PDA

View Full Version : dreams

Malcolm Tucker
04-05-2020, 09:30
since all this started I've had no dreams related to covid, not one, it's all been the usual stuff with nobody in the dreams observing social distancing

what does this mean? one inescapable conclusion, my dreams are pre-recorded and I haven't got up to the corona episodes yet

Malcolm Tucker
03-06-2020, 23:51
had a nap after dinner and dream was covid related

so there's about a 2 month delay between dreams and reality for my brain

which is good news because if I'm ever stranded somewhere, like a desert island or something, I know I have at least 2 months of good dream episodes to binge before I run out of content and my dreams are all desert island related and boring

Malcolm Tucker
03-06-2020, 23:55
usually my dreams are tng based or garden landscaping

it's actually not as good as it sounds, I had a tng one where I dreamt about an episode that didnt exist, like I knew in the dream it was an episode of tng I was basing the dream on, a weird lucid moment of 'I'm dreaming about that episode, cool', it was like I'd forgotten all about watching it and must have kept overlooking it, so I woke up all excited about a long lost episode I could watch that'd be like brand new tng content but obviously it wasn't real, it really put a downer on breakfast

also had a dream that the garden had an underground bit we had only just found and there was like a huge bunker to renovate, again, no idea how disappointing it is to wake up to that not being a possibility

Frank Castle
04-06-2020, 08:41
GAY

Northerner
04-06-2020, 22:03
GAY

Is that what you dream about :chin:

Peter Pervs
04-06-2020, 23:27
LOL MIDLANDS.

Moses
05-06-2020, 12:28
usually my dreams are tng based or garden landscaping

it's actually not as good as it sounds, I had a tng one where I dreamt about an episode that didnt exist, like I knew in the dream it was an episode of tng I was basing the dream on, a weird lucid moment of 'I'm dreaming about that episode, cool', it was like I'd forgotten all about watching it and must have kept overlooking it, so I woke up all excited about a long lost episode I could watch that'd be like brand new tng content but obviously it wasn't real, it really put a downer on breakfast

also had a dream that the garden had an underground bit we had only just found and there was like a huge bunker to renovate, again, no idea how disappointing it is to wake up to that not being a possibility

TNG is epic tbf. Watched it loads as a kid. Then a while back rewatched it all on Netflix (lol). Obvs it's massively in your face, but it's cool how it talked about ethics etc in a mainstream show. Defs indoctrinated a load of kids :fastyes:.

Malcolm Tucker
05-06-2020, 12:59
Yes, it's mad that people are watching the new Picard and going 'its woke'

As if star trek hasn't been woke from the start. It's always had social commentary on current events, just easy to forget when you watch them back 30 years after airing - but loads of stuff about cold war and HIV. Then there's more blatant stuff, attacking religious dogma, superstitions, capitalist greed, smoking etc.

Although Picard was pretty poor, great potential, some good moments but the writers fucked it up.

ChemicalKicks
06-06-2020, 11:52
TLDR?