View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 06:18   #2
Frank Castle
I’LL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

The thing is this is just the start of it, by this time next year everything will be ABSOLUTELY CUNTED

Like folks are thinking a blip and then it will get back to where we were. Nah mate, a slow death with more and more businesses going into administration as we approach Xmas and into next summer

Why do I find this amusing ? Because I have nothing to lose. And after the pretend economic repair after 2009, by way of QE I knew it was going to fail in an even bigger way, so I got out of construction and did my hgv. Always jobs on wagons Like the FTSE has recovered some what to plus 6k points ... yeah sure it has lol, FTSE is absolute bollox lads
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote