PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a hidden forum

ChemicalKicks
23-11-2020, 22:12
Hi Guys

I’d really appreciate if you could like and subscribe, now we’ve got that out of the way let’s get down to the rest of the video.

Can we have a private forum again please, stuff like the post a pic thread is not going to work if we can’t be sure it’s private. I’d really like it?

Craig, Chuckles or whatever your name is, who’s running the show? IDK

PLEASE

Even just make this private IDC

Malcolm Tucker
24-11-2020, 00:07
Hey guys, welcome to my reaction video of Charlie's Kelly's request. Charlie is a great guy so go check out his channel and hit that subscribe button.

Before I get into it I wanted to talk to you guys about the Dollar Shave Club. It's is an American company based in Venice, California, that delivers razors and other personal grooming products to customers by mail. It delivers razor blades on a monthly basis and offers additional grooming products for home delivery. You can give this awesome club a try by going to dollarshaveclub dot com, slash vomit. That's dollarshaveclub dot com, slash vomit... thanks.

Answer is maybe, probably easier to just put whole forum on private.

So anyway that's the end of my video, hope you enjoyed, if you did then like, comment and subscribe and also check out my other channel ItsAPrankBro and my Insta and Soundcloud. I'm also livestreaming putting the bins out every Thursday so check that out. Peace.

ChemicalKicks
24-11-2020, 23:15
Yeah, I think it would be decent to have a lil private area just for us.

Also subbed, keep up the good content lol

Northerner
25-11-2020, 23:37
CK you intending to post your onlyfans content

ChemicalKicks
25-11-2020, 23:44
CK you intending to post your onlyfans content

You know it you dirty pervert :D