PDA

View Full Version : Q

Frank Castle
22-05-2021, 17:10
Btw guys, after studying Q for the last 6 months it?s actually been proven correct :loool:

All this stuff with the audits, covid, Israel, Iran, etc all been predicted by Q

You should have a look lads, might help you cope with what is coming ;)

Don?t hate me, I know it?s hard, I?m just trying to help You understand and soften the blow xxx

Oswald
22-05-2021, 17:58
Q is a bullshitter IMO
And trust me, I KNOW how to be an expert bullshitter

Frank Castle
22-05-2021, 18:09
Idiot

It’s a military coms operation

Frank Castle
22-05-2021, 18:10
Btw this is ww3 we are in right now

ChemicalKicks
22-05-2021, 18:17
Btw guys, after studying Q for the last 6 months it?s actually been proven correct :loool:

All this stuff with the audits, covid, Israel, Iran, etc all been predicted by Q

You should have a look lads, might help you cope with what is coming ;)

Don?t hate me, I know it?s hard, I?m just trying to help You understand and soften the blow xxx

So definitely not a LARP then?

Also I don?t know if this is what you mean but the audit is the more corrupt than DJT, isn?t it being carried out by all pro trump people?

Plus you?re not trying to help us, you?re trying to gloat but I don?t know why lol

Frank Castle
22-05-2021, 18:46
So definitely not a LARP then?

Also I don?t know if this is what you mean but the audit is the more corrupt than DJT, isn?t it being carried out by all pro trump people?

Plus you?re not trying to help us, you?re trying to gloat but I don?t know why lol

BWAHAAAAAAHAAAA

STOP LISTENING TO CNN U FUCKING SPASTIC

The ballot fraud is just a side show u muppet. Dominion HAS BEEN DECIDING THE ELECTIONS FOR 20 YEARS, IN THE SOFTWARE

go and learn. The truth is learned it is never told. Unless it comes from the mouth of DJT

like I keep saying you are going to be rather shocked and upset lol

I predict the forum will be shut again Like it was after your brexit ownage:rofl:

Frank Castle
22-05-2021, 19:00
Btw the forensic audit is carried out under full cctv and observation by many independents

But they are looking for folds in the ballots and paper types etc. Trump and the military knew this was happening for years. It’s the biggest sting operation in the history of the universe

Go on frankspeech.com and watch the 3 videos “absolute proof” etc and make ur own mind up

You’ll probably say Mike lindel is a crack head wtf is this bullshit Looool ... but this kind of attitude has got you and visage et al to this point. Now it’s time to wake up

Frank Castle
22-05-2021, 19:03
https://home.frankspeech.com/content/mike-lindells-absolute-series

Oswald
22-05-2021, 19:27
TLDR
All I care about is where is the next pint of cask coming and how can we destroy fizzy keg beer

Frank Castle
22-05-2021, 19:35
Tbh I’ve not watched anything apart from Q podcasts for 6months. This is the most unbelievable time to be alive. Better than any Fucking film I’ve ever watched, it’s nuts AND GOOD TRIUMPHS OVER EVIL

ChemicalKicks
22-05-2021, 19:44
Tbh I?ve not watched anything apart from Q podcasts for 6months. This is the most unbelievable time to be alive. Better than any Fucking film I?ve ever watched, it?s nuts AND GOOD TRIUMPHS OVER EVIL

I thought you?d be all over disclosure at the moment? Report is coming out in June have you read or seen anything about the latest happenings?

Malcolm Tucker
23-05-2021, 15:02
You?ll probably say Mike lindel is a crack head wtf is this bullshit Looool ... but this kind of attitude has got you and visage et al to this point. Now it?s time to wake up

Ok well this guy has said Trump will be back in office by August, after the audits, tribunals etc. A revised deadline but whatever, let's see what happens in August.

If Trump is restored to office, I agree that obviously I and others on here need to wake up, as what we all thought was or wasn't going on is clearly very far adrift from the reality.

But, what if he's not though? Will you make any attempt to re-evaluate all of this?

ChemicalKicks
23-05-2021, 16:35
No because a new date will be plucked out of the ether

Frank Castle
23-05-2021, 16:47
Ok well this guy has said Trump will be back in office by August, after the audits, tribunals etc. A revised deadline but whatever, let's see what happens in August.

If Trump is restored to office, I agree that obviously I and others on here need to wake up, as what we all thought was or wasn't going on is clearly very far adrift from the reality.

But, what if he's not though? Will you make any attempt to re-evaluate all of this?

I won?t get held to dates. It is happening. I?d put my life on it. Did you watch the 3 documentary?s ?

You lot can laugh at these nutty Americans and the dodgy video links/platforms that the maga lot are forced to use, but if it wasn?t true then why the censorship? Why the cancellation of these people? Why not be open ? Why fight the audits ? If these guys are nutters let them destroy themselves yeah, we can laugh at them when the dust has settled... unless ...

Q said NCSWIC. Prepare to have your fucking minds blown

Malcolm Tucker
23-05-2021, 17:05
You say it's happening but surely there's a point you'd consider it not happening otherwise it just sounds like you're hiding the possibility of just being wrong in vagueness that can never be technically disproven, like a cult or a religion does. Just forever moving the goalposts.

Frank Castle
23-05-2021, 17:16
The ball is the election fraud. The deepstate have been constantly moving the goalposts. It’s only now forensic audits of everything is coming to fruition

You’ve obviously not watched the 3 Mike lindel videos