PDA

View Full Version : Area close to me

ChemicalKicks
10-07-2020, 21:50
Literally driving home and cut though an area close to my home. There was about 15 armoured vehicles, shit burning in the middle of the road and lots of people hanging about waiting for something to kick off.

I don't know if it will kick off but it is that time of year, there's nothing in my area so I don't feel uneasy or anything. I just think it's crazy. The police don't even try to intervene, don't blame them it only makes it worse. Nothing on the news about it, not even news worthy apparently. #just Belfast things

Moses
10-07-2020, 21:56
NORN IRON.

Moses
10-07-2020, 21:57
Edinburgh is relatively civilised. Have friends who live the other side around Glasgow and some of those towns sound fucking rough.

ChemicalKicks
10-07-2020, 22:09
I don't know what the fuck is going on, it's a 'green' area where the drama is, it's about 300 meters away. The thing is there's nothing to kick off about, I don't get it. Just glad I'm safe. As we were driving out of that area the police had blocked off access entering, no big deal I suppose but it just melts me sometimes.

ChemicalKicks
10-07-2020, 22:10
Edinburgh is relatively civilised. Have friends who live the other side around Glasgow and some of those towns sound fucking rough.

I guess Glasgow and Belfast are similar in their shitty ways, both very sectarian.

Frank Castle
13-07-2020, 22:07
Lol try not living in a shit hole, u mad cunt

Visage
13-07-2020, 22:24
Yeah, get your in laws to buy you somewhere nice, with a fucking lean-to and a paddock.

ChemicalKicks
14-07-2020, 09:28
Ended up not being any drama that night. The other day it took me 30 extra minutes to get home because every entry I took was being blocked by police CCTV vehicles. FS!!!

It's comical sometimes.

natalie
16-07-2020, 15:47
Yeah, get your in laws to buy you somewhere nice, with a fucking lean-to and a paddock.

Only to get dumped and end up in the council flat that you denied was your address when it was on companies house a year ago 😂😂

ChemicalKicks
16-07-2020, 16:14
FATALITY!!!!!!!

Nah but seriously, y'all need to fucking chill on the personal life, kids & relationship stuff you spackers!!

:)