Go Back   Shoe Vomit > The Econopocalypse > COVID-19

Old 02-07-2021, 21:49   #41
pies
If you can read this you are looking at my user title, well done

pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I had Sterling Kane score against Germany 10/1 ?3 on paid for me bets of tournament, and won super 6 euros I am ?5 entry ?50 1st place, won by 2 point
Old 03-07-2021, 09:22   #42
Malcolm Tucker
Not Infected.

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Nice one, I play super6 as well, feels more likely to win than lottery and totally free, closest I came was last season, 21 points

do you do itv7 as well? also free, much longer odds on that as you need to basically get 6-7 horses right in a row to have any chance but people do win it. Only issue is remembering to do it as it runs every few days ffs
Old 08-07-2021, 09:38   #43
yourmum
Fucking your mothers since the 80's

yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I had a tenner on itally to win outright from day 1. I reckon i am getting paid. England needed an own goal and a non penalty to beat a team whose best player is banged up in hospital.

Italy will tear those cunts a new one then give them a real lesson in how to park the bus.
yourmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 13:48   #44
Moses
Baron Balderdash

Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Put a load of free bets on slabhead to have a headed shot on target at 9/2. ?16 so ?72 PROFIT.

Have money on Kane to win the golden boot (from before the tournament started). One goal takes him level with Ronaldo and Schick... but Ronaldo has an assist which is a tiebreaker. So need Kane to score twice or one goal and one assist (only ?10 at 5/1, but also get a ?3 free bet every time he scores).
Old 08-07-2021, 18:30   #45
Malcolm Tucker
Not Infected.

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Golden boot could land for Kane. I mean, England could go all the way and win but the problem is they were so well backed even at the start I don't think they've ever been a good price. Clearly they're still favourites but I think neutrals will see Italy as more likely winners.

Easy money though is away from Europe. Copa d America final. Neymar to get carded.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:09   #46
yourmum
Fucking your mothers since the 80's

yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

easiest 90 quid I ever made. England show again just how dog shit they are. Southgate thinks he can defend his way to victory, useless horse toothed cunt.
yourmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2021, 20:26   #47
Malcolm Tucker
Not Infected.

Tbf we played quite well, I don't blame the players really. First half was just perfect, I loved everything about it. The early goal, the wig, the catchphrase. Brilliant. Our back 3, top drawer. Phillips and Rice were superb as well. The only one I thought looked a little lost was Mount.

But yeah, second half the game flipped around, they'd rejigged their setup and were on the front foot. SG was reluctant to change strategy as well. One change with Saka. Not enough. Not against this Italy side. They were making changes left and right, impactful changes. Grealish should have been on earlier, or Foden etc etc. Wasted bench. Rice for Henderson ffs. Henderson is another holding player, you put him on to lock in a lead, not to chase one. Yeah he got a goal against Ukraine, well whoopee shit, first ever and probably last as well. One free header against a blown out team does not an attacking midfielder make. Some said Rice took a knock and/or was fucked, ok, so bring on Foden then, or Sancho or even Bellingham. Someone with pace who will keep causing the same problems Rice was causing.

Then he held off, into ET, to the point we almost didn't even have time to actually use all our subs. First kick of the ball for Rashford and Sancho was their penalty. Madness. Far, far too late. We could have nicked it in second half of ET if we'd gone for it earlier rather than just hold out and stack the forwards on simply for spot kicks. At one point we had Kane, Sterling, Rashford, Sancho, Saka and Grealish on all at once. 3 of them with fresh legs. That's the fucking thing of nightmares but they were on for literally 45 seconds. If that had been 5 minutes, who knows. Maybe a counter would have done us, but I dunno, their main threat had hobbled off, they seemed done. It was worth the risk. If you don't go for it in the second half of extra time in the fucking final, you never, ever, will.

So gutting because sometimes when England get knocked out and you see the final games you always think 'Well, we wouldn't have beat these anyway' but with that, we could have won it, it was ours for the taking but he just couldn't bring himself to risk 5-10 minutes of all out attack for it.

Last edited by Malcolm Tucker; 13-07-2021 at 20:41.
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2021, 20:49   #48
Oswald
how many people have been mugged?

AKA: Bakez
Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

southgate put on the 3 black players at the last moment because he wanted diversity to win

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
ADNAMS SOUTHWOLD - Mosaic
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Oswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2021, 20:58   #49
pies

pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Kenneth Williamshad Italy and England win the euros before it kicked off

Let it run, didnt cash out and got more from Italy winning at 9/1

Had Kane goldenboot was hoping for 2 goals in final but didnt come off

Dropped ?2 on England beat Ukraine 4-0 and Kane score 1st nice cheeky win oi oi

Won Euro2020 super6 league I was in and that was ?45 profit, basically I paid for all me beers in pubs during Euros from betting
Old 01-08-2021, 02:16   #50
pies

are you a geeky 8 stone bot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
Tbf we played quite well, I don't blame the players really. First half was just perfect, I loved everything about it. The early goal, the wig, the catchphrase. Brilliant. Our back 3, top drawer. Phillips and Rice were superb as well. The only one I thought looked a little lost was Mount.

But yeah, second half the game flipped around, they'd rejigged their setup and were on the front foot. SG was reluctant to change strategy as well. One change with Saka. Not enough. Not against this Italy side. They were making changes left and right, impactful changes. Grealish should have been on earlier, or Foden etc etc. Wasted bench. Rice for Henderson ffs. Henderson is another holding player, you put him on to lock in a lead, not to chase one. Yeah he got a goal against Ukraine, well whoopee shit, first ever and probably last as well. One free header against a blown out team does not an attacking midfielder make. Some said Rice took a knock and/or was fucked, ok, so bring on Foden then, or Sancho or even Bellingham. Someone with pace who will keep causing the same problems Rice was causing.

Then he held off, into ET, to the point we almost didn't even have time to actually use all our subs. First kick of the ball for Rashford and Sancho was their penalty. Madness. Far, far too late. We could have nicked it in second half of ET if we'd gone for it earlier rather than just hold out and stack the forwards on simply for spot kicks. At one point we had Kane, Sterling, Rashford, Sancho, Saka and Grealish on all at once. 3 of them with fresh legs. That's the fucking thing of nightmares but they were on for literally 45 seconds. If that had been 5 minutes, who knows. Maybe a counter would have done us, but I dunno, their main threat had hobbled off, they seemed done. It was worth the risk. If you don't go for it in the second half of extra time in the fucking final, you never, ever, will.

So gutting because sometimes when England get knocked out and you see the final games you always think 'Well, we wouldn't have beat these anyway' but with that, we could have won it, it was ours for the taking but he just couldn't bring himself to risk 5-10 minutes of all out attack for it.