Shoe Vomit

Shoe Vomit (https://shoevomit.com/index.php)
-   COVID-19 (https://shoevomit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Anyone been vaxxed yet? (https://shoevomit.com/showthread.php?t=39494)

Oswald 25-02-2021 04:36

Anyone been vaxxed yet?

Seeing loads of cunts on Facebook wanking each other off about getting jabbed
I will never take a vax, I?d rather go unemployed

Moses 25-02-2021 09:03

Gonna reeee when Gove comes back and says antivax spastics won't be excluded from society. Companies should be able to block anyone who isn't vaccinated. Should be able to have it as a condition of employment and should be able to turn away antivax customers. The only exception being where people have a legitimate medical reason for not having the vaccine (eg. pregnant women).

Malcolm Tucker 25-02-2021 10:28

Both parents have had jab no. 1 now, sister in law has too but she works in a hospital. No reaction or side effects, all just said it's like a normal vaccination, ache in the arm and a bit of a headache.

One of my Uncle's has had it as well, despite saying since last year that he wouldn't, sharing the usual facebook tropes about it. I wonder if he's typical of it, enjoys saying he won't get the vaccine because it's more of an interesting answer to give to people, makes you look a maverick etc, but when the NHS appointment actually comes they think twice about it and go. :hehe:

ChemicalKicks 25-02-2021 10:39

Wife and I getting it on Saturday :)

Chuckles 25-02-2021 13:52

My sister had it in December as she works in a hospital. Both parents and all uncles/aunts have had it.

Oswald 25-02-2021 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moses (Post 1026761)
Gonna reeee when Gove comes back and says antivax spastics won't be excluded from society. Companies should be able to block anyone who isn't vaccinated. Should be able to have it as a condition of employment and should be able to turn away antivax customers. The only exception being where people have a legitimate medical reason for not having the vaccine (eg. pregnant women).

Bad trolling, u student toff cunt

Oswald 25-02-2021 14:44

I’m anti vax, I’m a liberal and believe in personal freeedom

Malcolm Tucker 25-02-2021 15:13

Yeah but a libertarian stance works both ways, you're free not to have the vaccine but businesses are free to make it a requirement for their job, or refuse custom to those without it. Or is it the kind of freedom others don't get to have.

Anyway, weird hill to die on IMO, people trivialise the small risk from covid but a vaccine with even less statistical risk puts the fear of god into them? 18 million vaccinations in the UK so far and 0 deaths from it, just a few bad reactions in the sorts of people who are already allergic to stuff like dust and wind anyway. I mean, terrifying stuff. Ah well, stay at home if you want, we'll enjoy our holidays abroad.

Stagflation 25-02-2021 18:57

Bunch of boot lickers ITT

Oswald 26-02-2021 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker (Post 1026768)
Yeah but a libertarian stance works both ways, you're free not to have the vaccine but businesses are free to make it a requirement for their job, or refuse custom to those without it. Or is it the kind of freedom others don't get to have.

Anyway, weird hill to die on IMO, people trivialise the small risk from covid but a vaccine with even less statistical risk puts the fear of god into them? 18 million vaccinations in the UK so far and 0 deaths from it, just a few bad reactions in the sorts of people who are already allergic to stuff like dust and wind anyway. I mean, terrifying stuff. Ah well, stay at home if you want, we'll enjoy our holidays abroad.

there are more deaths than 0 within 30 days of the vax, a lot more :picard:

LOL RETARD BAD TROLLING

im a maverik and im never taking a vax :sv: