PDA

View Full Version : Got a 25yo stunner on the go

Frank Castle
04-02-2021, 09:32
Like weve been messaging loads and shes a single mum, but her body is size 4 9/10 skinny model looks pert b cups, face 7/10 but Im shitting it cos Im a fat 43 yo trucker... how the fuck can I pull this one off ? She?s seen my pics of my beer belly and moobs and shes still interested ffs

She?s a real person from my town btw so Im not being cat fished

Im just so insecure about my obesity, maybe she wants a big fat old trucker as shes fed up of being messed around by 30 yo players in skinny jeans ?

Honestly if I manage to shag this bird it will be my best achievement in life, all things considered

Malcolm Tucker
04-02-2021, 10:20
is it dimple's daughter?

Chuckles
04-02-2021, 11:25
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPFmH0oCYAAJsiH?format=jpg

Oswald
05-02-2021, 04:12
Like weve been messaging loads and shes a single mum, but her body is size 4 9/10 skinny model looks pert b cups, face 7/10 but Im shitting it cos Im a fat 43 yo trucker... how the fuck can I pull this one off ? She?s seen my pics of my beer belly and moobs and shes still interested ffs

She?s a real person from my town btw so Im not being cat fished

Im just so insecure about my obesity, maybe she wants a big fat old trucker as shes fed up of being messed around by 30 yo players in skinny jeans ?

Honestly if I manage to shag this bird it will be my best achievement in life, all things consideredget her on the ale and its all ok

thats the main reason i want to stay where im living now, drinking cask ale
the level of pussy is unreal and they are automatically attracted to my passionate motivational speaches on how cask ale is the reason for civilisation
when i move to alabama ill be fucked

dimle
07-02-2021, 20:17
is it dimple's daughter?

My youngest is 31 and both of them are a bit hefty

ChemicalKicks
07-02-2021, 20:51
My youngest is 31 and both of them are a bit hefty

Fuck me, you?re brutal

Frank Castle
10-02-2021, 20:59
Still linking this bitch