We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Motors

Old 12-05-2018, 16:35   #1
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Owned by the Heddlu

In a stretch of the M4 that pointlessly goes down to 50 for no reason

I always thought those average speed checks were just to scare you into driving slower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 16:45   #2
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
The Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) issued revised speed enforcement policy guidance in 2013. It suggests that enforcement will normally occur when a driver exceeds the speed limit by a particular margin. The particular margin is normally 10 per cent over the speed limit plus 2 mph. The guidance sets guidelines for when it would be appropriate to issue a fixed penalty notice or for the driver to attend a speed awareness course, and when it becomes appropriate to issue a summons. These are guidelines only and a police officer has discretion to act outside of them providing he acts fairly, consistently and proportionately.

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

Old 12-05-2018, 16:50   #3
creme egg

creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

creme egg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 17:05   #4
Enoch Powell
BELIEVE WOMYN

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

They had speed limits of something absurd like 40 for a few miles of a major dual carriageway near me last year (normally 70), everyone ignored it because it would have been ridiculous to drive at that speed. They were apparently signs left over from roadworks which were now gone. But it did make me feel a bit anxious I could get a fine in the post. I never actually saw any cameras but that's not a guarantee is it.

Anyway maybe if you'd been doing 56 you'd have got away with it, if 57 was the threshold of 10% + 2.

I'd never knowingly 'speed' through what seems to be a genuine restriction because this thread can be the outcome.
"History as it is being written and conveyed today is all too often only a crude mix of untruths, remnants of Allied propaganda from the Second World War, half-truths, tales and myths, cleverly put together for purposes of indoctrinating the brain-dead masses."
Philippe Gautier
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 17:07   #5
Enoch Powell
BELIEVE WOMYN

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

And yes you are a menace to society who should be locked up and banned for life
"History as it is being written and conveyed today is all too often only a crude mix of untruths, remnants of Allied propaganda from the Second World War, half-truths, tales and myths, cleverly put together for purposes of indoctrinating the brain-dead masses."
Philippe Gautier
Old 12-05-2018, 17:11   #6
Chuckles
happy

Ah I thought the margin being 10% + 2 would mean 57 was ok and 58 was not.

Apparently anything less than 10%+9 means you can do a speed awareness course but they last 4 hours and cost about the same as the fine so FUCK THAT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-05-2018, 17:23   #7
creme egg

creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Depends if you have points at the mo and are worried about totting up and/or if your insurance will be adversely affected by them

But if not then yes fuck that waste of time course right off
creme egg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 17:40   #8
Enoch Powell
BELIEVE WOMYN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
Ah I thought the margin being 10% + 2 would mean 57 was ok and 58 was not.
Quote:
What are the ACPO guidelines for speeding prosecutions?

A: These guidelines set out the minimum figures at which a Fixed Penalty Notice and a Court Summons would normally be considered appropriate for a speeding offence, if there are no other aggravating circumstances. The minimum figure for a FPN is the posted limit + 10% + 2 mph. These figures are shown in the table below:

The ACPO Speed Enforcement Guidelines
Speed Limit (mph) Fixed Penalty Summons
20 25 35
30 35 50
40 46 66
50 57 76
60 68 86
70 79 96
http://www.speedlimit.org.uk/faq.html

Quote:
Apparently anything less than 10%+9 means you can do a speed awareness course but they last 4 hours and cost about the same as the fine so FUCK THAT
Costs the same? Indeed, fuck off... especially as it's a farce. 'Speed awareness' when you were doing a low speed on a motorway ffs. You're in more danger of falling asleep through boredom.
Philippe Gautier
Old 12-05-2018, 20:31   #9
Frank Castle
ILL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Professional driver here. Clean license

Fucked my motorcycle off end of last year as was getting stupid. 90mph wheelie and a police chase made my mind up
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 20:36   #10
Frank Castle
ILL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Either dead or banned

I used to come home and look my daughters in the eyes (aged 4/5) and battle my conscious about whether it was actually worth it . Almost cost me everything.

I know I made the correct decision. But honestly I’m cold turkey. Motorcycles are a drug more potent than anything I’ve ever experienced. And you know me, I’ve tried a few.
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote