PDA

View Full Version : Cockroach infestation in Alabama

Oswald
07-01-2022, 22:02
Got keys to an apartment on Monday
Went in and it had a funny smell, like sweat and wondered why all the lights were on

Didnt stay there, turned all the lights off and went back Tuesday morning and there were 100+ cockroaches

They were fucking everywhere. In the cooker, in the sink, in the bath, bathroom sink, up the walls, and you had to play a game of twister to walk around without stepping on them

There were even 3 dead ones in the toilet

There were eggs on the floor and there was a 2 seater sofa and I found 4 inside it

This country is an abomination. You cant move without a car, like you literally cannot cross the roads. There is no other way to move and theres a car park every 50 metres and idiots complain about how there isnt enough parking spaces and traffic and potholes. How about building a cycle lane or a pavement to reduce the number of cars, instead of every road being a motorway with a service station every 50 metres

Everything is a fucking rip off with admin fees raping you

The country is unsustainable and its fucked. I had the police called on me because I was walking along hte road at night

It's also hot as fucking hell and if it gets cold everyone stays at home

Stagflation
09-01-2022, 09:30
Idiocracy was a documentary. Stack some cash and leave.

Moses
11-01-2022, 02:01
Buy a truck and a gun you fucking idiot.

Oswald
11-01-2022, 06:44
Buy a truck and a gun you fucking idiot.

How?s that going to help with cockroach infestations?

Also trucks are expensive

Moses
11-01-2022, 08:16
How?s that going to help with cockroach infestations?

Also trucks are expensive

Become a 'van lifer'/live out of the new truck like many Americans do in the land of opportunity.

Moses
11-01-2022, 11:47
i9BIg4Dph1E

Oswald
11-01-2022, 20:21
i9BIg4Dph1E

looks shite
americans need to build non car infrastructure

Moses
11-01-2022, 21:21
At least it’d be able to drive away from all the natural disasters (and gun-wielding mobs).

Oswald
12-01-2022, 01:29
At least it?d be able to drive away from all the natural disasters (and gun-wielding mobs).whats the meaning of your signature?
is that your shot number for when you got vaxxed?

btw im still not vaxxed :hehe::thumbs:

need to get one to come back if I go back to denmark in the summer though :picard: