Visage
13-10-2020, 12:21
Biden, obv.

ChemicalKicks
13-10-2020, 12:40
Biden but Trump will have a fucking meltdown and I expect some violence

Malcolm Tucker
13-10-2020, 12:55
It is looking good for him, 10% leads in some swing states, even Georgia is possible. Texas would be fucking lol as well.

Everyone is sceptical because they said this sort of stuff before with Clinton but pollsters adamant they've adjusted their models since and, if anything, could be overcounting Trump supporters. :chin:

The big difference I've noticed as well is that last time democrats had started to get a little over confident at this point, Clinton was even talking like Trump was a busted flush, not going to discuss him any more etc. This time it's the opposite, they don't seem to be taking anything for granted.

Personally I think it'll be really close whoever wins, probably under 300 college votes for the winner. Biden is clearly seen as better than Clinton but he's still not exactly great, if nothing else he really does look old and frail. He should have been the candidate after Obama, that was his best time. He's aged really noticeably since then.

Visage
13-10-2020, 18:45
Even the 2016 result wasn't inconsistent with the polls. Sure, Trump had an unlikely route to victory, which was why 538 had Clinton as a 95% chance. But that's still a 1 in 20 shot. By no means certain.

But if the polls stay like this you'll see Biden at 99%.

Malcolm Tucker
13-10-2020, 18:59
I seem to remember 270toWin also calculated his path via certain states and their polling basically ruled out 3 key states, Ohio and others, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania I think, which they said kills his hope of winning as there's no other path for him to take if those stay blue. They "generously" assumed he may get 1/3 in their simulations and still said it merely delays Clinton's victory time. He flipped all 3. :lmao: These were 3-5% leads in the states right before election night. They were all in the margin of error yes, but only just and of course it also mean the error was the same each time, overstating Clinton's support rather than Trump's.

Latest poll shows a 14% national lead to Biden, if that sort of swing is carried through state level Trump will be buried, it's like 400+ electoral votes to Biden, complete landslide. I just can't see it. Would be funny as fuck to watch though.

Oswald
13-10-2020, 21:08
if its postal voting biden will win
thats the whole point of corona

Frank Castle
14-10-2020, 06:45
Trump

Because he’s RWSF and you just gotta look at how we’ve owned the last 3 years, despite the left trying everything they can to defraud and manipulate

Visage
14-10-2020, 11:12
Owned the last three years = losing the white house and Senate, meaning everything's gonna get overturned.

Malcolm Tucker
14-10-2020, 12:02
What has Trump actually done other than piss off the libs or just try to trash Obama's accomplishments? He's moaning it's all been unfair but he is a republican president with a republican senate and up until 2018, a republican house as well. To get nothing but a corporate tax cut done in that time is pretty lazy, especially when previous presidents (dem and rep) have accomplished far more without those majorities. The tax cut wasn't even his accomplishment either, it was Paul Ryan's. He did all the work and Trump just signed it thinking it was a healthcare plan. :lmao:

In a way it's a good thing he's pissed away his time on twitter and the golf course, A Pence/Gingrich/etc administration with the same majorities would have probably cemented a lot more conservative stuff. Now they face the last 4 years being washed away quite easily. Can see why some Republican voters say he isn't really one of them and have had enough.

ChemicalKicks
14-10-2020, 12:17
Cannot wait for the shit show after the results are announced. Can't wait for him to do all his guest appearances and see him getting trashed and throwing Huff's left right and centre. The press is gonna go for blood given how they've been treated/abused and threatened over the last 4 years.

Malcolm Tucker
14-10-2020, 12:31
I may or may not have booked the day off work so I can stay up and watch :shifty:

Visage
14-10-2020, 13:50
Who books days off work when everyone is WFH?

I'm literally having my kitchen ripped out, a garden office built, I'm playing 10 hours of xbox every day and I haven't booked it off. Just have random meetings every niw and again to 'check in', and send rambling emails. Job done.

Visage
14-10-2020, 14:11
Literally working hard right now. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201014/c53004d5fb54104352cf5d90a316839b.jpg

Frank Castle
14-10-2020, 14:40
Can’t wait to see you angry foaming liberal spastics ITT soon

ChemicalKicks
14-10-2020, 14:52
Who books days off work when everyone is WFH?

I'm literally having my kitchen ripped out, a garden office built, I'm playing 10 hours of xbox every day and I haven't booked it off. Just have random meetings every niw and again to 'check in', and send rambling emails. Job done.

Mine have unofficially started to use teams to monitor if you're 'working hard' if you don't move the mouse after 5 mins teams sets you to 'away', no way of changing it with work provided lappy AFAIK

But..... I downloaded 'move mouse' from the allowed MS store, lol so now it looks like I'm doing 10 hour days lol but aside from that I've just to turn in the odd financial breakdown and teams meeting and I'm golden haha

Frank Castle
14-10-2020, 15:08
Mine have unofficially started to use teams to monitor if you're 'working hard' if you don't move the mouse after 5 mins teams sets you to 'away', no way of changing it with work provided lappy AFAIK

But..... I downloaded 'move mouse' from the allowed MS store, lol so now it looks like I'm doing 10 hour days lol but aside from that I've just to turn in the odd financial breakdown and teams meeting and I'm golden haha

LOL AND YOU WILL HAVE A JOB NEXT YEAR, RIGHT :rofl:

Honestly half U lot have no idea What is coming

Malcolm Tucker
14-10-2020, 15:51
Can’t wait to see you angry foaming liberal spastics ITT soon

You confident then Trump will win it?

ChemicalKicks
14-10-2020, 15:55
LOL AND YOU WILL HAVE A JOB NEXT YEAR, RIGHT :rofl:

Honestly half U lot have no idea What is coming

My job is as safe as it gets..... job 4 life and all that jazz :)

Moses
14-10-2020, 16:06
Think Biden will get enough votes in the right states to 'win' and be in a position where he should have enough electoral college votes. But fuck knows what'll happen with militias, legal challenges, how electoral college delegates will actually vote, etc.

Moses
14-10-2020, 16:07
My job is as safe as it gets..... job 4 life and all that jazz :)

Public sector? I've got rock solid job security, too. Is pretty epic :loool:.

ChemicalKicks
14-10-2020, 16:18
Public sector? I've got rock solid job security, too. Is pretty epic :loool:.

:head:

Oswald
14-10-2020, 16:55
Literally working hard right now. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201014/c53004d5fb54104352cf5d90a316839b.jpg

LOL Guinness
He thinks he’s cool cos he’s drinking guiness :loool:

Frank Castle
14-10-2020, 17:46
Lol I mostly drink Guinness now. After I’ve smashed a load of them little brewdog punks

Frank Castle
14-10-2020, 17:46
You confident then Trump will win it?

100%

Malcolm Tucker
14-10-2020, 18:28
You should put a bet on then, the odds have lengthened on him

Visage
14-10-2020, 19:53
Indeed. If he's 100% to win then it's free money.

yourmum
15-10-2020, 15:05
15/8 for Trump to win.

Still not long enough for a cheeky punt. If he hits sonething mental like 10/1 then it's worth it becasue the crazy US electorate will likely return him for a 2nd Term.

Biden looks like an old Paedo, Dems needed someone who doesn't need to get up 5 times a night to take a piss due to an aging prostate.

Malcolm Tucker
15-10-2020, 15:16
We're just saying put your money where your mouth is if you're so certain but he isn't certain.

ChemicalKicks
15-10-2020, 16:01
What's with the leaked Biden emails? Looks a bit suspect

yourmum
15-10-2020, 16:23
We're just saying put your money where your mouth is if you're so certain but he isn't certain.

Trump will be in a position where he is going to lose and will then refuse to leave the whitehouse. Could be Amercian Civil War 2.0

Visage
15-10-2020, 18:25
Staying in the WH doesnt mean you remain as President. He can sit there as long as he wants while Biden runs the country.

Malcolm Tucker
15-10-2020, 19:01
Trump will be in a position where he is going to lose and will then refuse to leave the whitehouse. Could be Amercian Civil War 2.0

If he does lose I suspect he will say something like this no matter the scale of the defeat, his term doesn't end until 20th Jan so he can play up the fact he's not leaving all he likes, especially in all the noise of election night. He has until inauguration day to back down.

Those few months are going to be interesting, a very narrow Biden win will have him trying to dispute the result and get the supreme court to overturn it. The GOP could possibly go along with him on that, if the result is within a margin they can sell as being worth another look, but can't see them going along with a clear result as needing to be overturned. They'll just cut him loose, following him down that rabbit hole gets them absolutely nowhere and they have careers beyond his presidency to think about. I honestly think a lot of them will be relieved. :hehe:

If he still refuses to go by inauguration day, that'd be quite something. Secret service are loyal right up until Biden is sworn in and then that's it, he'd be in a world of shit for not vacating.

yourmum
15-10-2020, 20:55
Staying in the WH doesnt mean you remain as President. He can sit there as long as he wants while Biden runs the country.

WH being metaphorical for not letting go of power you aspergic cunt

Malcolm Tucker
15-10-2020, 21:47
He will probably board air force one and fly it out across the ocean until it runs out of fuel like MH370 and the wreckage is never found.

That way his base can claim he's still alive somewhere, on a secret Maga island, forever owning the libs.

Malcolm Tucker
15-10-2020, 21:47
He will probably board air force one and fly it out across the ocean until it runs out of fuel like MH370 and the wreckage is never found.

That way his base can claim he's still alive somewhere, on a secret Maga island, forever owning the libs.

ChemicalKicks
16-10-2020, 10:43
What's with the leaked Biden emails? Looks a bit suspect

Ooooooo the leaked email and pictures from the laptop is confirmed Russian interference. A few news outlets and social media treating the story appropriately, twitter is even warning people that follow the link on the .gov site that the information is dodgey. This is so juicy

Malcolm Tucker
16-10-2020, 11:02
Yeah there's a reason they gave it to the post, low journalistic standards, the others would throw it out. It's like someone here having a "scoop" on Starmer weeks from an election but going to the Daily Star with it.

The drug stuff I don't really get anyway, so what if Hunter has/had a drug problem? Millions of families will relate to that and know it's not automatically the parent's fault if a son or daughter gets themselves into drugs. What happened to personal responsibility?

ChemicalKicks
16-10-2020, 11:31
Yeah there's a reason they gave it to the post, low journalistic standards, the others would throw it out. It's like someone here having a "scoop" on Starmer weeks from an election but going to the Daily Star with it.

The drug stuff I don't really get anyway, so what if Hunter has/had a drug problem? Millions of families will relate to that and know it's not automatically the parent's fault if a son or daughter gets themselves into drugs. What happened to personal responsibility?

Random PC repair shop owner handed a laptop, customer never returns for it. Repair shop owner snoops through the laptop and realises it belongs to the son of presidential nominee Biden. Copies the harddrive, calls the FBI (although who he called is unclear). FBI or another agency comes and collects the laptop, shop owner calls Rudy Giuliani and says heyyyyyy girl friend I have this harddrive with politically damaging information on it, would you like it?

NOT SUSPECT AT ALL

Malcolm Tucker
16-10-2020, 11:38
"Here is laptop. Hard drive needs inspection. I am now go to home. Goodbye fellow American."

Moses
16-10-2020, 12:58
The leaked emails are dodgy AF. Like maybe planted with stickers to make it obvious, then emails released to the press are pictures rather than the actual emails with the associated metadata, etc.

Dis fred, https://twitter.com/RidT/status/1316363540421316609?s=20

yourmum
16-10-2020, 14:50
New York Post = Sunday sport but without pcitures of jordans tits

ChemicalKicks
16-10-2020, 19:48
Trump has more than 1 billion in debts

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/10/16/donald-trump-has-at-least-1-billion-in-debt-more-than-twice-the-amount-he-suggested/#3c9b83534330

Frank Castle
28-10-2020, 06:04
£20 @ 50-1

Was it ever in doubt :loool:

Malcolm Tucker
28-10-2020, 10:07
50/1 on what? something like him winning the popular vote and EC over 400 votes?

ChemicalKicks
28-10-2020, 10:11
It's crazy, not the best position for the leader of the 'free world' to be in.

Frank Castle
28-10-2020, 11:46
It's crazy, not the best position for the leader of the 'free world' to be in.

He’s going to absolutely smash it again you do realise this dont you

Malcolm Tucker
28-10-2020, 12:30
I think it's gonna be close, closer than last time. Polls say a Biden landslide but I dunno, just can't get on board with it. Probably because so many times I've been optimistic in elections this decade and it ALWAYS ENDS BADLY. :lmao:

I think Trump will lose 2, maybe 3 states, Michigan and Pennsylvania for instance, but keep Ohio and Florida.

Depending on how Arizona, Wisconsin go it's going to break as like 279 for Biden or perhaps literally 270 on the nose for Trump.

I know you think Trump will win even harder but genuinely hard to see how objectively, his best case scenario is keeping it the same as 2016 IMO, which you need to understand would be a thunderous result for him given polling. I mean, what democrat states do you think he's going to turn? The polls would have to be out by about 10-15% in Trump's favour for him to start taking places like Nevada and New Mexico. You're throwing money away betting on that.

If you're confident, I'd go for Trump being president, probably wait until election night and see if you can get on at good odds when the media/markets are brimming with confidence on a democrat win again, and then cash out or let it ride when your anticipated results for Trump come in and CNN are shitting themselves again.

Moses
28-10-2020, 17:48
The difference between a slim victory and a landslide can be pretty small with some states having so many electoral college votes.

Eg. Trump won Texas and Florida. He won 304 vs 227 (some of the 538 went to random people). If he'd lost Texas and Florida that would have gone from a 304 vs 227 win to a 237 vs 294 loss. Throw in some of the chunkier ones in the midwest and the swings can be wild.

The margin of victory in Florida was 112 911 votes and in Texas was 807 179 (when the total number of votes for those two candidates was just about 129m).

Malcolm Tucker
28-10-2020, 18:16
He isn't going to lose Texas. I mean, it'd be absolute lol if he did, game over completely but this fantasy crops up every election, they always think Texas is flippable. They'd do better to focus on Ohio, 20 electoral votes there which Trump would really struggle to win without which the margin is far closer.

Malcolm Tucker
28-10-2020, 18:18
Lol, just checked, if he lost Texas but literally nothing else, Biden would win. I know if he's in a position where Texas is gone it means loads of others have along the way but still, shows the impact it has if that state goes blue.

Moses
28-10-2020, 22:59
It’s because it gets closer as it gets more urban.

ChemicalKicks
29-10-2020, 11:07
So what did you do in Texas? Was it the guns, drinking, fighting or burning crosses that you enjoyed while there?

ChemicalKicks
29-10-2020, 11:08
Jesus, you realise you went over 20 years ago, getting old man. How old are you now?

Malcolm Tucker
29-10-2020, 11:20
So what did you do in Texas? Was it the guns, drinking, fighting or burning crosses that you enjoyed while there?

It sounds more like he got fucked by a gay liberal mexican :dolefrog:

Frank Castle
29-10-2020, 11:55
I went with my dad, we were clay shooting

I’m 43

ChemicalKicks
29-10-2020, 12:01
I went with my dad, we were clay shooting

I’m 43

Did you get to try any other guns?

Oswald
29-10-2020, 15:21
I’ve been to Texas in 1997 for 3 weeks

He won’t lose Texas ffs. They fucking hate liberals, niggers, gays, Mexicans, etc

They love guns, drinking, fighting, god and burning crossesits turning SJW now
thats why the celebs are moving there, they want to get out of wogland shithole LA, but will do their best to turn texas back into LA

Stagflation
29-10-2020, 18:40
I’m 43

KhYcoioForU

ChemicalKicks
30-10-2020, 10:16
OMG listening to Joe Rogan yesterday, he had some guest on that apparently helped Snowden which means the dudes opinion can be taken as fact. He said that because Biden to come out and deny anything about the emails then it's obviously all fact *rollseyes* seen the following funny summary on Reddit of the timeline of events...

Hunter, while living in California, decides to fly 3,000 miles to Delaware. All to drop off a laptop for repair, coincidentally at a huge MAGA fan shop. �� he decided to never pick up his own laptop. ��

There’s security footage of it, but it got lost. Epstein style. �� But don’t worry- the MAGA man swears he saw him drop it off. Turns out he has a mental condition where he CANNOT RECOGNIZE FACES (I’m not joking) he knew it was hunters though, cause of the stickers on the laptop... �� MAGA man, naturally, didn’t just erase and resell the laptop, but did the totally normal thing of duplicating the hard drive and spending hours sorting through thousands of emails to find one that suggests Hunter might’ve tried to arrange a meeting with daddy Biden �� no evidence any meeting ever occurred, but who cares.

In comes Rudy Giuliani, cyber security expert, and talking set of teeth -who was tricked by Borat, and periodically butt dials reporters on accident -he has ‘confirmed’ the info not even the FBI could. �� Rudy was so worried about the intel, he sat on the laptop for months until 3 weeks before the election. ��

Naturally, it proves Hunter was into pedo devil sex too, but the proof is secret and for Rudy’s eyes only. �� there’s a video of said drug fueled sexcapades, but again, you just gotta trust rudy ��

Rudy refuses to send any electronic proof of the emails to anyone. But it’s definitely real, and definitely exists �� Heh. Again- not a single news agency has actually seen any proof, except for photos of printed emails. This is why ThEY WoNT CoVeR iT

He was ‘confirming’ it the same time Trump received an intel briefing that Rudy was unknowingly being used by Russian operatives to spread disinformation. Lmao.

Rudy, tired of getting made fun of, tweets some more ‘source material’ text messages... except the text is in an app that didn’t exist at the time it supposedly happened, and...literally in Russia. Poor guy.

This was all also investigated by a real Post reporter who refused to put their name on it, as no part of it could be verified. Several news outlets also passed on the story for the same reason, including FoxNews and WSJ. Ended up written by Sean Hannity’s producer. Lol.

Now comes a guy named Bobulinski - alleging he, uhh met with Biden to discuss a Chinese business deal��. He has proof, of course: ‘documents’ he says �� naturally, he actually hasn’t released anything.

The WSJ opinion section finally publishes a Bobulinkski piece. Note: opinion section, not news, as they still couldn’t verify anything. It alleges the above Chinese deal. They very next day, the WSJ news section refutes the entire thing, using Bobulinksi’s own source material. ��

Here comes Tucker Carlson. He is about to release a bombshell. All the emails. Proving everything. Unfortunately, these apparently only existed as single physical copies. The emails. Electronic mails. Only existed as one physical copy. (Got that?). Sadly, these printed non-electronic emails were lost (stolen!) in the mail, and no one ever made a copy ��, so we may never know which dog ate Tucker’s homework or who made-up this made-up story.

Next up is Martin Aspen, Swiss intelligence operative. He is the basis for many of these allegations and brought it public in a dossier that the PRESIDENT received.. it turns out he is not real. Literally, they made his face on a face generator and gave him a cute linkedIn profile at a fake company. Probably just a cover for the deep state. ��

I think I’ve got it all, but hard to say as they keep making new stuff up.

ChemicalKicks
30-10-2020, 10:16
OMG listening to Joe Rogan yesterday, he had some guest on that apparently helped Snowden which means the dudes opinion can be taken as fact. He said that because Biden to come out and deny anything about the emails then it's obviously all fact *rollseyes* seen the following funny summary on Reddit of the timeline of events...

Hunter, while living in California, decides to fly 3,000 miles to Delaware. All to drop off a laptop for repair, coincidentally at a huge MAGA fan shop. 😉 he decided to never pick up his own laptop. 😉

There’s security footage of it, but it got lost. Epstein style. 😉 But don’t worry- the MAGA man swears he saw him drop it off. Turns out he has a mental condition where he CANNOT RECOGNIZE FACES (I’m not joking) he knew it was hunters though, cause of the stickers on the laptop... 😉 MAGA man, naturally, didn’t just erase and resell the laptop, but did the totally normal thing of duplicating the hard drive and spending hours sorting through thousands of emails to find one that suggests Hunter might’ve tried to arrange a meeting with daddy Biden 😉 no evidence any meeting ever occurred, but who cares.

In comes Rudy Giuliani, cyber security expert, and talking set of teeth -who was tricked by Borat, and periodically butt dials reporters on accident -he has ‘confirmed’ the info not even the FBI could. 😉 Rudy was so worried about the intel, he sat on the laptop for months until 3 weeks before the election. 😉

Naturally, it proves Hunter was into pedo devil sex too, but the proof is secret and for Rudy’s eyes only. 😉 there’s a video of said drug fueled sexcapades, but again, you just gotta trust rudy 😉

Rudy refuses to send any electronic proof of the emails to anyone. But it’s definitely real, and definitely exists 😉 Heh. Again- not a single news agency has actually seen any proof, except for photos of printed emails. This is why ThEY WoNT CoVeR iT

He was ‘confirming’ it the same time Trump received an intel briefing that Rudy was unknowingly being used by Russian operatives to spread disinformation. Lmao.

Rudy, tired of getting made fun of, tweets some more ‘source material’ text messages... except the text is in an app that didn’t exist at the time it supposedly happened, and...literally in Russia. Poor guy.

This was all also investigated by a real Post reporter who refused to put their name on it, as no part of it could be verified. Several news outlets also passed on the story for the same reason, including FoxNews and WSJ. Ended up written by Sean Hannity’s producer. Lol.

Now comes a guy named Bobulinski - alleging he, uhh met with Biden to discuss a Chinese business deal😉. He has proof, of course: ‘documents’ he says 😉 naturally, he actually hasn’t released anything.

The WSJ opinion section finally publishes a Bobulinkski piece. Note: opinion section, not news, as they still couldn’t verify anything. It alleges the above Chinese deal. They very next day, the WSJ news section refutes the entire thing, using Bobulinksi’s own source material. 😆

Here comes Tucker Carlson. He is about to release a bombshell. All the emails. Proving everything. Unfortunately, these apparently only existed as single physical copies. The emails. Electronic mails. Only existed as one physical copy. (Got that?). Sadly, these printed non-electronic emails were lost (stolen!) in the mail, and no one ever made a copy 😉, so we may never know which dog ate Tucker’s homework or who made-up this made-up story.

Next up is Martin Aspen, Swiss intelligence operative. He is the basis for many of these allegations and brought it public in a dossier that the PRESIDENT received.. it turns out he is not real. Literally, they made his face on a face generator and gave him a cute linkedIn profile at a fake company. Probably just a cover for the deep state. 😉

I think I’ve got it all, but hard to say as they keep making new stuff up.

Frank Castle
30-10-2020, 12:00
BLM = Bidens love minors

Malcolm Tucker
30-10-2020, 12:07
Trump has pretty much admitted he'd plow Ivanka given a half a chance. Especially when she was younger. It's proper weird. When he cops it and she's doing her memoirs I think she'll have some bizarre shit to reveal. :yes:

Frank Castle
30-10-2020, 12:18
Lol u idiot. He said in an interview once, For bants that if they weren’t related they’d be dating, the kind of thing I’d post on the sps back in the day

And you’re a thick SJW that can’t see that for the joke it was

Malcolm Tucker
30-10-2020, 12:25
Lol, once? He's said it loads of times. This one is lol:

"Let me tell you one thing: Ivanka is a great, great beauty. Every guy in the country wants to go out with my daughter. But she’s got a boyfriend."

Dat incestual frustration 'but shes got a boyfriend' :lmao:

Frank Castle
30-10-2020, 12:36
:facepalm:

ChemicalKicks
30-10-2020, 12:57
BLM = Bidens love minors

Don't see Biden making himself at home back stage of little girls beauty pageants lol

Moses
30-10-2020, 14:30
Lol, once? He's said it loads of times. This one is lol:

Dat incestual frustration 'but shes got a boyfriend' :lmao:

He’s defs said it on multiple occasions. But even if it had been once, who the fuck says that kinda thing.

ChemicalKicks
30-10-2020, 14:45
He’s defs said it on multiple occasions. But even if it had been once, who the fuck says that kinda thing.
....a fucking creep

Malcolm Tucker
30-10-2020, 14:48
"I love kissing my daughter, I try to kiss her as much as possible"

Moses
30-10-2020, 22:28
He’s 100% knocked one out thinking about her :vomit:.

Malcolm Tucker
03-11-2020, 16:34
eg trump to win is trading at 2/1 on the exchange, you can triple your money

Stagflation
03-11-2020, 17:44
Tempted.

iam
03-11-2020, 18:59
THIS. IS. IT.

Malcolm Tucker
03-11-2020, 19:58
UlrrUgMqPP8

iam
03-11-2020, 23:17
Need enoch here :dolefrog:

Malcolm Tucker
03-11-2020, 23:18
get cancer cunt

Malcolm Tucker
03-11-2020, 23:18
and if you're a woman

get cunt cancer cunt

iam
03-11-2020, 23:21
:lmao: ENOCH COME BACK

iam
03-11-2020, 23:24
It's nights like this that I miss the old SV

Frank Castle
03-11-2020, 23:59
Fuck you the right is right

Going bed

BTW MAGA LOL and in 4 years Don JR gonna fuck u up too looool

yourmum
04-11-2020, 01:57
Trump will win

Oswald
04-11-2020, 02:46
I won’t accept Biden winning
Trump needs to win and in his victory speech cancel Covid
If Biden wins we are stuck in fucking pods with a vaccine every 10 days FOREVER

Malcolm Tucker
04-11-2020, 03:11
Looking good for Trump, it's wide open. Considering where he started (1 in 10 chance) he's pulled it right back. Betting markets still favour Biden but they've come right down. Should have done what I said EG, you'd be in profit right now and could cash out without even waiting to see if Trump pulls it off or not. Just the movement has seen Trump come in from 3/1 to basically evens.

If Biden was going to win comfortably he needed Florida but looks like Trump has it.

Gonna go down to the wire like I said. WHERE IS VISAGE.

Malcolm Tucker
04-11-2020, 03:33
Trump's won. :yes:

Visage
04-11-2020, 06:15
Huge numbers of early votes still to be counted, and they trend blue.

Az flipped tho. Senate too.

Close though.

Malcolm Tucker
04-11-2020, 06:33
American politics is mad, rollercoaster.

Visage
04-11-2020, 06:47
Seems insabe that in the 21st century nobody has found a better way to do this.

Or, more accurately, a way that is acceptable to politicians.

Malcolm Tucker
04-11-2020, 07:07
COME ON VISAGE, WHATS THE SCORE

Frank Castle
04-11-2020, 07:11
Postal vote fraud in full effect

Visage
04-11-2020, 07:40
COME ON VISAGE, WHATS THE SCOREPa is a case in point. Trump has a healthy looking 690k lead. But they've got 2 million postal votes that they haven't even started counting yet.

So it's all down to how they break.

Frank Castle
04-11-2020, 08:31
Dirty fucking democrat cunts

yourmum
04-11-2020, 10:22
Biden may as well pack himself off to the nearest geriatric center, this one is over, he hasn't turned over enough of the big number states to realistically win. Yes statically he can make it, but in reality very few of those midwest hillbilly redneck sister fucker states will vote blue. PA might go dems, but with the failure to flip Florida, Georgia and Texas he is basically fucked.

For trump it will just be another wasted 4 years as he will probably not have control of either house so will probably be the term of max use of executive orders.

Stagflation
04-11-2020, 10:47
America wasn't ready for a black communist woman president.

Oswald
04-11-2020, 11:14
Postal votes in 95% for Biden giving him just enough to win wisconshit
How the fuck are postal votes 90% for Biden
OH WAIT I DONT NEED TO ASK

Visage
04-11-2020, 11:35
Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona and Nevada all now showing Biden in the lead.

But even if he holds them, and ends up winning, the margins are tiny so it'll go to the courts.

Oswald
04-11-2020, 11:49
The dems don’t want to win the election, they want to start a war
Perfect way is scam postal votes to give Biden a 1k lead in the key states
Narrative will be oh look we won, look at the bad white man challenging it RACIST FACIST

Moses
04-11-2020, 12:27
How are so many americans such twats? Even if trump loses, so many people voting for an utterly odious figure.

I know 'sleepy Joe' is incredibly uninspiring etc, but is nowhere near as bad as Trump on many levels. Also LOL at retarded Americans thinking the Dems are communists ffs.

Oswald
04-11-2020, 12:31
Can always trust Moses to post something thats original and not 20 years out of date :yes:
The dems aren’t communist
The dems are the US version of the ANC

Visage
04-11-2020, 12:36
Michigan just released another 150k ballot results. 140k of them were for Biden.

yourmum
04-11-2020, 12:39
this is going to turn out like the rigged election in BSG where Tigh got rumbled by Gaeta for stuffing ballot boxes...............

Stagflation
04-11-2020, 12:45
How are so many americans such twats? Even if trump loses, so many people voting for an utterly odious figure.

I know 'sleepy Joe' is incredibly uninspiring etc, but is nowhere near as bad as Trump on many levels. Also LOL at retarded Americans thinking the Dems are communists ffs.

Trump is odious, sure but the democrats are worse on many levels. If they hadn't gone along with all the identity guff they would have won. Harris was even posting about 'equity' being more important than equality. Which basically means reparations and further affirmative action. It's not communism but it's wholey un-American.

Malcolm Tucker
04-11-2020, 12:47
Biden back as favourite in the betting again.

Oswald
04-11-2020, 12:48
Michigan just released another 150k ballot results. 140k of them were for Biden.

:loool::picard:

yourmum
04-11-2020, 13:03
Biden back as favourite in the betting again.

is Maine, Wisconsin, Nevada and Arizona enough for Biden to win ? currently they are the only states that are showing as potential Dem wins, the rest are either settled or showing as expected Rep wins including PA.

I still think Trump has got this one

Malcolm Tucker
04-11-2020, 13:13
Pennsylvania seems a mile off, but Philadelphia is a huge democrat stronghold they're still counting so maybe they think that keeps Biden in it. Assume Trump keeps it for now. If Biden takes Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona then he's won. 270 on the nose.

yourmum
04-11-2020, 13:15
Penn seems a mile off, but Philadelphia is a huge democrat stronghold they're still counting.

If he takes Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona then he's won. 270 on the nose.

ok, so maybe he is still in there ? Although he'll probably have a stroke from all the excitement before he is declared the winner.......... :loool:

Malcolm Tucker
04-11-2020, 13:30
Well the bookmakers are backing him as firm favourite now.

yourmum
04-11-2020, 13:35
Well the bookmakers are backing him as firm favourite now.

not sure that would be a wise bet, the supreme court is stuffed with Trump lackeys and this election will be won in there.

Visage
04-11-2020, 13:37
If Biden wins NV, AZ WI, MI and ME then he's in.

And he's building a lead on all of them.

Oswald
04-11-2020, 13:38
is Maine, Wisconsin, Nevada and Arizona enough for Biden to win ? currently they are the only states that are showing as potential Dem wins, the rest are either settled or showing as expected Rep wins including PA.

I still think Trump has got this one

Are your calculations based on with or without postal votes in 97% favour of Biden?

Oswald
04-11-2020, 13:43
Back on the old SV both sides would be taking heavy damage right now
Trump wins the election but the libtards find hundreds of thousands of postal votes at the last minute 96% in favour of Biden, figures never before seen outside of North Korea and tower hamlets
The narrative now will be that Biden won the election and force Trump to take it to court

Old SV would have had both the RWSF and the Libtard Elite taking irreparable damage and calling mayday and for the lifeboats :yes:

yourmum
04-11-2020, 13:58
it's going to court who ever thinks they have won. Philadelphia also getting ready for mass riots. one of our main US development sites is based in Montgomery county PA not far from Philly. Just had a call with one of my guys and he said people are basically getting tooled up in the streets ready for some carnage.

Oswald
04-11-2020, 14:00
it's going to court who ever thinks they have won. Philadelphia also getting ready for mass riots. one of our main US development sites is based in Montgomery county PA not far from Philly. Just had a call with one of my guys and he said people are basically getting tooled up in the streets ready for some carnage.
Wish I was there :yes:
Moving to Alabama next year, if trump doesn’t get the job done I won’t go

Malcolm Tucker
04-11-2020, 14:01
I think Trump will lose 2, maybe 3 states, Michigan and Pennsylvania for instance, but keep Ohio and Florida.

Depending on how Arizona, Wisconsin go it's going to break as like 279 for Biden or perhaps literally 270 on the nose for Trump.

:sv:

yourmum
04-11-2020, 14:16
:sv:

i don't think he will lose PA. Whilst Philly is Dem heavy it's not really representative of the rest of the state. If it wasn't for the delaware river Philly would be in New Jersey which is a massive democrat stronghold

Stagflation
04-11-2020, 14:25
Seen this image floating about a few places: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/El-oMmNXUAM9Etl?format=jpg&name=large

Does seem a little suspicious. :chin:

Stagflation
04-11-2020, 15:48
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/El-0E2sVgAA7wNt?format=jpg&name=large

It's 'legit' date, very dodgy.

Frank Castle
04-11-2020, 16:26
Bent as fuck

Visage
04-11-2020, 16:42
Dry your eyes.

Moses
04-11-2020, 16:50
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/El-0E2sVgAA7wNt?format=jpg&name=large

It's 'legit' date, very dodgy.

Similar jumps earlier in the Trump line.

Stagflation
04-11-2020, 17:37
140,000 votes added all for one candidate? I don't think so.

Moses
04-11-2020, 17:43
Entirely possible they just stack them up. So when they sorted they go into two piles. Then they bundle them together in stacks of x number. Then they report a massive stack every now and then.

Conveniently you've ignored my point about the leaps in votes on the Trump line, lol.

ChemicalKicks
04-11-2020, 17:50
Entirely possible they just stack them up. So when they sorted they go into two piles. Then they bundle them together in stacks of x number. Then they report a massive stack every now and then.

Conveniently you've ignored my point about the leaps in votes on the Trump line, lol.

Yeah I've been involved in 'the counts' and that's exactly what can happen

Malcolm Tucker
04-11-2020, 18:15
For the sake of argument let's say that doesn't happen and it wasn't that, it was fraud, why would they literally update it like that then? Wouldn't they just trickle them in every few thousand or something?

Frank Castle
04-11-2020, 19:47
Search jay sekulow on Twitter

Some pretty big conspiracy’s around

yourmum
04-11-2020, 19:57
Bent as fuck

yeah we heard you like young boys................

Stagflation
04-11-2020, 20:12

Perhaps, but stacking together so many?

Not really, my post was a direct reply to the point. I've not seen Trump's numbers go up like that on that graph, though others states who knows...

Oswald
04-11-2020, 21:14
we need DD and the MAJOR to comeback and tell us what the score is on this situation

Moses
04-11-2020, 21:24
Not really, my post was a direct reply to the point. I've not seen Trump's numbers go up like that on that graph, though others states who knows...

Lmao there’s at least two similarly sized ‘spikes’ for Trump.

yourmum
04-11-2020, 21:33
we need DD and the MAJOR to comeback and tell us what the score is on this situation

those 2 old cunts can barely get up at nght to take a piss, let alone lecture anyone on the score you stupid spastic.

If by chance Major does read this, hurry up and die you old, piss soaked geriatric cunt

yourmum
04-11-2020, 22:38
Michigan confirmed for Biden. MIght almost be over now

ChemicalKicks
04-11-2020, 23:05
I DONT THINK VIS IS A CUNT

;)

yourmum
04-11-2020, 23:20
I DONT THINK VIS IS A CUNT

;)

:thumbs:

ChemicalKicks
04-11-2020, 23:25
It does seem like Biden has got it on lock, maybe 2021 will be a normal year

yourmum
04-11-2020, 23:48
It does seem like Biden has got it on lock, maybe 2021 will be a normal year

not sure about that.

Geriatric in charge of the US and a Child in charge of the UK. Normal isn't the right word...............

ChemicalKicks
05-11-2020, 02:19
Trump supporters against democracy

https://v.redd.it/1heuq337bax51

Stagflation
05-11-2020, 08:56
Lmao there’s at least two similarly sized ‘spikes’ for Trump.

Not where the other one doesn't go up too, my point was it was strange that the numbers went up so much at once solely for one candidate.

I hold my hands up and say perhaps you're right about the 'stacking', though it does seem a strange way of counting votes at that scale.

ChemicalKicks
05-11-2020, 09:59
Not where the other one doesn't go up too, my point was it was strange that the numbers went up so much at once solely for one candidate.

I hold my hands up and say perhaps you're right about the 'stacking', though it does seem a strange way of counting votes at that scale.

On the stacking.

First step in any vote count I've been involved in was counting the total number of votes you're given and then separating them out into stacks. It's absolutely normal.

ChemicalKicks
05-11-2020, 10:00
Also, it's a ballache!

Stagflation
05-11-2020, 10:48
Sure you might count them like that, but if you're submitting the totals separately you'd expect similar jumps on the other side but judging by that graph any similar jumps in the red line are concurrent with jumps in the blue line. Perhaps it's the postal vote phenomena with democrats being encouraged to do postal votes but it sure looks suspicious to me.

ChemicalKicks
05-11-2020, 11:32
I GIVE UP.

TWICE IVE FUCKING REPLIED TO YOU STAG AND TWICE IVE HIT PREVIOUS THREAF INSTEAD OF POST.

In summary of my very fucking long post, try not to be suspicious, looks completely normal to me. You should try and get involved in your next election wherever you are so you can see what goes on behind the curtain.

Malcolm Tucker
05-11-2020, 13:02
It's a bit like armed Trump supporters turning up to polling places in Michigan demanding the counting stops until they are let in to observe the count. There's already observers in place in all these places, there's a process of applying to be one etc. You can't just rock up on the night and demand to be let in. :lmao:

Basically a lot of completely normal stuff being interpreted as conspiracy, very predictable and although it causes a stir on social media the idea the courts will go along with this sort of stuff as real evidence of fraud is pretty fanciful.

Stagflation
05-11-2020, 14:33
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmDxNK9WoAE3poM?format=jpg&name=small

:loool:

Oswald
05-11-2020, 15:27
Nothing happens in isolation
99% postal votes for Biden
Record high turn outs
Stopping counting randomly, we are almost 48hours on and they still haven’t counted ffs

Trump has won this, they are delaying the results because they can’t accept it and/or are trying to find a way to stop it. It’s gone on too long

Malcolm Tucker
05-11-2020, 16:26
If they stopped the counting now based on current leads then Biden has won. It's why the maga protestors are chanting opposite things based on what counting location they're outside, if Trump leads they want it stopped, if Biden leads, count till the end.

Oswald
05-11-2020, 16:38
Stop trolling tard

yourmum
05-11-2020, 16:42
they stopped counting at 20 because those hill billies ran out of fingers and toes, appart from the ones in Georgia and alabama, they managed to count to 24 due to genetic mutations that arose from their sisters also being their mothers........................

Visage
05-11-2020, 20:22
CNN reporting Biden on the brink of winning....

Stagflation
05-11-2020, 20:23
CNN is on par with Fox for bias

Malcolm Tucker
05-11-2020, 20:28
Yes but what's the prospect of an IPO, or is it too soon?

Malcolm Tucker
05-11-2020, 20:30
CNN is on par with Fox for bias

I suspect you haven't watched any of it this election, they've actually been really good. They refused (and still refuse) to call Arizona for Biden unlike Fox, AP and some others. Their reasoning was about how counties will report and other networks are being premature, and they've been absolutely spot on with that, Arizona has narrowed and narrowed and Trump could still win it. It's going down to the wire.

yourmum
05-11-2020, 23:26
State courts already starting to tell trump to go home and fuck himself with fake news on election and state fraud. GOP will cut him loose soon as he is going to cause massive rep damage to them as a political party and institution.

Oswald
06-11-2020, 03:57
State courts already starting to tell trump to go home and fuck himself with fake news on election and state fraud. GOP will cut him loose soon as he is going to cause massive rep damage to them as a political party and institution.Trump WON
We all said it last year IRL
Only way trump loses is black swan and postal fraud, and both happened
Trump WON, and hes gonna start his 2nd term in January, deal with it cunt
The truth shall set you free

Malcolm Tucker
06-11-2020, 08:58
Trump's sons spacking on twitter demanding more help from republicans, who clearly know he's fucked and are waiting for the counts to finish.

Malcolm Tucker
06-11-2020, 12:34
See you later Georgia..

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/e5/c7/abe5c797ff25bd1f1147043d79c19bf9.jpg

yourmum
06-11-2020, 14:47
Trump's sons spacking on twitter demanding more help from republicans, who clearly know he's fucked and are waiting for the counts to finish.

the republicans are not going to come to his aid. They will do what the Romans did back in the day and put a great big fucking hatchet between his shoulder blades before he makes them unelectable for a generation. There is going to be massive damage limitation happening. Not one self respecting republican has come out and in support. That paedo hack Giuliani doesn;t count as he is just a gold digging merc.

Frank Castle
06-11-2020, 14:50
Trump has set a sting up. The dems are fucked

Farage will be pm in 8 years time

yourmum
06-11-2020, 15:01
Trump has set a sting up. The dems are fucked

Farage will be pm in 8 years time

Trump is too fucking stupid to set a sting up, plus the last time he claimed mass election fraud he set up an entire government wing full of loyal republican stormtroopers to investigate and there was nothing found.

If Farage plays his cards right he could be the PM in 4 years considering how shit the current government and oposition are. In fact anyone with any common sense could be the next PM.

Oswald
06-11-2020, 22:48
making lists now
https://twitter.com/mbsimon/status/1324808849572958218?s=20
the dems are everything we thought they were
genocide is coming

https://i.imgur.com/ByonnQN.png

yourmum
06-11-2020, 23:39
it's basically a re-run of BSG. Hopefully we get some uploaded vids of people getting chucked out of airlocks or shot in the head.

ChemicalKicks
07-11-2020, 00:01
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHA

Imagine always thinking you're right, imagine thinking everyone else is wrong. Imagine thinking you're the most popular and imagine realising you're so fucking wrong.

Bye Trump! Bye racists! Bye UK/USA trade deal.

Hello Good Friday ;)

GO FUCK YOURSELF CONSERVATIVES

ChemicalKicks
07-11-2020, 00:02
ENGLAND GONNA HAVE TO MAKE ITSELF RELEVENT AGAIN LIKE A LIL BITCH

ChemicalKicks
07-11-2020, 00:08
making lists now
https://twitter.com/mbsimon/status/1324808849572958218?s=20
the dems are everything we thought they were
genocide is coming

https://i.imgur.com/ByonnQN.png

Good

ChemicalKicks
07-11-2020, 00:41
Watch the U-turn Westminster has about the good Friday Agreement

ChemicalKicks
07-11-2020, 00:41
I'm calling it now

Malcolm Tucker
07-11-2020, 15:48
Jesus come on, Biden ain't got long ffs.

Frank Castle
07-11-2020, 17:26
The fraud is unreal !

https://youtu.be/fVDB8_JWL0c

Frank Castle
07-11-2020, 17:26
This is next level man

ChemicalKicks
07-11-2020, 17:38
They haven't presented any evidence lol

Frank Castle
07-11-2020, 17:41
https://streamable.com/t/45jdt6

ChemicalKicks
07-11-2020, 18:24
https://streamable.com/t/45jdt6

1. No evidence has been presented
2. Lieutenant General Thomas Mcinerney is a fucking loony bin

Frank Castle
07-11-2020, 20:06
The evidence is in the ballots that turned up at 4am

They are trying to get legal access to Check all these ballots to see where they came from

Malcolm Tucker
07-11-2020, 20:06
Lol he's toast, up until now his campaign probably hoped Biden may land at 270-273, something narrow enough to change if one state could be the focus of their legal efforts and get the supreme court to intervene in some way. Still a long shot, but something they could game out a bit and maybe convince themselves it was worth trying.

But now he's looking more likely to finish on Trump's own number of 306 (lol at that for a twist of fate) - if by some miracle and herculean legal footwork he overturned one state back in his favour, it still won't be enough. Trump's legal team are now faced with overturning like half a million votes across at least 3 states, based on pretty much nothing but his mindless ramblings. It just isn't going to happen. One by one his allies will cut him loose now.

ChemicalKicks
07-11-2020, 20:40
The evidence is in the ballots that turned up at 4am

They are trying to get legal access to Check all these ballots to see where they came from

Dude, LOL literally no evidence has been presented of any vote tampering. FS you even had the republican election observers saying there's been nothing dodgey.

Visage
07-11-2020, 21:03
Biggest EG shitfit since Pagey turned out to be a better driver than him.

Frank Castle
07-11-2020, 21:47
Dude, LOL literally no evidence has been presented of any vote tampering. FS you even had the republican election observers saying there's been nothing dodgey.

You obviously missed Rudy guliani presser earlier

Frank Castle
07-11-2020, 21:47
Skip to 1.15 to avoid the adverts, this is what’s going down tho lads

https://youtu.be/cPzUxp5er8Q

Frank Castle
07-11-2020, 21:49

https://youtu.be/lysRM0q4ikM

yourmum
07-11-2020, 22:10
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHA

Imagine always thinking you're right, imagine thinking everyone else is wrong. Imagine thinking you're the most popular and imagine realising you're so fucking wrong.

Bye Trump! Bye racists! Bye UK/USA trade deal.

Hello Good Friday ;)

GO FUCK YOURSELF CONSERVATIVES

I like your style, and incidently also agree.

yourmum
07-11-2020, 22:12

hahahahahaha guliani........ yeah he is a fountain of credibility. LOL, dude you better get yourself back ont he cocaine, it's going to be a rough 4 years for the RWSF.

Visage
07-11-2020, 22:21
Skip to 1.15 to avoid the adverts, this is what’s going down tho lads

https://youtu.be/cPzUxp5er8QI was curious enough to a) watch and b) check his claims. He's selectively cut out parts of the law he quotes which specifically exclude the conclusion he makes.

You've been duped. Again.

Because you're stupid.

Visage
07-11-2020, 22:32
Still, he's keen to sell you gold. That seems popular with morons.

ChemicalKicks
07-11-2020, 22:40

The Whitehouse was literally warned off Rudy because he's a fucking bellend and apparently easily manipulated by foreign intelligence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/giuliani-biden-ukraine-russian-disinformation/2020/10/15/43158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.html

iam
07-11-2020, 23:51
EGZ, BAKEZ :sv:

STAG, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAUX INTELLECTUALISM YOU DUMB SHUT IN CUNT :sv:

iam
07-11-2020, 23:52
Seen this image floating about a few places: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/El-oMmNXUAM9Etl?format=jpg&name=large

Does seem a little suspicious. :chin:

MMMMM SO ENLIGHTENED

Oswald
08-11-2020, 02:52
EGZ, BAKEZ :sv:

STAG, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAUX INTELLECTUALISM YOU DUMB SHUT IN CUNT :sv:Trump won tho, u fukin retard:picard:

Oswald
08-11-2020, 02:54
Biden seems coherent
must be the endorphin overload when he found out the backhander he'll get when he starts the next war

Stagflation
08-11-2020, 09:55
STAG, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAUX INTELLECTUALISM YOU DUMB SHUT IN CUNT :sv:

Lol more wars coming, excellent?

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2020/06/joe-biden-foreign-policy-military-liberal-interventionism-obama

yourmum
08-11-2020, 11:00
good, war is good for the economy, hopefully one of them goes full nuclear too

Malcolm Tucker
08-11-2020, 19:01
People have short memories.

He came close to starting a war with Syria, but even though you can say he technically didn't start any wars, he got stuck into the existing ones no problem.

Increasing the military budget far and above Obama's proposals and dropping more ordinance on Iraq than Obama did in his first term. Remember the big fuck off record breaker bomb he dropped? He's also massively pro-Israel and encouraged them to be even more bullish with the west bank.

Can argue all day long if it's the right thing to do or not, but this idea he's some kind of military dove is just rubbish. He's materially no better or worse than predecessors.

ChemicalKicks
09-11-2020, 02:15
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Georgia Judge Throws Out Trump Campaign Lawsuit That Produced Exactly Zero Evidence of Fraud

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/georgia-judge-throws-out-trump-campaign-lawsuit-that-produced-exactly-zero-evidence-of-fraud

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 09:03

Georgia Judge Throws Out Trump Campaign Lawsuit That Produced Exactly Zero Evidence of Fraud

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/georgia-judge-throws-out-trump-campaign-lawsuit-that-produced-exactly-zero-evidence-of-fraud

It’s going to supreme you idiot

Visage
09-11-2020, 09:44
Amazing how some YouTube videos can make you an expert on the US legal system.

Malcolm Tucker
09-11-2020, 10:03
The election is rigged
The count is rigged
The observers are rigged.
The media is rigged.
The courts are rigged.
The supreme court is rigged.

Malcolm Tucker
09-11-2020, 11:40
It’s going to supreme you idiot

PA ballot case might, but you should pay attention to the detail otherwise you're setting yourself up for even more frustration if you read Trump has won a case but realise he's still not president.

They're saying ballots post-marked Nov 3 but that arrived afterwards should be thrown out and not counted. By state law it's technically fine, but Trump campaign is hoping they can convince the supreme court that it violates some aspect of receiving votes after election day. I don't think they'll win, but even if they did:

1. The number of ballots in question is low.
2. They are ballots not yet counted, and the race is already called in PA. They're completely irrelevant to the outcome of the vote.

That's the reality of where they're at.

Malcolm Tucker
09-11-2020, 11:50

All over '53' ballots as well. :loool:

ChemicalKicks
09-11-2020, 12:26
What is it with the Trumpettes and being spackers?

Stagflation
09-11-2020, 12:43
People have short memories.

People named Craig.

He came close to starting a war with Syria, but even though you can say he technically didn't start any wars, he got stuck into the existing ones no problem.

Increasing the military budget far and above Obama's proposals and dropping more ordinance on Iraq than Obama did in his first term. Remember the big fuck off record breaker bomb he dropped? He's also massively pro-Israel and encouraged them to be even more bullish with the west bank.

You think Biden will be any less pro-Israel? :lmao:

Can argue all day long if it's the right thing to do or not, but this idea he's some kind of military dove is just rubbish. He's materially no better or worse than predecessors.

He obviously wasn't some legendary peace maker, but he wasn't the cheeto Hitler many made him out to be. As for not being better on foreign policy than his predecessors I think you forgot about Libya. Obama turned the most prosperous country in Africa into a place where slaves are sold openly.

Malcolm Tucker
09-11-2020, 12:50
I'm not saying he was Hitler and I'm not saying Biden isn't pro-Israel. Trump just wasn't any different in grand scheme of things, in some areas he was more militaristic, in others he was less, overall I don't think he's changed anything in 4 years in that regard.

I put him in the same category as Obama for foreign policy, you can pick holes in both of them, but they share a big thing in common, talked big pre-election about ending the conflicts, bringing troops home etc, but in actions, pretty much business as usual.

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 13:52
PA ballot case might, but you should pay attention to the detail otherwise you're setting yourself up for even more frustration if you read Trump has won a case but realise he's still not president.

They're saying ballots post-marked Nov 3 but that arrived afterwards should be thrown out and not counted. By state law it's technically fine, but Trump campaign is hoping they can convince the supreme court that it violates some aspect of receiving votes after election day. I don't think they'll win, but even if they did:

1. The number of ballots in question is low.
2. They are ballots not yet counted, and the race is already called in PA. They're completely irrelevant to the outcome of the vote.

That's the reality of where they're at.
It looks like they added hundreds of thousands of ballots at 4am when they realised how much trump was ahead. In a recount these ballots might prove to be dodgy

It’s a similar situation in many democrat controlled states

What about this hammer and score sheet/ dominion program ? Seems the program is from a company headed by Obama’s mate

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 13:56
There’s so much coming out about observing not being allowed, vans arriving in night with boxes of ballots, staff filing in ballots themselves, all sorts

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 13:58
I mean statistics prove that the way these mail in ballots have affected the results, that they must be dodgy, it’s staring us in the face ffs

Malcolm Tucker
09-11-2020, 14:01
Hundreds of thousands would be widespread fraud, so they need to present the evidence of that. If it's there and it's real then it's a gamechanger and it's why republicans are asking to see it.

That would also bring into dispute the senate result which has gone for republicans, because it's literally the same slip of paper.

Yet so far what they actually send to court is really minor stuff. Apparently all the evidence is coming. Yet remember they've had 2 years to compile evidence, because he said the mid-term result was rigged too yet never offered proof.

ChemicalKicks
09-11-2020, 14:03
I mean statistics prove that the way these mail in ballots have affected the results, that they must be dodgy, it’s staring us in the face ffs

Counting the votes will tend to swing things one way or another :loool:

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 14:05
Hundreds of thousands would be widespread fraud, so they need to present the evidence of that. If it's there and it's real then it's a gamechanger and it's why republicans are asking to see it.

That would also bring into dispute the senate result which has gone for republicans, because it's literally the same slip of paper.

Yet so far what they actually send to court is really minor stuff. Apparently all the evidence is coming. Yet remember they've had 2 years to compile evidence, because he said the mid-term result was rigged too yet never offered proof.

So you are agreeing with me that the first stage is courts allowing investigators in to audit the polling stations and look at ballots etc

Stop saying there is no evidence then. The evidence is currently being hidden

ChemicalKicks
09-11-2020, 14:10
Guys I found the evidence in a tweet, this dude Jim Corr said

"Detroit Voter Fraud - “Around 4am a Van, a Chrysler 300 and a Ferrari arrived with 130,000+ ballots. The guy counting the votes was astonished as they were all for Biden”

https://twitter.com/jimcorrsays/status/1324289134916177921

CASE CLOSED BOYS

TRUMP 2020 MAGA 4 LIFE

Malcolm Tucker
09-11-2020, 14:10
There’s so much coming out about observing not being allowed, vans arriving in night with boxes of ballots, staff filing in ballots themselves, all sorts

But it's all just stories mate, they need to provide something to back it up. The problem they have is their claim is that it's obvious, widespread and effects countless ballots. If that's the case they should have no problem showing it.

If Trump won fair and square then that's that, that was always a possibility. Can't just take his word for it though. :hehe:

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 14:12
Ateotd if Dems want this to go away they need to open it up to investigation and transparency, Biden hasn’t got much of a mandate with this over his head, especially given how close it is and how he was supposed to sweep it with a blue wave :loool:

Trump had impeachment for Russian interference over his head and that was just based on absolute lulz

ChemicalKicks
09-11-2020, 14:14
So you are agreeing with me that the first stage is courts allowing investigators in to audit the polling stations and look at ballots etc

Stop saying there is no evidence then. The evidence is currently being hidden

Even while Trump and co were having press conferences saying that there was no observers, his observers were on the record saying there was no issues with the counting lol

Evidence is not being hidden, none is being presented.

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 14:14
But it's all just stories mate, they need to provide something to back it up. The problem they have is their claim is that it's obvious, widespread and effects countless ballots. If that's the case they should have no problem showing it.

If Trump won fair and square then that's that, that was always a possibility. Can't just take his word for it though. :hehe:

Yeah exactly, all they want is the chance to get investigators in, but democrats are blocking every effort so far ... funny that

Anecdotes of fraud need investigating, what is there to hide

ChemicalKicks
09-11-2020, 14:15
Ateotd if Dems want this to go away they need to open it up to investigation and transparency, Biden hasn’t got much of a mandate with this over his head, especially given how close it is and how he was supposed to sweep it with a blue wave :loool:

Trump had impeachment for Russian interference over his head and that was just based on absolute lulz

No mandate :thumbs:

Malcolm Tucker
09-11-2020, 14:20
There was a blue wave, but in fairness there was also a slightly smaller red wave. Democrats shouldn't be too smug, yes they got their turn out up in key areas and overall but so did republicans. If that had been Clinton again Trump would have been into the high 300s

yourmum
09-11-2020, 14:25
Guys I found the evidence in a tweet, this dude Jim Corr said

"Detroit Voter Fraud - “Around 4am a Van, a Chrysler 300 and a Ferrari arrived with 130,000+ ballots. The guy counting the votes was astonished as they were all for Biden”

https://twitter.com/jimcorrsays/status/1324289134916177921

CASE CLOSED BOYS

TRUMP 2020 MAGA 4 LIFE

was Axel Foley driving the Ferrari ?

Visage
09-11-2020, 15:39
Bit wierd how Democrats rigged the presidential election and literally ignored the other elections on literally the same ballot paper.

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 16:00
There was a blue wave, but in fairness there was also a slightly smaller red wave. Democrats shouldn't be too smug, yes they got their turn out up in key areas and overall but so did republicans. If that had been Clinton again Trump would have been into the high 300s

There u go

Craig’s coming round :loool:

Trump has never lost a fucking argument, write him off at your peril. He’s like a dog with a bone here, if he’s onto something you bet he’ll see it thru

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 21:04
All over '53' ballots as well. :loool:

THE DON JUST TWEETED:

The threshold identification of Ballots is turning out to be even bigger than originally anticipated. A very large number of Ballots are impacted. Stay tuned!

Overlook THE DON at your peril mayte :sv:

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 21:18

Yeah this shit is what I was reading about yesterday

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-defies-logic-scientist-finds-telltale-signs-election-fraud-after-analyzing-mail-ballot

Oswald
09-11-2020, 22:42
I'm not saying he was Hitler and I'm not saying Biden isn't pro-Israel. Trump just wasn't any different in grand scheme of things, in some areas he was more militaristic, in others he was less, overall I don't think he's changed anything in 4 years in that regard.

I put him in the same category as Obama for foreign policy, you can pick holes in both of them, but they share a big thing in common, talked big pre-election about ending the conflicts, bringing troops home etc, but in actions, pretty much business as usual.

judging from those 'lists' the squad and other libtards are creating to retroactively punish trump supporters, i would say now that Hitler was exactly like Trump
the same people making these lists on the 'trump accountability project' are the same people who conducted the nuremberg trials

yourmum
09-11-2020, 22:58
judging from those 'lists' the squad and other libtards are creating to retroactively punish trump supporters, i would say now that Hitler was exactly like Trump
the same people making these lists on the 'trump accountability project' are the same people who conducted the nuremberg trials

good hopefully some of those MAGA cunts turn up in a wheelie bin with a few bullet holes in their heads, would be fucking hilarious. WOuld also be great if they found trumps whore daughter dead with a prize winning marrow stuck up her arsehole.

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 23:40
Who is this fucking retard ffs ^

ChemicalKicks
09-11-2020, 23:47
Who is this fucking retard ffs ^

yourmum obviously :loool:

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 23:48
My mum is dead

I raped her dead corpse

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 23:52
The first stage is gathering the evidence

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN27P2NE?__twitter_impression=true

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 23:52
To shut up all the regards like Stuart that keep saying “but they have No evidence” DUH :rofl:

Frank Castle
09-11-2020, 23:54
"Let's not have any lectures," McConnell continued. "No lectures about how the president should immediately, cheerfully accept the preliminary election results from the same characters who just spent four years refusing to accept the validity of the last one."

Lol innit tho

Malcolm Tucker
09-11-2020, 23:59
Yet he's accepted the 'newly elected senators' though from the same ballots. :loool:

ChemicalKicks
10-11-2020, 00:35
To shut up all the regards like Stuart that keep saying “but they have No evidence” DUH :rofl:

Literally says in the article, allegations of..... No evidence has been presented lololol

ChemicalKicks
10-11-2020, 00:36
Don't fucking Stuart me, Luke!!!!! ;)

ChemicalKicks
10-11-2020, 00:37
My mum is dead

I raped her dead corpse
I don't think you can rape a corpse, what's the term for it?

yourmum
10-11-2020, 02:45
Literally says in the article, allegations of..... No evidence has been presented lololol

exaactly, allegations, like the allegation that EG is a fat retarded cunt, oh wait thats not an allegation it's the truth as it has been proven multiple times. Hurry up and have a heart attack EG you fat cunt, failing that, take an overdose of something so we can then all piss and shit on your grave

ChemicalKicks
10-11-2020, 04:01
Jesus fucking Christ, this place is fucking brutal sometimes

Moses
10-11-2020, 13:06
Jesus fucking Christ, this place is fucking brutal sometimes

HkEbbU9ZPv4

Malcolm Tucker
10-11-2020, 14:28

Eric Trump presented video evidence of Trump ballots being burned. Turns out it was a fake video as the ballots had no bar code on them, which means they were the sample ones. :picard:

Maybe the real evidence is still coming, maybe they're just BIDEN their time. :loool:

Frank Castle
10-11-2020, 16:16
Keep laughing while you still can

Who wants to bet me ? Who wants to bet unprecedented electoral fraud will be found on the part of the dirty dems ?

Frank Castle
10-11-2020, 16:36
I was right about TEH ALIENZ
I was right about brexit
I once made visage spack
I was correct on the Uk election results twice
I was right about covid being the flu

IM GOING TO BE RIGHT ABOUT THE DON :sv:

Malcolm Tucker
10-11-2020, 16:43
Bet on trump winning then, you'll make a killing.

ChemicalKicks
10-11-2020, 16:45
US election: International observers report ‘no serious irregularities’ in blow for Trump fraud claims

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/us-election-fraud-trump-international-observers-report-b1720152.html

I won't even lol this time

Malcolm Tucker
10-11-2020, 16:45
most bookies have settled the market now but people on betfair exchange will take it

ChemicalKicks
10-11-2020, 16:46
I was right about TEH ALIENZ
I was right about brexit
I once made visage spack
I was correct on the Uk election results twice
I was right about covid being the flu

IM GOING TO BE RIGHT ABOUT THE DON :sv:

Tell me about the Visage spacker incident! I have missed much of the history of shoevomit while absent

Frank Castle
10-11-2020, 19:24
No u were there. It’s when I called him out on “lolcokedays” and he had a hissey fit on the san migs

ChemicalKicks
10-11-2020, 19:59
Can't even remember, maybe I drunk haha

Frank Castle
11-11-2020, 12:52
Lol it’s coming fuckers

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-files-emergency-injunction-michigan-demands-recount-over-fraud-malfunctioning

ChemicalKicks
11-11-2020, 13:17
You're gonna feel silly when either a) this gets thrown out or b) nothing substantiating is found

yourmum
11-11-2020, 13:18
Keep laughing while you still can

Who wants to bet me ? Who wants to bet unprecedented electoral fraud will be found on the part of the dirty dems ?

they will find something like you find in every election i.e a few miscounted ballots measured in the 10's not the 1000's , but they won't find what you want them to which is "unprecedented" to the point where it would change the outcome of the election.

Also love the double standards that people employ in their thoughts here. All for seeking out fraud against the radioative cheetoh, but accept blindly that the Brexit vote was completely honest.

Like I said earlier, you best get yourself back on the coke before you combust.

yourmum
11-11-2020, 13:20
Tell me about the Visage spacker incident! I have missed much of the history of shoevomit while absent

Visage put a san mig bottle up his arse, thick end first with his head down the bog and no lube..........................

Frank Castle
11-11-2020, 15:30
You're gonna feel silly when either a) this gets thrown out or b) nothing substantiating is found

You’re obviously still watch in the bbc/sky/cnn/fox

Do yourselves a favour and install newsmax

ChemicalKicks
11-11-2020, 15:43
You’re obviously still watch in the bbc/sky/cnn/fox

Do yourselves a favour and install newsmax

Lol I don't watch any TV

Malcolm Tucker
11-11-2020, 19:34
BIDENCRIMEFAMILYSTOLETHISELECTIONBIDENCRIMEFAMILYS TOLETHISELECTIONBIDENCRIMEFAMILYSTOLETHISELECTIONB IDENCRIMEFAMILYSTOLETHISELECTION

ChemicalKicks
11-11-2020, 22:39
BIDENCRIMEFAMILYSTOLETHISELECTIONBIDENCRIMEFAMILYS TOLETHISELECTIONBIDENCRIMEFAMILYSTOLETHISELECTIONB IDENCRIMEFAMILYSTOLETHISELECTION

LoL that dude was hilarious!!!