We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Computers and Technology

Old 14-03-2018, 21:49   #231
creme egg

creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

It is absolute cancer, though classic shell makes it less shit.
creme egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 13:04   #232
Enoch Powell
BELIEVE WOMYN

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I'm about to reinstall Windows 10 on my laptop to see if it cures the intermittent freezing problem it has.

Why can't the installer ask you all the questions it needs, AT THE BEGINNING?

Instead it takes half an hour 'getting updates' AND ONLY THEN does it actually ask you what sort of install you want to do. Why doesn't it ask you that before, so you can just leave it, rather than have to babysit it? Fucking Microsoft cunts. They're all liberals and Indians of course
"History as it is being written and conveyed today is all too often only a crude mix of untruths, remnants of Allied propaganda from the Second World War, half-truths, tales and myths, cleverly put together for purposes of indoctrinating the brain-dead masses."
Philippe Gautier
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 13:05   #233
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Did you have other plans?
Old 30-03-2018, 14:18
Enoch Powell
This message has been deleted by Enoch Powell.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:51   #234
Enoch Powell
BELIEVE WOMYN

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I've put this wretched OS back on my main PC, except this time I'm dual booting into it just for games. Simple you might think, except Windows 10 had other ideas and completely resisted all my best efforts to create a dual boot in the usual way. On paper it's simple but in practice fuck me... all kinds of cryptic bullshit errors, installation failed and rolling back, fucked up boot menu, absolutely mental. You google and find that far from being unusual, this is par for the course.

What seems to be working now is I simply did it the (I hope) foolproof way of disconnecting the Windows 7 disk and then Win 10 installed fine. I'll just have to change the boot order in the BIOS when I want to swap.
"History as it is being written and conveyed today is all too often only a crude mix of untruths, remnants of Allied propaganda from the Second World War, half-truths, tales and myths, cleverly put together for purposes of indoctrinating the brain-dead masses."
Philippe Gautier
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote