We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Serious Business

Old 17-08-2018, 17:38   #1001
TheSultanOfShoeVomit
Going for a swim

AKA: Starkweather
TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
Occupy London (left-wing) has been taken off Facebook today for similar reasons so how is it one sided?

I have no doubt Jones' knows full well he's not actually being oppressed, he makes a living out of this, in fact, it's pretty likely that he's pushing YouTube's buttons on purpose to get banned, act outraged, in the hopes he'll gain more viral attention from people wanting to see for themselves what was worthy of a YouTube ban. It's a bit like when PR agencies used to make an advert deliberately "too hot for TV" so it has an sort of badge of honour and goes viral online instead.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.r...py-london/amp/

Hmmmm
Old 17-08-2018, 17:42   #1002
TheSultanOfShoeVomit
Going for a swim

TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
the 4 videos youtube removed (before they were re-uploaded by InfoWars and led to a full account ban for 30 days) apparently contained rants from him about the parents of sandy hook being crisis actors, the children weren't killed, etc, its all a conspiracy to take away your guns, time to fight, time to rise up etc

its no different to what we call "extremist content" when it's isis propaganda channels being closed down because it is inciting violence and extremist views
Infowars = ISIS?
Old 17-08-2018, 17:44   #1003
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Infowars = violates YouTube terms
ISIS = violates YouTube terms
Celebrity sex tapes = violates YouTube terms

It’s not government censorship
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 18:13   #1004
TheSultanOfShoeVomit
Going for a swim

1) These three are so similar that it has taken YouTube et al Years to realise Alex Jones is against their terms?

2). No, these organisations are not the government
Old 17-08-2018, 18:56   #1005
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Both of those undermine your whole point.

1. They all breach the terms, based on the content they upload. InfoWars was fine until 4 videos in particular broke rules on inciting violence and child endangerment. YouTube is chock full of conspiracy videos about all sorts of things, it's nothing to do with him trying to get the truth out, unless you think the truth is sandy hook was a hoax and the parents are crisis actors that deserve harassment and potentially violence.

2. Indeed, so unless we think private companies must give a platform to all people with no restriction then it's not censorship. If the government passed a law saying his content was illegal and forced YouTube to ditch him, even if he's within their terms, and they got his web host to delete him, etc etc, then yeah it'd be wrong, but if if if, if me auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle.
Old 17-08-2018, 19:38   #1006
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Pakistani woman assaults and racially abuses a white woman, is found guilty... but gets no prison because the judge 'accepts it isn't how you really feel about white people'.

L M A O

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...d-man-15040738

If the races were reversed would the judge excuse racially aggravated assault on a Pakistani... I think not.
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 19:55   #1007
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post

If the races were reversed would the judge excuse racially aggravated assault on a Pakistani... I think not.
yet again, half a minute of googling to prove you completely wrong

http://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/164...g_taxi_driver/
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...-west-41228037
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crim...rker-1.2463224
Old 17-08-2018, 19:57   #1008
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Literally would never happen

https://www.herefordtimes.com/news/r...g-taxi-driver/

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 20:55   #1009
TheSultanOfShoeVomit
Going for a swim

Quote:
Both of those undermine your whole point.

1. They all breach the terms, based on the content they upload. InfoWars was fine until 4 videos in particular broke rules on inciting violence and child endangerment. YouTube is chock full of conspiracy videos about all sorts of things, it's nothing to do with him trying to get the truth out, unless you think the truth is sandy hook was a hoax and the parents are crisis actors that deserve harassment and potentially violence.
The content of the 4 videos is rumour unless I’m mistaken and doesn’t explain organised cross platform banning. Also, there is no evidence that this new content was worse than previous videos. I don’t like Alex Jones and don’t believe his content is truthful. I believe this is politically motivated because the companies believe there is a connection between Alex Jones and Trump’s election. Congress elections are coming in a few months and it’s the duty of every forward thinking American to violate their principles in the hope of getting the Correct outcome.

Quote:
2. Indeed, so unless we think private companies must give a platform to all people with no restriction then it's not censorship. If the government passed a law saying his content was illegal and forced YouTube to ditch him, even if he's within their terms, and they got his web host to delete him, etc etc, then yeah it'd be wrong, but if if if, if me auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle.

I suppose, in its widest definition, even banning videos against the T&Cs is censorship. When I used the term I meant that it was more an agreement between big media providers not to allow AJ content because politics. Yeah, maybe his content was a bit edgy but it’s rare that big names get kicked off that medium and unless I’m mistaken, no-one else has been kicked off several at once.
Old 17-08-2018, 21:45   #1010
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSultanOfShoeVomit View Post
The content of the 4 videos is rumour unless Im mistaken and doesnt explain organised cross platform banning. Also, there is no evidence that this new content was worse than previous videos. I dont like Alex Jones and dont believe his content is truthful. I believe this is politically motivated because the companies believe there is a connection between Alex Jones and Trumps election. Congress elections are coming in a few months and its the duty of every forward thinking American to violate their principles in the hope of getting the Correct outcome.

I suppose, in its widest definition, even banning videos against the T&Cs is censorship. When I used the term I meant that it was more an agreement between big media providers not to allow AJ content because politics. Yeah, maybe his content was a bit edgy but its rare that big names get kicked off that medium and unless Im mistaken, no-one else has been kicked off several at once.
Eh? You think this is a conspiracy to help democrats in the mid terms?