PDA

View Full Version : Black gop candidate red pills u cucks

Frank Castle
21-05-2021, 07:45
https://rumble.com/vhdfk5-episode-963-the-wicked-witch-of-the-south-how-vernon-jones-is-taking-on-sta.html

ChemicalKicks
21-05-2021, 14:14
Can you summarise the video please

Frank Castle
21-05-2021, 18:11
And that ladies and gentlemen is the problem.

Leftards like Stuart here only get their information from MSM. When they exist in this orchestrated echo chamber they have such narrow/insular views that anything like erm election fraud or legitimately elected conservative black men against the crazy left, are completely alien to them

WATCH THE VIDEO U FUCKING SPASTIC

Frank Castle
21-05-2021, 18:13
I always say the difference between me and you lot, is I read the guardian, I watch bbc, but I also watch highly censored independent news channels, and I make my mind up with ALL the available information

ChemicalKicks
21-05-2021, 19:03
Nah Luke no one is going to watch a right wing propaganda shit piece without any idea why you want us to watch it. This just highlights the problem with you. You’re too gullible and suffer confirmation bias seeking out “news” sources that fit your preconceived belief. You’re text book boomer Facebook retard the shite you believe. Get a grip of yourself.

You’ve said before you don’t watch MSM because you’re not a cuck, you dumb cunt.

Visage
21-05-2021, 23:53
I always say the difference between me and you lot, is I read the guardian, I watch bbc, but I also watch highly censored independent news channels, and I make my mind up with ALL the available informationIf they're highly censored how can you be getting all the info?

Oswald
22-05-2021, 11:33
Because he?s black it means more :yes:
#blackprivilige

Frank Castle
22-05-2021, 13:14
Nah Luke no one is going to watch a right wing propaganda shit piece without any idea why you want us to watch it. This just highlights the problem with you. You?re too gullible and suffer confirmation bias seeking out ?news? sources that fit your preconceived belief. You?re text book boomer Facebook retard the shite you believe. Get a grip of yourself.

You?ve said before you don?t watch MSM because you?re not a cuck, you dumb cunt.

But what are I going to say when trump is proven right, and he?s back in power :loool:

Doubling down on your retardation is all you can do tho. Or you?re literally admitting you?ve been a retard your whole life. Like I say it?s going to be a very big shock and the bitterest pill you?ve ever had to swallow :hehe: :sv:

ChemicalKicks
22-05-2021, 14:13
:trump: