PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Alabama

Oswald
09-01-2021, 00:00
good idea or not?

ChemicalKicks
09-01-2021, 00:22
good idea or not?

There’s always room for 1 more racist retard, you’d fit right in.

yourmum
09-01-2021, 00:52

this, but be careful because the rednecks out there love to arse rape a faggoty ginger like you, they will spilt your arse wider than the grand canyon

Oswald
09-01-2021, 14:25

That’s racist, how dare you generalize people in Alabama
you are only talking about the whites, but there’s loads of blacks there

ChemicalKicks
09-01-2021, 15:50
That’s racist, how dare you generalize people in Alabama
you are only talking about the whites, but there’s loads of blacks there

Only person that spoke or implied colour was you. If it’s a bit you’re doing then you’re doing it really well, to the outside observer you would appear racist, well done. You’re fucking horrible, even if you are only doing it for the memes.

Frank Castle
09-01-2021, 22:45
I’m racist u horrible Paedo mick cunt

ChemicalKicks
10-01-2021, 00:54
I’m racist u horrible Paedo mick cunt

Fuck off fat head.

I know you, you’re good person.

Oswald
31-01-2021, 02:38
should i do it or not ffs

yourmum
31-01-2021, 03:10

yes you should gas yourself, do it you ginger cock sucking faggot

Malcolm Tucker
31-01-2021, 16:48

If Trump had won I'd have said no, but now Biden is in all the problems over there are fixed so yes

Moses
04-02-2021, 09:45
Remember that America is v different to the UK, with Alabama being an extreme version of that. People think the US and UK are similar because of the language, but we're fundamentally different. They're fucking weird cunts.

Oswald
05-02-2021, 04:13
Remember that America is v different to the UK, with Alabama being an extreme version of that. People think the US and UK are similar because of the language, but we're fundamentally different. They're fucking weird cunts.in what way is it different?
im gonna get fucked imo and they are gonna make me work 70 hours a week and fuck me completely, ill get my base salary and thats it

Moses
05-02-2021, 12:25
in what way is it different?
im gonna get fucked imo and they are gonna make me work 70 hours a week and fuck me completely, ill get my base salary and thats it

Right wing, gun-toting nut jobs. Huge swathes believing creationist teaching. Bizarre attitudes to human rights. Work/life balance is a FUCKING JOKE... 25% have no paid holiday LOL... and even in high level jobs people have nuts allowances... like my brother's partner's mother is some big swinging dick doctor earning hundreds of thousands a year and has all the rich people luxuries like holiday homes in fancy places etc... but she gets fuck all holiday compared to the UK :picard:.

Malcolm Tucker
05-02-2021, 12:44
can't children also get married there :loool:

Frank Castle
05-02-2021, 20:54
Right wing, gun-toting nut jobs. Huge swathes believing creationist teaching. Bizarre attitudes to human rights. Work/life balance is a FUCKING JOKE... 25% have no paid holiday LOL... and even in high level jobs people have nuts allowances... like my brother's partner's mother is some big swinging dick doctor earning hundreds of thousands a year and has all the rich people luxuries like holiday homes in fancy places etc... but she gets fuck all holiday compared to the UK :picard:.

Sounds mint you stupid cunt

I?ve been self employed for 20 years, wtf is a paid holiday :rofl:

Clueless little cunt

Moses
06-02-2021, 12:21
Sounds mint you stupid cunt

I?ve been self employed for 20 years, wtf is a paid holiday :rofl:

Clueless little cunt

Complete spastic if you can?t run a business which pays you enough to have holidays. Base your rates on working 200 days a year or live the peasant life.

ChemicalKicks
06-02-2021, 16:54
Complete spastic if you can?t run a business which pays you enough to have holidays. Base your rates on working 200 days a year or live the peasant life.

I get 40 days off per year at the moment and that?s not even maxed out yet, plus 1 year full pay sick leave. Death in service payout to my Mrs if I croak it while still employed and that?s excluding pension benefits etc

I choose the mug life thank you very much lol

Moses
06-02-2021, 19:30
I get 40 days off per year at the moment and that?s not even maxed out yet, plus 1 year full pay sick leave. Death in service payout to my Mrs if I croak it while still employed and that?s excluding pension benefits etc

I choose the mug life thank you very much lol

:fastyes:

I think I?m on 28 now, which goes up to 30 over the next couple of years. But then bank holidays/public holidays/privilege days adds another 11(?). Then I can build flexitime and take 28 days off with that looooll. So that?s 13.4 weeks total.

Obvs flexitime is only built up by doing extra time, but if I don?t build flexi the days feel stupidly short. And get 30m a day taking a 30m lunch rather than the full hour.

ChemicalKicks
06-02-2021, 19:55
:fastyes:

I think I?m on 28 now, which goes up to 30 over the next couple of years. But then bank holidays/public holidays/privilege days adds another 11(?). Then I can build flexitime and take 28 days off with that looooll. So that?s 13.4 weeks total.

Obvs flexitime is only built up by doing extra time, but if I don?t build flexi the days feel stupidly short. And get 30m a day taking a 30m lunch rather than the full hour.

Exactly, life is sweet even before WFH. The point to Luke I guess is that we work overall very little and probably not that much when we actually have to and we get a wage doing it. So stick that in your tailpipe and smoke it lol

Yeah my numbers are the same as yours BTW, 28 A/L plus 12 stat and the 28 can go up by another 5 :D