View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 19:35   #25
Malcolm Tucker
Not Infected.

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagflation View Post
Except you don't need to be on a centrally managed database limiting your movements unless you submit to a flu vaccine. So yeah, it's quite different unless you've been so programmed with fear by the British media that you'll sacrifice your own autonomy just to feel safe.
You won't be on a central database managing your life, the NHS isn't forcing vaccinations nor central government. 18 million are already done so if it's "coming" then they've missed the boat massively on that one. Maybe Poland will introduce it as mandatory I don't know, but you're talking about the British media programming us so I assume you're talking about British stuff.

As for limiting your movements etc, well that's the other side of the coin to libertarianism, the government isn't going to be the one decreeing things, it'll be private businesses. Airlines saying you can't fly or stadiums saying you can't enter. Society will move on and leave you behind and nobody is going to care about you stomping your feet at the sidelines. It's up to you, it's your life to sulk away and bed wet fretting about a little jab in the arm. I mean, little kids get vaccines, the sympathy for grown men refusing it is going to be limited and short lived

Last edited by Malcolm Tucker; 27-02-2021 at 19:38.
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote