We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Motors

Old 27-02-2018, 13:42   #1
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Don't park on the pavement

https://www.eta.co.uk/2018/01/10/cat...ting-car-tyre/

only an autist would think this is a good idea, which is why Visage is so in favour of it
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2018, 13:52   #2
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

and when it wrecks someones tyres who pulled on the kerb to let an ambulance squeeze past

there's an oap pavement police nazi who lives next to my Nan, whenever I visit I park half on the pavement (plenty of room left for pedestrians) because the road can be tight and he's come out a number of times and kicked off that I'm "ruining the pavement"

when my missus went over he went mental at her for "covering the manholes" so she moved it but there's not even any on that bit of pavement, his gas/water thing is nowhere near it, so I dunno wtf he was pointing at under the car, probably fuck all, so we park back there as normal again now

my theory is that retirement is bad for some people, it turns them into absolute wankers. They have sod all to do since quitting work, they think they'll love all the free time, but they don't, they have nothing better to do then obsess over insignificant BOLLOCKS

it's always old codgers doing that community speed thing as well, they love it don't they? writing down plates and sending out snotty letters, even on cold and windy days, the ones they moan are too dangerous to go to the shops in, oh well stick a speed gun in their wrinkled old hand and they'll be out there fucking hours
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2018, 13:57   #3
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I actually found that link from a Guardian article which was unironically advocating its use

Yes we know driving onto a pavement is illegal, but it's almost never enforced because it would be retarded in most cases.
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2018, 14:03   #4
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
"covering the manholes"
I covered your mum's manholes in cum.
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 17:36   #5
Groot
God damn it, you've got to be kind.

AKA: Penski
Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
and when it wrecks someones tyres who pulled on the kerb to let an ambulance squeeze past

there's an oap pavement police nazi who lives next to my Nan, whenever I visit I park half on the pavement (plenty of room left for pedestrians) because the road can be tight and he's come out a number of times and kicked off that I'm "ruining the pavement"

when my missus went over he went mental at her for "covering the manholes" so she moved it but there's not even any on that bit of pavement, his gas/water thing is nowhere near it, so I dunno wtf he was pointing at under the car, probably fuck all, so we park back there as normal again now

my theory is that retirement is bad for some people, it turns them into absolute wankers. They have sod all to do since quitting work, they think they'll love all the free time, but they don't, they have nothing better to do then obsess over insignificant BOLLOCKS

it's always old codgers doing that community speed thing as well, they love it don't they? writing down plates and sending out snotty letters, even on cold and windy days, the ones they moan are too dangerous to go to the shops in, oh well stick a speed gun in their wrinkled old hand and they'll be out there fucking hours
Sound like anyone we know...?

*n
Old 02-03-2018, 23:45   #6
mok
Det. Bruce Robertson

mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.mok is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

It is a bit retarded- I know let’s stop people parking on pavements by bursting their tyres and stranding them... on the pavement