PDA

View Full Version : The Mandalorian

ChemicalKicks
15-01-2021, 14:16
God I know I’m late to the party on this but I just finished the last episode of the latest season (2).

I’m not a Star Wars fan and I had seen memes about ‘baby Yoda’ Gro Gu and thought it was dumb. But oh my god how great is that show, how great was the final scene before credits when he unmasks for the kid, I cried. I think because I’ve got a lil one running about the house I really latched onto Gro gu as I’m sure every one has.

As a Bill Burr fan too, old ginger freckled tits was great.

Anyone else?

Malcolm Tucker
15-01-2021, 14:34
Struggled to get into star wars, so much try and follow and understand

I liked rogue one, the rest of the modern films have all seemed a bit meh, maybe I don't really get what's going on lol

do you need to understand the mythos properly to get into this or is it a self contained story?

Chuckles
15-01-2021, 15:01
Yeah I only just started watching it too. It's pretty good, better than I thought it was going to be and I'd avoided watching it for the last few years.

I thought Rogue One was good as well. But other than that, everything released since the 80's has been shit.

ChemicalKicks
15-01-2021, 15:20

I liked rogue one, the rest of the modern films have all seemed a bit meh, maybe I don't really get what's going on lol

do you need to understand the mythos properly to get into this or is it a self contained story?

I don’t think you need to know anything about the SW universe to enjoy this. The plot is very simple and clear and they really build out on your understanding of what’s shown in the episodes rather than anything implied because of the universe setting.

I’m a complete Trek nerd but this is so much better than anything coming out from that side of things. Honestly I’d recommend it to you.

ChemicalKicks
15-01-2021, 15:21
Yeah I only just started watching it too. It's pretty good, better than I thought it was going to be and I'd avoided watching it for the last few years.

I thought Rogue One was good as well. But other than that, everything released since the 80's has been shit.

I was on the avoiding side of things because I just thought it was gonna be a big pile of cheesey shit but was pleasantly surprised. Sorry if I ruined some of the plot for you above I’ll not reveal anything else if you haven’t watched it all. I binge watched both seasons over 3 days.

Malcolm Tucker
15-01-2021, 15:54
excellent, will watch, and I agree on trek front, I don't want to hihack your thread though, basically discovery is just toilet and picard was ok-ish, they need a few of the old tng and ds9 writers back

Oswald
15-01-2021, 17:04
is it woke?

yourmum
15-01-2021, 17:20
is it woke?

go home and fuck yourself you ginger faggot.

ChemicalKicks
15-01-2021, 18:33
excellent, will watch, and I agree on trek front, I don't want to hihack your thread though, basically discovery is just toilet and picard was ok-ish, they need a few of the old tng and ds9 writers back

Not hijacking, it’s good to compare. DISCO was shit, the best thing about it was the DISCO T-shirt’s with the Federation logo on Amazon:D Picard was a really slow burn and TBH Sir Patrick kinda ruined it for me going in, don’t know if you seen around the time it dropped he was giving interviews saying all this shit about not wanting his character to be the same and it kinda put me off, plus the show was such a slow burn and some times just didn’t make sense. The last episode with all the ships warping in for battle was epic but that was just about it.

I would say Mando is kinda similar to DS9 in concept, it’s in the universe but it’s revolves around it’s own story. Each episode stands alone but there’s an overarching plot that is progressed in each episode little by little.

It’s the best TV show I’ve watched in a few years, up there with Breaking Bad and Impulse (on YouTube) got cancelled after the 2nd series :(

ChemicalKicks
15-01-2021, 18:34
go home and fuck yourself you racist ginger faggot.

Fixed

yourmum
15-01-2021, 21:07
Back on topic.

I waited untill the 2nd season for Mandolorain came out, primarilly because no doubt there would be a massive cliffhanger at the end of season 1 and nothin gis more piss boiling than having to hang around for another year to see what happens. Binged both season, and was suprised that Disney didn't completely fuck it over and make it rainbows and sugar.

Only complainst are the women in it are a bit butch, Katee Sackoff has a very sqaure jaw and the other bird with dark hair looks like she injects steroids fro breakfast, although i think she was on the WWE womens roster for a while ?

Aggree with tucker the last decent star wars outing was rogue one. The last trilogy was a bit shit and the story line was all over the place, but I guess thats what happens when yo ugive it to that cock sucker JJ Abrams. I am sure Lucas was probably annoyed but not enough to give too many fucks after he filled his swag bag with disney money.

yourmum
15-01-2021, 21:20

no you don't really need to understand the mythos, the reason you don't understand what is going on is becaue even the fucking directors didn't know what was going on. The Story arc apparantly maasively changed when the original director had a falling out or something with regards to the story direction with some Disney cunts, then they brought Abrams in and it was basically throw a load of shit at the wall and see what sticks.

ChemicalKicks
15-01-2021, 22:38
Back on topic.

I waited untill the 2nd season for Mandolorain came out, primarilly because no doubt there would be a massive cliffhanger at the end of season 1 and nothin gis more piss boiling than having to hang around for another year to see what happens. Binged both season, and was suprised that Disney didn't completely fuck it over and make it rainbows and sugar.

This was me, when I heard about it then seen all the hype about ‘Yoda’ I was like, fuck that! But again like you pleasantly surprised it’s not all rainbows and sugar, quite the opposite but not in a glum way. Some shows go over board with the gritty shit and it just puts you off, this feels great. It’s really great writing, I believe it’s Mando that does the heavy lifting on that so I guess he must be a big fan of the universe, they’ve had a lot of guest directors from what I understand. Whatever they’re doing does seem to be working.

Only complainst are the women in it are a bit butch, Katee Sackoff has a very sqaure jaw and the other bird with dark hair looks like she injects steroids fro breakfast, although i think she was on the WWE womens roster for a while ?

No comment on the women lol but my lovely wife tells me that the steroid lady was in Fast and Furious (I hate, she loves). Weirdly I could not get her to watch this with me, hard no lol tried playing the kid angle with her but she wouldn’t budge, bit disappointed but whatever lol

Agree with tucker the last decent star wars outing was rogue one. The last trilogy was a bit shit and the story line was all over the place, but I guess thats what happens when yo ugive it to that cock sucker JJ Abrams. I am sure Lucas was probably annoyed but not enough to give too many fucks after he filled his swag bag with disney money.

Is Rogue One a film or a series, I haven’t seen it, not a SW fan at all, well I wasn’t anyway, I like the original film. JJ ruined Star Trek too and his reboot style seemed to heavily influence DISCO. I was literally sat watching Mando thinking why can’t Star Trek do something like this, made me realise how bad that franchise has become.

Malcolm Tucker
15-01-2021, 23:34
Rogue One is a film, prequel to how the plan for the death star gets to the rebels at the start of the original trilogy. It's good.

ChemicalKicks
15-01-2021, 23:40
Rogue One is a film, prequel to how the plan for the death star gets to the rebels at the start of the original trilogy. It's good.

I’ll give it a watch.

If you want send me a message with your email and I’ll give you access to my Plex server so you can stream “stuff” :)

That goes to anyone else too :)

Chuckles
18-01-2021, 16:16
Last episode of series 2 has a big pay off for watching this whole thing :dreamy:

ChemicalKicks
18-01-2021, 17:03
Last episode of series 2 has a big pay off for watching this whole thing :dreamy:

Wasn’t it fucking perfect!!!! I rewatched the last episode again on Friday night, still hits hard the 2nd time.

Craig, you in on this action?

yourmum
18-01-2021, 17:33

yeah, those low angle shots of Princess leia's hariy bush were a great touch...... :thumbs:

always had her down for being shaved though.

ChemicalKicks
18-01-2021, 18:11
yeah, those low angle shots of Princess leia's hariy bush were a great touch...... :thumbs:

always had her down for being shaved though.

Watch the show you pervert lol

yourmum
18-01-2021, 23:40
Watch the show you pervert lol

I have watched it. However looking at how the star wars story goes on to unfold, Grogu must have been trained badly, because in the end the "resistance" had to rely on a Jedi that was trained super quick in Episode 8, then somehow turned out bad ass in episode 9 (rise of skywalker), being palpatines niece means shit if you lack discipline to wield the force and control it.

https://i.imgur.com/9qK6XrT.png

Season 3 hopefully has a lot of Boba in it seeing how he has taken over Jabba's palace. I am struggling to see where Mando will fit in in season 3. The only potential story arc for him is resolution of the dark sabre issue, Bo-Katan will 100% see that has unfinished business as she basically wants to reclaim Mandalore and needs the sabre to do so,but can only get it by winning it in combat

Boba should be given a side story of trying to hunt down Solo as it was because of him he ended up nearly being fully digested by the Saarlac. Although Solo has gone all Guile and gone home to be a familly man and have a kid that will be the next Vader wannabe.

ChemicalKicks
23-01-2021, 18:40
I have watched it. However looking at how the star wars story goes on to unfold, Grogu must have been trained badly, because in the end the "resistance" had to rely on a Jedi that was trained super quick in Episode 8, then somehow turned out bad ass in episode 9 (rise of skywalker), being palpatines niece means shit if you lack discipline to wield the force and control it.

Season 3 hopefully has a lot of Boba in it seeing how he has taken over Jabba's palace. I am struggling to see where Mando will fit in in season 3. The only potential story arc for him is resolution of the dark sabre issue, Bo-Katan will 100% see that has unfinished business as she basically wants to reclaim Mandalore and needs the sabre to do so,but can only get it by winning it in combat

Boba should be given a side story of trying to hunt down Solo as it was because of him he ended up nearly being fully digested by the Saarlac. Although Solo has gone all Guile and gone home to be a familly man and have a kid that will be the next Vader wannabe.

Grogu ends up dead???????

Season 3 better be all about Grogu again, I really want to see the little fella reunited with Mando. Bo-Katan is a complete cunt, she was laughing at Mando for him refusing to take off his helmet because 'this is the way' then she won't take the stupid sabre because 'this is the way' FUCK OFF luv

yourmum
23-01-2021, 19:35
Grogu ends up dead???????

Season 3 better be all about Grogu again, I really want to see the little fella reunited with Mando. Bo-Katan is a complete cunt, she was laughing at Mando for him refusing to take off his helmet because 'this is the way' then she won't take the stupid sabre because 'this is the way' FUCK OFF luv

no idea what hapens to Grogu, but if he was trained properly he should have been kicking arse against the first order in Episode 8 and 9, instead the resistance had to rely on some mary sue that was trained by an OAP woman who wasn't even a real Jedi.

Bottom line skywalker was a shit trainer. Probably due to the fact that his wanking hand was mechanical.

Season 3 will likely be about the adventures of Fett. Can't see where Grogu fits in TBH

Peter Pervs
28-01-2021, 23:13
Season 3 will likely be about the adventures of Fett. Can't see where Grogu fits in TBH
Did any of you cunts watch past the credits at the end of Season 2 ffs? :itchychin:

If you had, the you'd know that Boba Fett went to Jabba's Palace and took the throne from Bib Fortuna, and there will be a spin-off series called 'The Book of Boba Fett' next December.

The Mandalorian Season 3 is separate to this you bunch of Treky cunts.

ChemicalKicks
29-01-2021, 00:40
Did any of you cunts watch past the credits at the end of Season 2 ffs? :itchychin: I did but only after I seen it mentioned on Reddit lol

If you had, the you'd know that Boba Fett went to Jabba's Palace and took the throne from Bib Fortuna, and there will be a spin-off series called 'The Book of Boba Fett' next December.

Being a Treky cunt I do admit I’m very jealous of the quality of this show compared to the recent shit we’ve got from Picard and the Mushroom Spore microscopic hippopotamus warp drive show.

yourmum
29-01-2021, 01:12
Did any of you cunts watch past the credits at the end of Season 2 ffs? :itchychin:

read post 20 you blind cunt where I clearly said "Season 3 hopefully has a lot of Boba in it seeing how he has taken over Jabba's palace"

Peter Pervs
29-01-2021, 12:11
Season 3 hopefully has a lot of Boba in it seeing how he has taken over Jabba's palace. I am struggling to see where Mando will fit in in season 3.

Well you seem to be the blind cunt who read 'The Book of Boba Fett, Coming December 2021' as 'The Mandalorian Season 3' at the end of the episode. :hehe:

Peter Pervs
11-02-2021, 20:31
That MMA fighter woman who plays an MMA fighter woman in the Mandalorian has been fired. :dolefrog:

ChemicalKicks
11-02-2021, 21:53
That MMA fighter woman who plays an MMA fighter woman in the Mandalorian has been fired. :dolefrog:

Apparently she?s a bit of a cunt anyway, she always felt out of place to me anyway, won?t miss her

Malcolm Tucker
11-02-2021, 22:12
Can you imagine some latte carrying hipster producer being the one to fire her. They must have drawn straws knowing there's a 50% chance she flips out and crushes their skull in her hands.

Tbh it's why The Rock is in so many shit films, who is actually going to go up to him and say that he's shit and needs to go.

ChemicalKicks
11-02-2021, 22:30
Can you imagine some latte carrying hipster producer being the one to fire her. They must have drawn straws knowing there's a 50% chance she flips out and crushes their skull in her hands.

Tbh it's why The Rock is in so many shit films, who is actually going to go up to him and say that he's shit and needs to go.

I read they waited out the contract on her, so it wasn?t that she was fired as such they just didn?t renew her. Sure the lead actor writer producer dude sister is trans and she was ranting on about trans shit a while back lol she?s a dumb cunt

Peter Pervs
11-02-2021, 23:18
I read they waited out the contract on her, so it wasn?t that she was fired as such they just didn?t renew her. Sure the lead actor writer producer dude sister is trans and she was ranting on about trans shit a while back lol she?s a dumb cunt
When I read what she'd actually said about jews etc, it wasn't really anything bad.

She was trying to make a point about hating your neighbour (for their political views) and used the fact that Nazi's made the German people hate and attack their Jewish neighbours before any soldiers came in to round them up.

It wasn't the best analogy by any means, but the way Leftie people over-reacted is just shocking.

The trans thing seemed to be about saying Be bop boop when asked about gender pronouns or something shit like that. :shrug:

ChemicalKicks
12-02-2021, 00:38
When I read what she'd actually said about jews etc, it wasn't really anything bad.

She was trying to make a point about hating your neighbour (for their political views) and used the fact that Nazi's made the German people hate and attack their Jewish neighbours before any soldiers came in to round them up.

It wasn't the best analogy by any means, but the way Leftie people over-reacted is just shocking.

The trans thing seemed to be about saying Be bop boop when asked about gender pronouns or something shit like that. :shrug:

Her Nazi comment while not outright inflammatory is unbelievably insensitive especially to come from a public persona with a Disney contract. The trans robot thing is mocking pronouns, she?s a cunt. Fuck her

yourmum
12-02-2021, 01:02
Her Nazi comment while not outright inflammatory is unbelievably insensitive especially to come from a public persona with a Disney contract. The trans robot thing is mocking pronouns, she?s a cunt. Fuck her

you wouldn't want to fuck her, with her thighs she snap your cock right off. :ffspant:

I am sure the RWSF will be in here soon to tell you that you are "woke"

Northerner
12-02-2021, 10:36
Her Nazi comment while not outright inflammatory is unbelievably insensitive especially to come from a public persona with a Disney contract. The trans robot thing is mocking pronouns, she?s a cunt. Fuck herWoke cunt.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Malcolm Tucker
12-02-2021, 11:01
If you're on the left and you use Hitler analogies on Trump, like his attempted consolidation of executive power, attack on the press etc, then that's ok. You're very intelligent and will get applause on a chat show. But if you're on the right, you don't get to make similar analogies, it's insensitive and offensive to bring it up and must be fired.

Northerner
12-02-2021, 11:30
If you're on the left and you use Hitler analogies on Trump, like his attempted consolidation of executive power, attack on the press etc, then that's ok. You're very intelligent and will get applause on a chat show. But if you're on the right, you don't get to make similar analogies, it's insensitive and offensive to bring it up and must be fired.Not sure if this is a trick post by tucker as it makes some sense.

Maybe it's down to a certain persecuted demographic who use this as a tool in further their own interests. If you are a useful then they allow it, if not then you are cancelled. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210212/4f8c5ce054fcc0235f060b24e03a3197.jpg

Peter Pervs
12-02-2021, 12:46

You've just proven her point, lol.

Peter Pervs
12-02-2021, 12:47
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210212/4f8c5ce054fcc0235f060b24e03a3197.jpg

Self owned. :loool:

ChemicalKicks
12-02-2021, 15:34
You've just proven her point, lol.

I don't think so, but maybe I'm being ignorant? :)

Stagflation
13-02-2021, 11:23
The trans robot thing is mocking pronouns, she?s a cunt. Fuck her

lol how could anyone mock this whole pronouns nonsense...

ChemicalKicks
13-02-2021, 12:06
lol how could anyone mock this whole pronouns nonsense...

I honestly do not know, do you have an opinion about it that you want to explain?

Stagflation
13-02-2021, 18:00
Sure, the whole being able to identify as whatever you want is nonsense. It's one thing if someone has gender dysphoria and they want to identify as the other sex, go through 'reassignment' after many hours of counseling. It's quite another to create some completely nonsense 'gender identity' and then insist that you're no longer male or female whilst forcing people to accept your nonsense. What was wrong with just being a butch woman or a camp man, now they insist on being genderqueer with they/them pronouns...
Letting XY people into woman's sports is also fucking retarded, they shouldn't be able to compete with women just because they're mentally ill and think they're women.

But the most retarded thing about publicly proclaiming your pronouns is 'normal' people putting them on their profiles for social justice points, seriously, fuck off. Virtue signalling brainwashed morons.

ChemicalKicks
13-02-2021, 19:27
You just got cancelled.

IDGAF about gender pronouns, but I do find it funny how people can get so worked up about it all. Have you had personal experience with any of the above, I’m not taking the piss out of you, like have you met someone that’s asked you to use certain pronouns with them? If they did would you use them? If you wouldn’t, what would that mean to them? I love this!

Malcolm Tucker
13-02-2021, 20:49
Yeah, I think people get so worked up about this and I don't really understand why. There's "very intelligent" guys (it's usually guys, with beards and a lot of self-assured confidence) doing lengthy podcasts and youtube videos ranting about this. Hours upon hours of it. :scratchy:

At the end of the day I get it, gender isn't a simple feminine or masculine switch, like gay or straight, there probably is a bit of a spectrum going on. Identifying somewhere in between is something I can't relate to, but if other people can compartmentalise their sex from their gender, then fine, it doesn't impact me so whatever. Does it mean they're all mentally ill? I doubt it. I mean we used to think homosexuality was a mental illness.

But do some of them take liberties with the situation? I think they probably do, like sometimes you can just tell some green-haired vegan "gender fluid" person in a bar is just dying for the argument, they fucking live for it. They cannot wait to unleash their righteous anger on some bewildered person who calls them a she/her or whatever. It isn't necessary. It reminds me a lot of the new wave atheism from about 10-15 years ago. Atheists who aren't just content with being who they are, they have to constantly express it, all the time, to everybody. Every religious person or even agnostic person is fair game for the argument. It's just boring.

ChemicalKicks
13-02-2021, 22:21
I was a militant atheist and it was so fucking tiring I can’t believe I inflicted it on myself by being such a cunt to everybody

Stagflation
14-02-2021, 11:19
You just got cancelled.

IDGAF about gender pronouns, but I do find it funny how people can get so worked up about it all. Have you had personal experience with any of the above, I?m not taking the piss out of you, like have you met someone that?s asked you to use certain pronouns with them? If they did would you use them? If you wouldn?t, what would that mean to them? I love this!

Just online, I am a polite person who accepts people for who they are generally. I've known trans people and respected their identity but I'm not arguing against that. It's more the current trend where sex and gender are conflated. There is pushback happening, women's rights groups and lesbians are leading the charge. They fought to feel safe and have segregated spaces but by erasing the difference between sex and gender they lose.

Mainly I just see straights with their pronouns announced on their Twitter accounts as a marker of ideological capture. Then there are the faux-queers who want to play at being a victim so they can have fun with some righteous indignation.

ChemicalKicks
14-02-2021, 13:50
Just online, I am a polite person who accepts people for who they are generally. I've known trans people and respected their identity but I'm not arguing against that. It's more the current trend where sex and gender are conflated. There is pushback happening, women's rights groups and lesbians are leading the charge. They fought to feel safe and have segregated spaces but by erasing the difference between sex and gender they lose.

Mainly I just see straights with their pronouns announced on their Twitter accounts as a marker of ideological capture. Then there are the faux-queers who want to play at being a victim so they can have fun with some righteous indignation.

That?s fair I guess. I don?t do Twitter / Insta / Facebook so I don?t really see too much of it online. There?s a trans lady in the office but she hasn?t defined any pronouns. Maybe you?re right it?s more an online thing, I think if someone defined some weird pronouns most people would respect it but with an eye roll.

Also I think the feminist pushback has created the whole equal rights for equal lefts, women getting knocked out genre of videos lol

Peter Pervs
16-02-2021, 12:15
Sure, the whole being able to identify as whatever you want is nonsense. It's one thing if someone has gender dysphoria and they want to identify as the other sex, go through 'reassignment' after many hours of counseling. It's quite another to create some completely nonsense 'gender identity' and then insist that you're no longer male or female whilst forcing people to accept your nonsense. What was wrong with just being a butch woman or a camp man, now they insist on being genderqueer with they/them pronouns...
Letting XY people into woman's sports is also fucking retarded, they shouldn't be able to compete with women just because they're mentally ill and think they're women.

But the most retarded thing about publicly proclaiming your pronouns is 'normal' people putting them on their profiles for social justice points, seriously, fuck off. Virtue signalling brainwashed morons.
:clap:

Fucking Pedro Pascal has all that 'He/Him' bollocks on his Twitter page.

Surprised he didn't insist on being called the Genderfluidlorian instead.

Malcolm Tucker
16-02-2021, 12:44

Btw I looked into this because it does seem daft, from what I can tell it's not the case a male sportsman can just tell the competition he's a woman and enter the female version of the sport. They have hormone tests, have to be taking estrogen/have testosterone below a certain level and all sorts of other processes that show a conscious and wilful decision to be transitioning anyway regardless of their sporting career. I can't see an athlete seriously fucking with their body just to petition to change entry to a sport they're already in.

Plus it's probably affects <0.1% of sport so again, a lot of noise over something pretty insignificant.

ChemicalKicks
16-02-2021, 14:37
:clap:

Fucking Pedro Pascal has all that 'He/Him' bollocks on his Twitter page.

Surprised he didn't insist on being called the Genderfluidlorian instead.

Or ya know he?s just a nice human being who?s showing solidarity with his sister and recognises there?s a lot of miserable cunts online who love to shit on everything that doesn?t immediately effect them

Malcolm Tucker
16-02-2021, 16:56
That would be virtual signalling. Look, it's pretty simple, virtual signalling is pathetic and wrong unless it's

Wearing a poppy and shaming those without one.
Clapping for NHS workers.
Demanding we help our own before foreigners (but then refuse to help our own)

Stagflation
18-02-2021, 13:00
Btw I looked into this because it does seem daft, from what I can tell it's not the case a male sportsman can just tell the competition he's a woman and enter the female version of the sport. They have hormone tests, have to be taking estrogen/have testosterone below a certain level and all sorts of other processes that show a conscious and wilful decision to be transitioning anyway regardless of their sporting career. I can't see an athlete seriously fucking with their body just to petition to change entry to a sport they're already in.

Plus it's probably affects <0.1% of sport so again, a lot of noise over something pretty insignificant.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sports/2021/02/01/group-protect-womens-sports-accommodate-transgender-athletes/4345854001/

There are talented female athletes that would have got college scholarships but missed out because a trans athlete finished above them in state championships. Even if it's one place it makes a difference. Just because someone takes hormones for a year doesn't negate the massive muscle mass they put on after going through a male puberty.

Malcolm Tucker
18-02-2021, 13:29
Maybe they weren't good enough for a top spot regardless of who was above them tbh, I'm not saying that's the case but just assuming they lost because the person who beat them used to be a man could also be an easy excuse? If the trans athlete is clearly and consistently outperforming all the females in the division then yes, but if it's like they came 3rd and two women came 1st and 2nd, then I dunno, the one saying they finished 4th and all because the trans person had an unfair edge, it kinda rings a bit hollow. I'd need to actually know the sport in question quite well, watch the competition etc before making a judgement either way on the winners.

Anyway my point was it's not as simple as it's made out, which was what I was initially led to believe by the commentators on the right who were kicking up a fuss about it all, a brick shithouse in a wig absolutely smashing it and taking all the trophies etc.

Stagflation
18-02-2021, 14:30
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/GiKAwgK0TnO7Z6hJ_UCTHtzG5Y4=/0x0:1476x870/1820x1213/filters:focal(656x292:892x528):format(webp)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/67725918/Telfer_Height.0.png

:loool:

Malcolm Tucker
18-02-2021, 14:54
is that chris eubank?

ChemicalKicks
18-02-2021, 14:59
IMO there should be a separate category for trans athletes to compete in against each other.

Can anyone give an example of a trans man that competes in men’s sports, all the example I’ve seen has been trans women in women’s sports, that’s a little curious.... I wonder why that would be lol

yourmum
18-02-2021, 14:59
lane 2 has got a hint of camel toe

Malcolm Tucker
18-02-2021, 15:13
I mean in all fairness you could tell me 2 was trans and I'd believe you, no offence to her but she's quite hench, most female athletes are. Look at Serena Williams ffs, she'd fucking batter most men.

Stagflation
18-02-2021, 18:18
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EueRUM4VcAEMeoZ?format=jpg&name=medium