PDA

View Full Version : Happy new year

ChemicalKicks
01-01-2021, 01:47
Every one except Bakez. You can fuck off.

So happy New Years to

Luke
Your mum
Craig
Nat
Lemonbitch

If I haven’t mentioned you I’m sorry. Call me a cunt

Oswald
01-01-2021, 06:37
shit new year tbh
that bbc show, absolute lol
thats a dystopian future ive only ever seen in films, except its real

went to some old peoples home for new year, defied covid, cos it doesnt exist obviously, anyway we all watched it
the scandinavian versions were all holograms, but at lteast they werent worshipping BLM and the NHS
ive always said that the biggest threat to christianity isnt islam, its the NHS, and ive been proven right, AS USUAL

2021 isnt going bak to normal
pubs will never reopen
legends like me will cease to exist

ChemicalKicks
01-01-2021, 11:48
Moses you too

ChemicalKicks
01-01-2021, 11:49
shit new year tbh
that bbc show, absolute lol
thats a dystopian future ive only ever seen in films, except its real

went to some old peoples home for new year, defied covid, cos it doesnt exist obviously, anyway we all watched it
the scandinavian versions were all holograms, but at lteast they werent worshipping BLM and the NHS
ive always said that the biggest threat to christianity isnt islam, its the NHS, and ive been proven right, AS USUAL

2021 isnt going bak to normal
pubs will never reopen
legends like me will cease to exist
lol

Frank Castle
01-01-2021, 16:12
Yeah HNY

ChemicalKicks
01-01-2021, 19:27
Dying a lil bit today

Malcolm Tucker
02-01-2021, 18:45
the new years tv was absolutely tragic, showing previous years where they had a laugh, then crashing back to 2020 with jools holland basically on his own with an iPad on a piano

ChemicalKicks
02-01-2021, 22:33
the new years tv was absolutely tragic, showing previous years where they had a laugh, then crashing back to 2020 with jools holland basically on his own with an iPad on a piano

God I was trying to find something to watch for the countdown I think we just ended up listening to music. Oh well.