PDA

View Full Version : Dominic Cummings

Northerner
25-05-2020, 17:40
He has come out fighting. Brilliant. :dreamy:

Love the fucking hypocritical UK media, they have since day one published stories and pictures if people breaking lockdown. BUT THIS IS IT, Cummings is the only one if you believe the hatred towards him. The UK media is pathetic

And yes this is all over Brexit.

Malcolm Tucker
25-05-2020, 19:59
I don't think it's over Brexit when ERG MPs are saying he should resign.

Oswald
25-05-2020, 21:04
They should just cancel the lockdown
I’m the most unhealthy I’ve been in my entire life

Frank Castle
26-05-2020, 08:24
Cummings has done nothing wrong

The witch hunt is laughable

Malcolm Tucker
26-05-2020, 09:32
Well he has broken the rules, if you think the rules are a bag of shit and nobody should follow them anyway then that's different, but according to him he wanted the lockdown and helped make the specific guidelines himself. The "I drove for 30 miles to test if my eyes were too fucked to drive" was lol though.

Oswald
26-05-2020, 11:28
It’s a distraction from Farages work on the illegal channel boat minorities soon to become the illegal channel boat majority

After becoming a complete pussy establishment shill over the last few years he’s coming back with a bang

Malcolm Tucker
26-05-2020, 12:17
Except Farage is also saying Cummings should go.

Northerner
26-05-2020, 18:00
Well he has broken the rules, if you think the rules are a bag of shit and nobody should follow them anyway then that's different, but according to him he wanted the lockdown and helped make the specific guidelines himself. The "I drove for 30 miles to test if my eyes were too fucked to drive" was lol though.

When I had my eye operation I drove to test my eye sight as well. No option as I need to drive to work so I had to try. :shrug:

Malcolm Tucker
26-05-2020, 18:09
It's not a test, it's just doing it anyway. Gove was skewered on this specifically..

"So what would have happened if he'd discovered he'd not been able to see properly, once he was already driving?"

"He was able to see fine so it wasn't an issue"

:hehe:

I wouldn't compare your actions to his if I were you anyway, he isn't retarded enough to actually test his eyesight like that with his family in the car, he just needed an excuse during the conference and has clearly made something up that he thinks is marginally better than 'We just fancied driving about for a bit"

Moses
26-05-2020, 18:59
He obviously broke the rules and if we still had standards in public life he'd be gone. But who knows. Depends if the dip in their popularity holds or not.

Remember these are the cunts who give Patel a slap on the wrist for going solo in Israel... then invite her back to be Home Secretary and don't sack her when he's a bully. Then they sack Williamson for leaking from the national security council and welcome him back with open arms soon after. Etc etc.

Peter Pervs
04-06-2020, 23:24
When I had my eye operation I drove to test my eye sight as well. No option as I need to drive to work so I had to try. :shrug:
Did you do it with your wife and kid in the car at the same time though?

I mean who wouldn't take their nearest and dearest on a potentially lethal drive round to a beauty spot 30 miles away to test whether they were fit to drive?