PDA

View Full Version : French teacher beheaded by a hoax

Oswald
17-10-2020, 15:01
cos 3rd world immigrants arent a danger to society
AND THE NUMBERS ARE EXAGGERATED AS WELL, THE BOATS DONT EXIST, R-R-IGHT GUYS? :thumbs::loool:

ChemicalKicks
17-10-2020, 17:14
What are you trying to say?

All immigrants are bad and will chop of people's heads?

Moses
17-10-2020, 18:12
Not necessarily only third world ones who might do it. Didn’t a significant chunk of British Muslims sympathise with the motives behind the Charlie Hebdo attacks? (Obvs sympathising with the motives doesn’t mean they actually supported the attacks, but I bet a scarily high number did :loool:).

Moses
17-10-2020, 18:13
But no way to stop it without going full China/Nazi and we should probs avoid that loooollll.

Frank Castle
17-10-2020, 18:23
part and parcel

Also, isolated.

Frank Castle
17-10-2020, 18:23
Also, mentally ill man

Oswald
17-10-2020, 19:05
But no way to stop it without going full China/Nazi and we should probs avoid that loooollll.

Or just close the borders and deport al illegals
Fairly easy, IMO, or even just enforce the current laws
wtf are Chechens even doing in France

Frank Castle
17-10-2020, 19:47
Enrichment

Don’t turn your nose up at it, YOU BIGOT

ChemicalKicks
17-10-2020, 20:12
Y'all crazy as mofos. I think we should arrest anyone who cuts someone else's head of regardless of where there from.

Stagflation
18-10-2020, 06:35
controversial

ChemicalKicks
18-10-2020, 09:43
controversial

I know, right lol

Visage
18-10-2020, 16:48
Or just close the borders and deport al illegals
Fairly easy, IMO, or even just enforce the current laws
wtf are Chechens even doing in France

Didnt you travel to another country to study?

Moses
20-10-2020, 10:38
Lol at the French raiding the homes of '90+ radical Islamists'. So they knew where loads of incredibly dangerous people were and had enough info to justify raiding them... but just didn't. I know there's probs an argument around not annoying the general community or whatever, but if they cry about raiding full on Islamists then fuck them :yes:.

ChemicalKicks
20-10-2020, 10:45
Lol at the French raiding the homes of '90+ radical Islamists'. So they knew where loads of incredibly dangerous people were and had enough info to justify raiding them... but just didn't. I know there's probs an argument around not annoying the general community or whatever, but if they cry about raiding full on Islamists then fuck them :yes:.

Well I think there's also a case for not showing your hand. If you know they're nutters and they're unaware that they're being looked at then they won't change the MO making it easier to gather intelligence. Seems like they were forced to play their hand.

Frank Castle
21-10-2020, 11:16

How dare you call these people radical !! They have the right to freedom of speech and in their religion you remove peoples heads when they are naughty. EDUCATE YOURSELF YOU BIGOT