View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 20:58   #26
ChemicalKicks
BRO

ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.ChemicalKicks is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yeah the fucking mongs I’ve seen on my wife’s Facebook feed talking all this conspiracy shit worse than Stag TBF,calling people sheeple. One dickhead I seen posting the shit is an unemployed alcoholic talking about not poisoning their body for the government lololol also started going on about how the hospitals didn’t have capacity in ICU 10 years ago and how her Kate husband died of something similar to COVID (10 years ago), it’s all this stupid trash on facebook in a feedback loop with other trash patting themselves on the back for seeing the conspiracy that the rest of us are too simple to see FFS

Well I’m one of the sheep now, got my first jab today, arms a little sore a few hours later but was told to expect that.
ChemicalKicks is offline   Reply With Quote