PDA

View Full Version : Private trackers

ChemicalKicks
07-07-2020, 12:44
I've got *** and xxx invites but I'd like to get into another movie / TV oriented tracker if anyone can offer something?

Moses
07-07-2020, 12:46
have iptorrents invites if you want. usually has everything. just have to seed for a while or they moan (or donate a small amount).

Simon
07-07-2020, 20:11
Canew I get an ipt

dimle
07-07-2020, 20:15
Get yourself Real Debrid then go on Torrent sites (with a VPN) and download anything you want without uploading.

Or what I do 99% of the time - go on http://rlsbb.ru, get the links and load them into Real Debrid.

Somebody made a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqkQh3pChQE

Moses
07-07-2020, 21:40
Canew I get an ipt

PM your email and I’ll invite you.

ChemicalKicks
07-07-2020, 21:43
Get yourself Real Debrid then go on Torrent sites (with a VPN) and download anything you want without uploading.

Or what I do 99% of the time - go on http://rlsbb.ru, get the links and load them into Real Debrid.

Somebody made a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqkQh3pChQE

I've got RD too. My issue is that I do everything via mobile, don't know how that would work? I have a work issued laptop but I'm not using that for torrents or RD etc. I've got a seedbox, so could I use that with RD?

Moses
07-07-2020, 22:49
What’s the recommended VPN to use when torrenting and maybe changing location for Netflix?

ChemicalKicks
08-07-2020, 00:38
What’s the recommended VPN to use when torrenting and maybe changing location for Netflix?

Just get a seedbox mate and then you don't need to worry about using a VPN + your seeding 24/7. For the same costs as a VPN you could get yourself a wee seedbox. I use mine for Plex / Music.

For the VPN I can't recommend anything really. I use OpenVPN on the box and I have the app on my phone so if I need to get on say IPT (which is blocked by Virgin???) I can still access it. I've used the free version of TunnelBear before to get some USA only Google features.

Also thank you for sorting earlier.

ChemicalKicks
08-07-2020, 00:50
Oh Moses, if you get yourself a box you can use Lidarr, it's fucking EPIC!!!

Moses
08-07-2020, 07:28
Yeah, Virgin Media blocks iptorrents... I access it via my mobile (Three) lols.

Moses
08-07-2020, 07:30
Do you mean a virtual seedbox service or an actual physical computer to use as a seedbox? Retarded question I know.

Moses
08-07-2020, 07:58
FFS, had heard the seedbox term before but assumed it was just people with spare PCs setting one up as a download/upload hub... but now I see all these online services. So I just get one, drop in the torrent files, then it downloads and seeds for me... and I just pull out the completed files I want to watch/listen to/use?

So which seedbox provider is the go to option?

Is this what it's like to be old ffs :picard:.

Malcolm Tucker
08-07-2020, 09:32
I just use utorrent web and piratebay, download what I want and no seeding

ChemicalKicks
08-07-2020, 10:46
FFS, had heard the seedbox term before but assumed it was just people with spare PCs setting one up as a download/upload hub... but now I see all these online services. So I just get one, drop in the torrent files, then it downloads and seeds for me... and I just pull out the completed files I want to watch/listen to/use?

So which seedbox provider is the go to option?

Is this what it's like to be old ffs :picard:.

Yeah that's the basic idea but it's way easier that what you imagine.

I use seedhost.eu myself.

I browser torrent sites on my phone and download the files on that, when I click to open them an app called Transdrone imports the file onto the torrent client on the seedbox and boom its downloaded.

I mentioned Lidarr earlier, its something you have running on your seedbox. The interface is a webbased application. It downloads and manages all your music for you at whatever quality you want. So all you do is 'add an artist', and select you want all their studio releases and it'll reach out to all your music trackers and download everything by that artists in one go.

You can automatically sync the download folder of your seedbox back to your PC so once you pick whatever you want on your phone it's straight down onto your PC without you doing anything else.

Why don't you try one of the cheaper ones to get a feel.

https://www.seedhost.eu/seedboxes.php I use SH5 because it has Plex built in. It;s a bit of a curve learning what you can do but a lil trial and error and you'll be flying.

Stagflation
08-07-2020, 13:26
I just use utorrent web and piratebay, download what I want and no seeding

I do this without a VPN am I going to get swatted? :loool:

Malcolm Tucker
08-07-2020, 13:28
Mad to do it without a VPN, ISP will letter bomb you and then cut you off if you don't stop.

Malcolm Tucker
08-07-2020, 13:28
Then again you're in Poland right? Their ISPs might not give af

ChemicalKicks
08-07-2020, 13:40
Mad to do it without a VPN, ISP will letter bomb you and then cut you off if you don't stop.

Depends if you're doing public or private trackers. Generally you're pretty safe in private. There's always a risk though which is why I prefer using a seedbox.

Malcolm Tucker
08-07-2020, 14:35
vpn is a must these days

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigatory_Powers_Act_2016

ChemicalKicks
08-07-2020, 14:59
vpn is a must these days

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigatory_Powers_Act_2016

Not if you're using a seedbox though. I've I'm downloading something it's single point download and encrypted, just home torrenting you need to worry about?

ChemicalKicks
08-07-2020, 15:00
So Craig would to run a VPN 24/7 for all network traffic or just downloading?

dimle
08-07-2020, 23:37
I've got RD too. My issue is that I do everything via mobile, don't know how that would work? I have a work issued laptop but I'm not using that for torrents or RD etc. I've got a seedbox, so could I use that with RD?

When I go on holiday I still do it with my phone and have shortcuts setup.
Navigate to Release BB, copy the links, paste into RD on the phone, unrestrict links and then download.

dimle
08-07-2020, 23:41
I do this without a VPN am I going to get swatted? :loool:

Be careful.
I bought TigerVPN for £23 for lifetime and a backup FastestVPN for £12 for lifetime, both work a treat on all devices.
I also have an IPTV service called Ultimate Mania and you have to have a VPN on during Premier League.

ChemicalKicks
09-07-2020, 00:47
When I go on holiday I still do it with my phone and have shortcuts setup.
Navigate to Release BB, copy the links, paste into RD on the phone, unrestrict links and then download.

Download to where though, your phone? I tend to download 4k films they can easily be 80Gb. Ideally I want to download them straight to the server and into Plex? Any thoughts?

Malcolm Tucker
09-07-2020, 10:25
Not if you're using a seedbox though. I've I'm downloading something it's single point download and encrypted, just home torrenting you need to worry about?

I dunno how seedbox works but if the connection between your machine and the source is encrypted you're probably fine, your ISP will only kick off when you've tripped one of their searches with the filenames of torrents. Just being seen to access a torrent site and then everything else about it is obfuscated isn't enough for them to do anything as they know you'd just come back with 'I used it to download ubuntu bro' :hehe:

Malcolm Tucker
09-07-2020, 10:36
So Craig would to run a VPN 24/7 for all network traffic or just downloading?

Before lockdown I had it on at a router level, this made it handy for IPTV streaming on the firestick or laptop without faffing about with a client on each device.

But little trickier now cos I use a work VPN on the same network and VOIP phone, so those devices are naked but my PC is still on the VPN with the client. I use the PC for IPTV now too as the football is on at weird times when I'm still working anyway. It's barely noticeable, I only take it off when I'm gaming.

My router is on its last legs though so I'm gonna revamp the whole network soon and be like a full on geek albino gonk cunt.

ChemicalKicks
09-07-2020, 11:05
I dunno how seedbox works but if the connection between your machine and the source is encrypted you're probably fine, your ISP will only kick off when you've tripped one of their searches with the filenames of torrents. Just being seen to access a torrent site and then everything else about it is obfuscated isn't enough for them to do anything as they know you'd just come back with 'I used it to download ubuntu bro' :hehe:

Yeah so the seedbox is in say Sweden or wherever and it's doing all the dodgy shit. I'm connecting to the seedbox to stream / download the content that it has torrent'd. All Virgin Media sees is that I downloaded from a single IP but they can't see what it is unless they can break encryption?

Moses
10-07-2020, 13:33
Yeah that's the basic idea but it's way easier that what you imagine.

I use seedhost.eu myself.

I browser torrent sites on my phone and download the files on that, when I click to open them an app called Transdrone imports the file onto the torrent client on the seedbox and boom its downloaded.

I mentioned Lidarr earlier, its something you have running on your seedbox. The interface is a webbased application. It downloads and manages all your music for you at whatever quality you want. So all you do is 'add an artist', and select you want all their studio releases and it'll reach out to all your music trackers and download everything by that artists in one go.

You can automatically sync the download folder of your seedbox back to your PC so once you pick whatever you want on your phone it's straight down onto your PC without you doing anything else.

Why don't you try one of the cheaper ones to get a feel.

https://www.seedhost.eu/seedboxes.php I use SH5 because it has Plex built in. It;s a bit of a curve learning what you can do but a lil trial and error and you'll be flying.

Offttt, got one from them with Plex. Just set it up now. Sick how easy it is and can now effectively stream anything to my TV with no local storage :wank:.

ChemicalKicks
10-07-2020, 13:38
Offttt, got one from them with Plex. Just set it up now. Sick how easy it is and can now effectively stream anything to my TV with no local storage :wank:.

Noice!

Let me know if you have any questions, I found setting up profiles on Lidarr a bit fiddly. Same with getting it to connect to RED. So if you have any questions give me a shout

ChemicalKicks
10-07-2020, 13:41
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.transdroid.lite

dimle
11-07-2020, 17:42
Download to where though, your phone? I tend to download 4k films they can easily be 80Gb. Ideally I want to download them straight to the server and into Plex? Any thoughts?

I'm on about being on holiday and I want to watch Casualty on my phone.

Moses
11-07-2020, 18:42

You know you can watch shit TV at home, right?

ChemicalKicks
11-07-2020, 19:00

Well that wasn't helpful at all :loool:

Nah seriously though if I could snag some films straight from RD onto the server that would be fucking great. Actually just thought of a way, RD can give torrent links so I could import that. Will report back.

ChemicalKicks
11-07-2020, 19:08
Nope

Stagflation
12-07-2020, 14:05

The Potteries guide to holidays

dimle
14-07-2020, 19:23
The Potteries guide to holidays

There's always that boring bit where the wife is getting ready between 7pm to 8pm or I could have a wank.

ChemicalKicks
14-07-2020, 19:56
Haha

Malcolm Tucker
14-07-2020, 21:00
Wanking over Casualty, been there done that.

ChemicalKicks
14-07-2020, 21:10
TorrentLeach has a freeleach on everything 4k if anyone's interested..

ChemicalKicks
28-08-2020, 21:06
MOSES

How you getting on with your setup. I'm loving at the moment;

Sonarr - for TV shows
Lidarr - Music
CoachPotato - Movies

Also for a double win, I got a years subscription to a new server and a nzbgeek and its better than tracker sites (mostly), don't need to worry about ratio or anything.

Who used to be mad for newservers, was it Dimple?

dimle
31-08-2020, 21:04

I can still get 99% of what I want on Easynews but I mostly use Release.BB.

Anyway, if you're using NZBs you are using Usenet.

NZB is an XML-based file format for retrieving posts from NNTP (Usenet) servers.

So basically I miss out the NZBs

Moses
31-08-2020, 22:54
MOSES

How you getting on with your setup. I'm loving at the moment;

Sonarr - for TV shows
Lidarr - Music
CoachPotato - Movies

Also for a double win, I got a years subscription to a new server and a nzbgeek and its better than tracker sites (mostly), don't need to worry about ratio or anything.

Have Plex on a seedbox SH5 from Seedhost.eu so have a load of films/TV on that now. Then watching on TV via my PS4. Is pretty sick.

Still grabbing the torrents from IPTorrents and using Transmission on the seedbox to download everything direct to the folders for Plex.

Had previously been considering a NAS to store films/TV and stream to TVs but the above seedbox solution is just better (given I have a good internet connection). CHANGE MY MIND.

---

Recently sacked off Amazon Prime because now I'm working from home I don't need next day delivery (use to order Fri/Sat so stuff would come when I'm home). Then have Sky Movies and Netflix... but there's always tonnes of stuff which isn't available. Always used streaming services as I'm not against paying for content... and downloading and putting on a memory stick or whatever was always fucking faff... but now seedbox and Plex works better than streaming services :loool:.

Moses
01-09-2020, 00:09
Had a couple of extremely large files buffer once or twice. Normally it's rock solid for everything. I guess that could be because I 'only' get 20mbps with my M200 internet? I guess it's a limitation my side and that'll not be a problem when I upgrade to obscene speeds.

ChemicalKicks
01-09-2020, 09:04
I can still get 99% of what I want on Easynews but I mostly use Release.BB.

Anyway, if you're using NZBs you are using Usenet.

NZB is an XML-based file format for retrieving posts from NNTP (Usenet) servers.

So basically I miss out the NZBs

Are you automating anything? I'm able to pick s show and every episode is downloaded for me and saved in my TV shows share drive?

I'm using NZBGeek, Headphones VIP and SimplyNZB for indexing. It's unreal how much I've pivoted away from torrents in the last couple of weeks

ChemicalKicks
01-09-2020, 09:07
Had a couple of extremely large files buffer once or twice. Normally it's rock solid for everything. I guess that could be because I 'only' get 20mbps with my M200 internet? I guess it's a limitation my side and that'll not be a problem when I upgrade to obscene speeds.

By any chance, was the stuff that was buffering HDR 4K content, Plex seems to have major issues with that at the moment it's very fucking annoying, doesn't matter how fast your connection is.

Have you not tried automating anything yet?

If you've got a Android phone look for NZB360 it lets you tie all your services together in one app.

Moses
01-09-2020, 11:02
Are you automating anything? I'm able to pick s show and every episode is downloaded for me and saved in my TV shows share drive?

I'm using NZBGeek, Headphones VIP and SimplyNZB for indexing. It's unreal how much I've pivoted away from torrents in the last couple of weeks

Nah, most new stuff I'd just watch via Netflix or whatever - eg. Better Call Saul which was out weekly. For anything I want to watch that's already out but isn't on streaming services I can just grab TV pack torrents with all the episodes - eg. the other day grabbed a Torrent with all the Dexter episodes and started it in Transmission... took like thirty seconds, then it was just a matter of waiting for it to download.

There's not much I watch weekly/am waiting for and downloading each week tbh.

dimle
01-09-2020, 19:51

No, I download as I want them.

I read through this list every day and grab what I want - http://rlsbb.ru

Over the last 5 months I have used Usenet to get loads of films & TV series while on lockdown. So for example last night I decided I wanted Sacha Cohen Barons Who Is America and I can just download straight from Easynews. No messing about with NZBs or Torrents.

http://www.dmpoole.co.uk/pics/easywhois.jpg

ChemicalKicks
02-09-2020, 08:50
Oh right, so easy news you don't even have a download client, you just search and get the file from them in Chrome as a direct file download?

dimle
03-09-2020, 14:02
Oh right, so easy news you don't even have a download client, you just search and get the file from them in Chrome as a direct file download?

Yes

but you can create NZBs or put the files in a ZIP.

ChemicalKicks
03-09-2020, 16:59
That's kinda cool :)

So you don't have a separate indexer account and Usenet account? Easynews is just all rolled into one?

dimle
03-09-2020, 20:59
That's kinda cool :)

So you don't have a separate indexer account and Usenet account? Easynews is just all rolled into one?

Yes.

eg I've just decided to watch The Commitments so a quick search, right click & download.
You can go looking for music albums, warez and so on.

http://www.dmpoole.co.uk/pics/easynews1.jpg