Go Back   Shoe Vomit > The Econopocalypse > COVID-19

Old 06-03-2021, 14:59   #61
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Covid mortality rate is between 0.5% and 1% btw,

Also the vaccine really has been around for way longer than Covid. AZ is essentially one they developed for SARS years ago with differently targeted sequencing. If your concern is unknown effects, it's much more proven than long term Covid effects which given the disease is only a year old, we don't yet know.

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 15:31   #62
Malcolm Tucker
Not Infected.

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

True, missed that claim. Nothing in the measurements etc saying vaccine uptake must reach a certain % in order to lift restrictions.

The minority of people who don't get it will be restricted no more than anyone else tbh, not by the government anyway, they will however have to live with the fact their enduring contribution to a global pandemic was spewing conspiracies, undermining science and throwing tantrums about it not being over quickly enough.

Imagine that on your death bed lol, like people dying now:

"What did you do in the second world war granddad?"

"Well Timmy, I spent a lot of time and effort trying to convince people the response to Hitler was disproportionate, and he was just the usual bad politician. Later, I told people that the herculean effort in building spitfires quickly was rushed and unsafe and they should not be flown. I had no qualifications or experience whatsoever in these respective areas but nevertheless I was sure I was right. I'd been wrong countless times before but on this I was sure to be on the right side of history. When the government intervened in my life by trying to save it I decided to respond by resisting the blitz rules and endangered those around me in the process. I put my gas mask in the bin. We were told it was temporary, which they were, but at the time I didn't want to wait and decided to be a cunt about it almost immediately. I told people the death toll was all propaganda and there wasn't even a war going on, it was just one big exercise in control. So... yeah... you know what, just pull the plug Timmy"

Last edited by Malcolm Tucker; 06-03-2021 at 15:34.
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 17:31   #63
ChemicalKicks
BRO

ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Just pull the plug Timmy ........
ChemicalKicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 18:19   #64
Oswald
how many people have been mugged?

AKA: Bakez
Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

TLDR not gettin the vax

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
ADNAMS SOUTHWOLD - Mosaic
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Oswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 18:41   #65
ChemicalKicks
BRO

ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald View Post
TLDR not gettin the vax
STFU
ChemicalKicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 22:13   #66
Stagflation
Hereward

AKA: Stag
Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
That's not true either. You can choose to refuse the vaccine and legal restrictions are going to end in a few months in any case.
So you don't think vaccination passports are going to be introduced? I hope you're right but I know they're being pushed from all angles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
Covid mortality rate is between 0.5% and 1% btw,
That number is pretty meaningless. For a start many people will be exposed to the virus but it won't even infect them, even aboard the Diamond Princess which was full of old people only 0.38% of the passengers died. If you're metabolically healthy with vitamin D stores and a half decent immune system the virus is not a threat. In fact it's been modeled that only about 50-20% of the UK population is really under threat from the virus due to innate T-cell response from previous coronaviruses. https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3563/rr-6

Quote:
Also the vaccine really has been around for way longer than Covid. AZ is essentially one they developed for SARS years ago with differently targeted sequencing. If your concern is unknown effects, it's much more proven than long term Covid effects which given the disease is only a year old, we don't yet know.
Not getting the disease or the vaccine.
We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man.

— C.S. Lewis
Stagflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 14:03   #67
Malcolm Tucker
Not Infected.

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagflation View Post
So you don't think vaccination passports are going to be introduced? I hope you're right but I know they're being pushed from all angles.
It's not enforceable or practical, I'm confident that needing a 'passport' to bypass restrictions isn't going to happen, not in the UK anyway, your personal vaccination status won't be a factor in government restrictions. As Chuckles says in a few months things will start to end and it'll be things like your local area, hospital admissions etc that will determine restriction changes, if any. Even a significant number of vaccinated people don't support drilling down to a personal level on this. If you don't want/care about the vaccine, that's that.

What you might find though is some private businesses will determine their own policies. Airlines might insist you show proof of vaccination or a recent negative test in order to fly with them. Cruise ships, festivals, stadiums etc as well. I think anything in which close proximity of people makes it more of a factor and an outbreak could threaten their business.
Old 07-03-2021, 14:03   #68
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagflation View Post
They'll likely be required for foreign travel as other countries may demand it. Also certain professions like Doctors may require them like they currently do for hepatitis, but outside that I very much doubt they will be a requirement for the general public.

Quote:
That number is pretty meaningless. For a start many people will be exposed to the virus but it won't even infect them, even aboard the Diamond Princess which was full of old people only 0.38% of the passengers died. If you're metabolically healthy with vitamin D stores and a half decent immune system the virus is not a threat. In fact it's been modeled that only about 50-20% of the UK population is really under threat from the virus due to innate T-cell response from previous coronaviruses. https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3563/rr-6
Well yes obviously any mortality rate is based on being infected.

If you're saying that the article is saying that 20-50% have existing immunity, then the article you linked doesn't say that. It says that various studies have shown a t-cell response ranging from 20-50%, but that there is not yet evidence that that response has led to immunity to Covid.

Quote:
Not getting the disease or the vaccine.
K, no one is forcing you to. Just don't try and pretend that decision is based on rationality because pretty much everything you've said on the subject is nonsense.

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 14:31   #69
Oswald
how many people have been mugged?

AKA: Bakez
Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Why do Pro-Vaxers get so mad then when someone doesn’t want the vax?

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
ADNAMS SOUTHWOLD - Mosaic
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Oswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 18:19   #70
Malcolm Tucker
Not Infected.

Quote:
Why do Pro-Vaxers get so mad then when someone doesn?t want the vax?

Quote:
im seriosuly gonne end my life if im forced to VAX, turst me
so make these sentances life like i yourt brain, cos its gonna haunt u, espsecialyt COVtard graig

only peeople who are free from gult are CHUCKLES and EG
legonds of teh tinternet, sucha shame we didnt start a wow guild
ok fuck you for off and FUCK YOU FUCKING ITS OVER, VAXER CUNTS!!
Quote:
cock u all
ficlpff
ficl the vax
fick liberals, fuck f conservaties
FUCK YAL VAXXERS!!!!!
FCKL OFF AND FUCK YOURSELVES AND KIL YOURSELVES
INCLDUIG CHUCKCLES!!!! FUCK YOU