We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 13-01-2017, 14:43   #1
Charlie Kelly
BRO

Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Vaping

Anyone on the vape train?

Been of the smokes a while using a Joytech AIO but wanting to get something a bit more substantial.
Charlie Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 15:19   #2
Frank Castle
ILL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

2 years now. Had all sorts of shit. Spent a fortune on mods tanks and juice

Me and her and at the point of quitting and do so, only to start up again after a week

SHITE
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 15:20   #3
Frank Castle
ILL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Get a wismec mod, one of the big 3 cell ones and an aspire cleto 120

Last edited by Frank Castle; 13-01-2017 at 15:32.
Old 13-01-2017, 15:21   #4
Frank Castle
ILL FUCK YOU UP

The smok tfv8 is a beast also

Thing is if you get a beast one you end up doing 30ml bottle of juice a day and more sometimes so it becomes expensive
Old 13-01-2017, 15:22   #5
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

WEIGHTED GAMING MOUSE.
Old 13-01-2017, 15:31   #6
Frank Castle
ILL FUCK YOU UP

These monster things dry your throats out too and give you a cough in the long term, that shit is ok if you're a 15 year old trying to show off to your mates but for regular daily vape you just want something sub ohm and smooth

A few of my mates and me and her all stick to the innokin isub tanks, 0.2 or 0.5 coils, I prefer the former, and they smoke perfect around 25w so a single Cell mod will last most of the day before charging
Old 13-01-2017, 15:33   #7
Frank Castle
ILL FUCK YOU UP

Also only buy from decent online shops or trusted local shops as there's so much fake hardware, tanks and coils that are wank
Old 13-01-2017, 15:34   #8
Charlie Kelly
BRO

Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINNER View Post
Get a wismec mod, one of the big 3 cell Ines and an aspire cleto 120
I was looking at the Wismec rx2/3 and the Banshee. < click

TFV8 seems good but then I came across the OBS Engine which gets good reviews. The Wismec mods seem very popular.

Where are you getting your juice from?

Last edited by Charlie Kelly; 13-01-2017 at 15:45. Reason: fixed link
Old 13-01-2017, 15:40   #9
Charlie Kelly
BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINNER View Post
These monster things dry your throats out too and give you a cough in the long term, that shit is ok if you're a 15 year old trying to show off to your mates but for regular daily vape you just want something sub ohm and smooth

A few of my mates and me and her all stick to the innokin isub tanks, 0.2 or 0.5 coils, I prefer the former, and they smoke perfect around 25w so a single Cell mod will last most of the day before charging
I'm kinda chasing the dragon at the moment, I love the smoke lol I got some 80/20 and a .5ohm coil and to be fair this AIO PS out a decent amount. I've noticed the dry tongue but I can live with that.
Old 13-01-2017, 15:43   #10
Frank Castle
ILL FUCK YOU UP

Try https://rejuiced.com/ cheap And decent