PDA

View Full Version : just been arrested

Oswald
05-12-2020, 04:56
BEEN ON THE PISS
was outside the pub and 10 o clock bullshit closing time
so i stayed longer, and outsife there was roadworks

so anyway we were all taking photos of eachother inside the HGV or pikcup truck or whatever the fuck it was
and then the plod come along and arrested us
took our names and addresses, told us we would be in court next week
i said fuck off and killyourslef, saaid corona n was a hoax, but thye were stilla damanet that we were breaking serious health and safety laws

anyway, IM NOT TAKING A VACINEE SO FUCK YOU AN FUCK OFF

Visage
05-12-2020, 12:42
OK Kevin, well done.

Back to Mummy and Daddy now.

yourmum
05-12-2020, 13:37
then you woke up.

Ginger pussies like you don't have the stones to tell the old bill fuck off.

If this was EG telling us this account I would believe it, but not from a scrawny gigner cunt like you

ChemicalKicks
05-12-2020, 15:27
BEEN ON THE PISS
was outside the pub and 10 o clock bullshit closing time
so i stayed longer, and outsife there was roadworks

so anyway we were all taking photos of eachother inside the HGV or pikcup truck or whatever the fuck it was
and then the plod come along and arrested us
took our names and addresses, told us we would be in court next week
i said fuck off and killyourslef, saaid corona n was a hoax, but thye were stilla damanet that we were breaking serious health and safety laws

anyway, IM NOT TAKING A VACINEE SO FUCK YOU AN FUCK OFF
So what did you get arrested for, not wearing a mask or trespassing?

Malcolm Tucker
05-12-2020, 18:19
lets see these pics you took then

Oswald
05-12-2020, 23:11
So what did you get arrested for, not wearing a mask or trespassing?dunno
i didnt understand what he said, he asked whether i wanted to say anything and some shit about it being used as evidence

i said that corona was a hoax gave him my ID and then he said we would be getting fined
then i went home

ChemicalKicks
05-12-2020, 23:33
dunno
i didnt understand what he said, he asked whether i wanted to say anything and some shit about it being used as evidence

i said that corona was a hoax gave him my ID and then he said we would be getting fined
then i went home

Doesn’t sound like you were arrested, just cautioned and ID’d probably for CV fine, where are you in the world? Do you know how much a FPN will be?

yourmum
06-12-2020, 01:13
dunno

then i went home

sounds like bullshit.

like i said, if this was EG i would buy it, but from a scrawny, micro penis, ginger faggot cunt like you,this is clearly a load of horseshit

ChemicalKicks
06-12-2020, 02:30
sounds like bullshit.

like i said, if this was EG i would buy it, but from a scrawny, micro penis, ginger faggot cunt like you,this is clearly a load of horseshit

I think it’s just the arrested bit but probably confused about what happened at the time because he was cautioned and drunk lol

Oswald
06-12-2020, 08:26
Will this fuck up my visas n shit

ChemicalKicks
06-12-2020, 09:42
Will this fuck up my visas n shit

No, if.... if you were just cautioned and issued a FPN. If you don’t pay the FPN and you decided to take it to court and if you were found guilty then that might be different.

Malcolm Tucker
07-12-2020, 10:35
Also, considering it's make-believe it's pretty unlikely to impact on anything.

ChemicalKicks
07-12-2020, 11:28
lol