We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Games

Old 11-01-2017, 13:40   #641
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

bf1 is good
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 13:42   #642
Charlie Kelly
BRO

Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
bf1 is good
I had the prerelease digital bundle but ended up getting it refunded, just didn't sit right with me. Probably too much time spent on 4.
Charlie Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 13:54   #643
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

its balanced better, in bf4 it was just dominated by joystick/controller nerds who never left the vehicles and just killed infantry on every map, over and over, just bombing the shit out of the memorised spawn points

all that casual players could do is stick to non-vehicle servers or just try and mentally tune out being killed within a few seconds from spawning by a tank or fighter jet 8 times out of 10

this time theres still vehicles and they own, but they've clearly tweaked things so they only supplement the fighting in some areas and not utterly dominate the map
Old 11-01-2017, 14:26   #644
Metalfingers
Mark

AKA: Metalface Mark
Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Metalfingers is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I tried BF1 online, i just got slaughtered, didnt even get to kill anyone.
Metalfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 14:28   #645
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

start out as medic class, their health regenerates quicker, you can drop medic kits and revive people which earns you points very quickly for ranking up

the rifle it starts with is good as well
Old 11-01-2017, 14:56   #646
Charlie Kelly
BRO

Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Charlie Kelly is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
its balanced better, in bf4 it was just dominated by joystick/controller nerds who never left the vehicles and just killed infantry on every map, over and over, just bombing the shit out of the memorised spawn points

all that casual players could do is stick to non-vehicle servers or just try and mentally tune out being killed within a few seconds from spawning by a tank or fighter jet 8 times out of 10

this time theres still vehicles and they own, but they've clearly tweaked things so they only supplement the fighting in some areas and not utterly dominate the map
I was a vehicle whore, I'd regularly go 50-1, highest was 111-1. But I grinded to get like that, I spent so much time getting spawn raped myself. What are you playing on?

I just couldn't get the vibe of BF1, my nephew has it so I may give it another go.
Old 11-01-2017, 15:07   #647
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

I dunno what servers, just the ones that looked good from the list. Got bored in the end, especially when you play a different FPS like CSGO or, and realise you're not actually as half as shit as BF4 makes you feel.

I think it comes down to the difficulty curve thing. i.e as you progress you move up the curve, you unlock better guns and you kill people easier and quicker, the game rewards you so you keep playing. In some games, like MW2 and 3 this curve is only slight, and people at the top do better on average but total noobs can still kill them plenty of times one on one if they're half decent. Its a nice balance for noobs and nerds.

With bf3 and 4 it felt like the players who had invested a lot of time in the game were at such a point in terms of XP and weapon unlocks, armour, multiple grenades and all that shit, that people new to the game just get absolutely slaughtered and tend to only kill them in flukey ways. A typical example is seeing an enemy run out infront of you, so you start shooting them in the the back, the hit reticle going like mad, "any bullet now and they'll drop" you think. Instead they absorb the lead like a fucking mattress and spin 180 and kill you in 2-3 bullets. It makes sense because the guy has all these unlocks so his gun is far more powerful than yours and he has armour and shit, but when they're completely flanked like that and you still can't kill them it makes you wonder what the point of playing is

BF1 isn't like that at all, I was killing enough people with the default gun enough to have fun.
Old 11-01-2017, 15:41   #648
Frank Castle
ILL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Sad bastArds

I stopped gaming in 2009

GET A FUCKING LIFE
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 17:13   #649
Charlie Kelly
BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINNER View Post
Sad bastArds

I stopped gaming in 2009

GET A FUCKING LIFE
Hey now!

Wud ye catch yerself on therrr biglad.
Old 11-01-2017, 17:14   #650
Charlie Kelly
BRO

I was properly addicted to BF4, it's all I would play. I got so bad that I ended up giving my PS4 to the youngest so that I wouldn't be tempted to play it. I haven't played the PS4 in ages