PDA

View Full Version : Emma mattress are shit

ChemicalKicks
18-10-2020, 14:54
OMG what a fucking ball ache, got a new mattress from them. Unpacked it, let it inflate all that shit but notice it's fucking damaged when we take the top cover off, emailed them on Friday, no response.

Currently in IKEA, just got a new bed base and mattress and I'm gonna send this Emma wank back!!!!!

Moses
19-10-2020, 13:12
Think my favourite of that style of mattress is the Rem-Fit Ortho 500 iirc. Although they use a SHIT delivery company. Used a bunch of those companies when I was still renting... abused the different free trial periods LOL. Now I have a flat I've got an Emma one as it was a GREAT PRICE last black friday.

ChemicalKicks
19-10-2020, 13:50
Think my favourite of that style of mattress is the Rem-Fit Ortho 500 iirc. Although they use a SHIT delivery company. Used a bunch of those companies when I was still renting... abused the different free trial periods LOL. Now I have a flat I've got an Emma one as it was a GREAT PRICE last black friday.
We got the Emma Hybrid, did you get the original? Not mad anymore as got new bed sorted at last but it's out me off that they could let a mattress out in the condition we received it in. In fairness they got back to me today and are processing the return/refund.

Moses
19-10-2020, 14:10
Yeah, original. Quite like it tbf. Does the hybrid not come in a box vac packed up? Seems weird if there's damage if it was made in the factory and vac packed/boxed up there.

Malcolm Tucker
19-10-2020, 14:16
Trump pissed all over it and returned it

ChemicalKicks
19-10-2020, 14:32
Yeah, original. Quite like it tbf. Does the hybrid not come in a box vac packed up? Seems weird if there's damage if it was made in the factory and vac packed/boxed up there.

It does come vacuum sealed in a box and you have to let it inflate, bit we noticed immediately a crease in one half of the mattress, when we took the cover off the crease was were the top layer of foam had been stuck on creased, there is no way the person making it didn't know they fucked up. Knobs!!!

yourmum
19-10-2020, 15:25
wank on it first, then send it back. That will fucking learn those cunts

ChemicalKicks
19-10-2020, 16:20
wank on it first, then send it back. That will fucking learn those cunts

I might as well, the don't give a fuck. For collection they said just to leave it sitting outside the property ... In the rain, so whatever