and then 4, and then 5, and then 6 :loool:

GET VAXXED GUYS!!! :thumbs:

Frank Castle
20-12-2020, 14:52
It’s tier FREE in my world

Fuck them

Malcolm Tucker
20-12-2020, 18:27
This new strain probably cuts the vaccine effectiveness in half, or more.

They've absolutely shit themselves.

THIS IS ACTUALLY IT THIS TIME.

Malcolm Tucker
20-12-2020, 22:58
We are being sealed in. Cobra meeting, rumours flying already that he's going to announce a another total lockdown until Feb 1st, with xmas day remaining as the only exception for tier1, 2 and 3.

He's also going to recall parliament to get brexit transition extended with negotiations paused until Jan/Feb.

Malcolm Tucker
20-12-2020, 23:01
Probably end of his premiership too, the extension will have a big tory rebellion but will pass due to Labour, but everyone is just fed up of him, he's a complete mess, and I think he's had enough as well, it's too much.

Visage
21-12-2020, 09:35
Probably end of his premiership too, the extension will have a big tory rebellion but will pass due to Labour, but everyone is just fed up of him, he's a complete mess, and I think he's had enough as well, it's too much.I think he's safe for now. Nobody wants to take control of the Titanic just before it hits the iceberg.

But I suspect he'll be gone by mid summer.

Oswald
21-12-2020, 10:25
We are being sealed in. Cobra meeting, rumours flying already that he's going to announce a another total lockdown until Feb 1st, with xmas day remaining as the only exception for tier1, 2 and 3.

He's also going to recall parliament to get brexit transition extended with negotiations paused until Jan/Feb.

I will love it if that’s true

Frank Castle
21-12-2020, 10:45
Absolute BS

We’ve been infiltrated by chi-com globalists like the US

Malcolm Tucker
21-12-2020, 11:15
Situation with drivers stuck in UK is becoming 'catastrophic' as Britain could see supply dry up

France's National Road Haulage Federation (FNTR) has issued a warning over hauliers stuck in Kent following France's travel ban on the UK.

"They are stuck in lorry parks with no toilets - it's becoming a catastrophe. No driver wants to deliver to the UK now, so the UK is going to see its freight supply dry up," said spokeswoman Vanessa Ibarlucea.

Sainsbury's warn customers fresh fruit and veg will have shortages and significant delays. Christmas food will be alright but thats probably cos it's all here by now. It's going to trigger a load of panic buying of everything though, same as in March. Even stuff that's made in the UK. :hehe:

IT'S ACTUALLY IT NOW. IF THIS ISN'T IT, THERE IS NO IT AND THERE NEVER WILL BE IT.

Visage
21-12-2020, 22:28
I just went to Sainsburys to get Christmas food and they had no potatoes.

THIS IS IT.

Malcolm Tucker
21-12-2020, 22:33
https://shoevomit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4707&stc=1&d=1608586423

yourmum
04-01-2021, 21:49
this is it now right ? Lock down untill at least mid Feb, so take that to mean Easter. Zombies will be coming for us soon, maybe even Trump................. This is deffinitely it this time.

Oswald
04-01-2021, 22:02
so tier 5 and lockdown 3, with lockdown 4 coming soon
told u they numbered it 1-2-3 so they could add more on top

after this i reckon it will be mandatory face masks at all times outside of your home and probably banning alcohol, backdoor sharia innit
then there will be another complete lockdown, this is over now, we're in for more or less permanent lockdown with occasional respites here and there. The better days will always be just around the corner. There will always be something else to justify lockdowns eg another flu, terror attack, a white person saying nigger on twitter etc

its like every conspiracy theory turned out to be true
they havent yet managed to destroy all small businesses, pubs, culture and recreation for the great reset
they prob know the enormous amounts of 3rd worlders who have come here are uncontrollable without totalitarian control
youve got the carbon lobby supporting it
backdoor sharia
anti terror loons wanting a track n trace for everyone
big pharma and perma vaccines, multiple vacines, multiple times a year, year after year, forever
we are in the post-christianity pre islam age, NHS worship
the new COVID industry with armies of admin and bureaucracy departments setting up new rules and the ever need to justify their jobs
mass virtue signalling on an unbelievable scale and general jackboot power hungry retards

Visage
04-01-2021, 22:29
I assumed they numbered them 1,2,3 because THAT'S HOW NUMBERS WORK.

Malcolm Tucker
04-01-2021, 23:55
where is enoch

yourmum
05-01-2021, 00:00
where is enoch

intubated in an essex hospital with a pakistani ITU nurse keeping him alive ? You can taste the irnbru............

She is probably praying to allah to keep him alive too.......................

Visage
05-01-2021, 00:08
He's coordinating the government response with his usual intelligence and expertise.

Oswald
05-01-2021, 00:15
I assumed they numbered them 1,2,3 because THAT'S HOW NUMBERS WORK.you arent as intelligent as me and cant see patterns and are too autistic to see the future

im right, im always right

Visage
05-01-2021, 00:17
I mean, now it's clear. WW1 and WW2 being numbered like that is a clear indication that the illuminati are intending us to have WW3.

It's all so obvious.

Peter Pervs
28-01-2021, 23:38
Lock-down, is a little old thing where,

We, can't get to-gether,

Lockdown Bay-beeee!