Gro gu as I’m sure every one has.

As a Bill Burr fan too, old ginger freckled tits was great.

Anyone else?
ChemicalKicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 14:34   #2
Malcolm Tucker
Not Infected.

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Struggled to get into star wars, so much try and follow and understand

I liked rogue one, the rest of the modern films have all seemed a bit meh, maybe I don't really get what's going on lol

do you need to understand the mythos properly to get into this or is it a self contained story?
Old 15-01-2021, 15:01   #3
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yeah I only just started watching it too. It's pretty good, better than I thought it was going to be and I'd avoided watching it for the last few years.

I thought Rogue One was good as well. But other than that, everything released since the 80's has been shit.

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 15:20   #4
ChemicalKicks
BRO

ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
Struggled to get into star wars, so much try and follow and understand

I liked rogue one, the rest of the modern films have all seemed a bit meh, maybe I don't really get what's going on lol

do you need to understand the mythos properly to get into this or is it a self contained story?
I don’t think you need to know anything about the SW universe to enjoy this. The plot is very simple and clear and they really build out on your understanding of what’s shown in the episodes rather than anything implied because of the universe setting.

I’m a complete Trek nerd but this is so much better than anything coming out from that side of things. Honestly I’d recommend it to you.
Old 15-01-2021, 15:21   #5
ChemicalKicks
BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
Yeah I only just started watching it too. It's pretty good, better than I thought it was going to be and I'd avoided watching it for the last few years.

I thought Rogue One was good as well. But other than that, everything released since the 80's has been shit.
I was on the avoiding side of things because I just thought it was gonna be a big pile of cheesey shit but was pleasantly surprised. Sorry if I ruined some of the plot for you above I’ll not reveal anything else if you haven’t watched it all. I binge watched both seasons over 3 days.
Old 15-01-2021, 15:54   #6
Malcolm Tucker
Not Infected.

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

excellent, will watch, and I agree on trek front, I don't want to hihack your thread though, basically discovery is just toilet and picard was ok-ish, they need a few of the old tng and ds9 writers back
Old 15-01-2021, 17:04   #7
Oswald
how many people have been mugged?

AKA: Bakez
Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

is it woke?

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
ADNAMS SOUTHWOLD - Mosaic
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Oswald is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 17:20   #8
yourmum
Fucking your mothers since the 80's

yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald View Post
is it woke?
go home and fuck yourself you ginger faggot.
yourmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 18:33   #9
ChemicalKicks
BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
excellent, will watch, and I agree on trek front, I don't want to hihack your thread though, basically discovery is just toilet and picard was ok-ish, they need a few of the old tng and ds9 writers back
Not hijacking, it’s good to compare. DISCO was shit, the best thing about it was the DISCO T-shirt’s with the Federation logo on Amazon Picard was a really slow burn and TBH Sir Patrick kinda ruined it for me going in, don’t know if you seen around the time it dropped he was giving interviews saying all this shit about not wanting his character to be the same and it kinda put me off, plus the show was such a slow burn and some times just didn’t make sense. The last episode with all the ships warping in for battle was epic but that was just about it.

I would say Mando is kinda similar to DS9 in concept, it’s in the universe but it’s revolves around it’s own story. Each episode stands alone but there’s an overarching plot that is progressed in each episode little by little.

It’s the best TV show I’ve watched in a few years, up there with Breaking Bad and Impulse (on YouTube) got cancelled after the 2nd series
Old 15-01-2021, 18:34   #10
ChemicalKicks
BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmum View Post
go home and fuck yourself you racist ginger faggot.
Fixed