We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Serious Business

Old 20-09-2017, 11:21   #1
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Ryanair troubles

Interesting article from an ex-Ryanair captain.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...isis-long-haul

Also Ryanair first officers earn less than penski gets for driving a van

https://www.theguardian.com/business...flights-fiasco
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 11:48   #2
Oswald
how many people have been mugged?

AKA: Bakez
Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

They'll be employing pakis to drive the planes next

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
ADNAMS SOUTHWOLD - Mosaic
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Oswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 12:15   #3
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Ryanair passengers are left in tears and inundate MailOnline with cries for help as they desperately try to rebook cancelled seats on a jammed premium rate helpline where calls cost 25

Budget airline has axed more than 2,000 flights in a move dubbed a 'disgrace'
Customers sent last minute texts and asked to call a premium rate phone line
Many reduced to tears, can't find new flights and shelling up up to 1,500
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uses-work.html

Ooof
Old 20-09-2017, 13:05   #4
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

this will blow over until a pissed off and fatigued ryanair pilot slams into the ground at 200mph and the landing gear collapses and it explodes on the runway in a fireball, eventually cartwheeling into a taxiing plane which also EXPLODES and charred bodies fly into the air and thud into the viewing glass into the terminal with kids and women screaming

THEN they might 'review procedures' and stop being absolute cunts to their crew and passengers

I was on a ryanair flight and we taxied to the runway and lined up and I was looking out the window, and cos I'm a plane nerd I watch what's going on. I notice the fucking pilot hasn't extended his flaps at all, they're literally still in the retracted position. I'm thinking 'wtf' and have a mini panic attack and think 'this is it' and then he guns the engine and we move forward and THEN and ONLY THEN do the fucking flaps come out to their usual takeoff position as we're rolling down the runway, they're extended before he lifts off but still, ffs

pretty sure that was a COLOSSAL fuck up but nobody else seemed to notice and or care but if its anything to go by their pilots are FUCKING DOG TIRED
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 13:15   #5
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
this will blow over until a pissed off and fatigued ryanair pilot slams into the ground at 200mph and the landing gear collapses and it explodes on the runway in a fireball, eventually cartwheeling into a taxiing plane which also EXPLODES and charred bodies fly into the air and thud into the viewing glass into the terminal with kids and women screaming

THEN they might 'review procedures' and stop being absolute cunts to their crew and passengers
I'm amazed there haven't been more crashes in the industry, given the apparent culture of long hours and low pay for many pilots. Low pay matters because you don't want pilots worrying about paying their bills when they've got people's lives in their hands.

Lives will have to be lost before anything is done, as usual. Until then, thinking people will take matters into their own hands and not fly with such airlines, even though it costs them more. No airline is guaranteed to be safe but flying with ones like Ryanair is stupid.

Quote:
I was on a ryanair flight and we taxied to the runway and lined up and I was looking out the window, and cos I'm a plane nerd I watch what's going on. I notice the fucking pilot hasn't extended his flaps at all, they're literally still in the retracted position. I'm thinking 'wtf' and have a mini panic attack and think 'this is it' and then he guns the engine and we move forward and THEN and ONLY THEN do the fucking flaps come out to their usual takeoff position as we're rolling down the runway, they're extended before he lifts off but still, ffs

pretty sure that was a COLOSSAL fuck up but nobody else seemed to notice and or care but if its anything to go by their pilots are FUCKING DOG TIRED
Yeah it's quite important...

Quote:
Mistakes by the crew and the failure of a warning system caused a Spanair jet to crash at Madrid airport killing 154 people, according to an official inquiry.

The crew failed to place the airliner's flaps in the correct position when it took off from Madrid bound for Gran Canaria in August 2008, said the Spanish Civil Aviation Authority's accident report, published on Friday.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...illed-154.html[
Old 20-09-2017, 13:39   #6
Groot
God damn it, you've got to be kind.

AKA: Penski
Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Have you ever been on a plane, double d?

*n
Old 20-09-2017, 14:44   #7
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
I'm amazed there haven't been more crashes in the industry
There are a LOT more accidents/incidents than people realise... only the big ones make the news.
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 17:36   #8
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post
Have you ever been on a plane, double d?

*n
1500 hours on FSX. Obviously.
Old 27-09-2017, 16:29   #9
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Quote:
Ryanair is cancelling another 18,000 flights between November and March, affecting 400,000 passengers.
https://www.theguardian.com/business...burgh#comments
Old 27-09-2017, 16:35   #10
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

ooof
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote