PDA

View Full Version : Jordon Peterson the PROPHET

Frank Castle
17-09-2020, 09:36
This guy is fucking unreal. He’s helped me change my life, become more wholesome, deal with my demons and anxiety. You need him in your life

https://youtu.be/dqXovCTWYo4

Oswald
17-09-2020, 19:06
isnt he on anti depressents for life

Visage
17-09-2020, 23:32
This guy is fucking unreal. He’s helped me change my life, become more wholesome, deal with my demons and anxiety. You need him in your life

https://youtu.be/dqXovCTWYo4And the ongoing cycle continues....

Moses
17-09-2020, 23:49
Doesn’t he just put a faux intellectual edge on hating women to appeal to incels/Joe Rogan listeners?

Malcolm Tucker
18-09-2020, 08:56
He has a reputation for having a level of perspicacity that I don't think he actually has. He's a very intelligent looking and sounding person, always keeps a cool head, which when he's sat opposite to some proper left wing pink haired nutters ranting about unlimited genders it makes him seem like Einstein. I think he's very good at knowing what buttons to press, lets them go off on one and he comes out looking really good.

I remember listening to him on something and as usual he did seem quite clever and level headed but a woman kept talking about feminism and after a bit he tried to bait her and nonchalantly said that feminism doesn't actually exist, it's not needed, that laws on people's behaviour will only make it worse, just let equality occur naturally in society, as it's come so far already on its own etc

The woman was like 'You're aware of the mountains of equality laws, movements and protests over decades is what has led to it? Our progress didn't happen on its own' - they both kept it really civil but she was destroying him really, she had clearly got the measure of him and if it wasn't for her being just as collected and clued up on stuff he'd have probably got away with it and it would be on youtube as another 'Jordan Peterson DESTROYS MILITIANT FEMINIST in 30 seconds' or something. :hehe:

Frank Castle
18-09-2020, 09:21
He has a reputation for having a level of perspicacity that I don't think he actually has. He's a very intelligent looking and sounding person, always keeps a cool head, which when he's sat opposite to some proper left wing pink haired nutters ranting about unlimited genders it makes him seem like Einstein. I think he's very good at knowing what buttons to press, lets them go off on one and he comes out looking really good.

I remember listening to him on something and as usual he did seem quite clever and level headed but a woman kept talking about feminism and after a bit he tried to bait her and nonchalantly said that feminism doesn't actually exist, it's not needed, that laws on people's behaviour will only make it worse, just let equality occur naturally in society, as it's come so far already on its own etc

The woman was like 'You're aware of the mountains of equality laws, movements and protests over decades is what has led to it? Our progress didn't happen on its own' - they both kept it really civil but she was destroying him really, she had clearly got the measure of him and if it wasn't for her being just as collected and clued up on stuff he'd have probably got away with it and it would be on youtube as another 'Jordan Peterson DESTROYS MILITIANT FEMINIST in 30 seconds' or something. :hehe:

He owned her u idiot, are u even serious

She even said at one point oh, you’ve got me

Frank Castle
18-09-2020, 09:22
isnt he on anti depressents for life

Lol who isn’t

ChemicalKicks
21-09-2020, 16:24
So the dude just go about debating people he hates or something? Is he like Milo in that regard? I have honestly never heard of him.

Are you on anti-depresents? I've never needed them, I think I'm immune to intense negative emotions, but that can be a fault in itself cos I sometimes come across as unempathetic, but whatever.

Are you single, what's the score there?

Frank Castle
23-09-2020, 08:04
No I’m currently with a 10/10 English rose

ChemicalKicks
23-09-2020, 09:45
Are you Seal?