We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Spam

Old 28-12-2015, 13:23   #141
TheSultanOfShoeVomit
Going for a swim

AKA: Starkweather
TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
'DD should be'

ok, I should be doing such and such.

Why? Because YOU think I should? Why do you think that? Why is what I am doing now wrong? If 'because I think so' is all you've got, then that's not a reason. If it's 'because I would be doing something else' then that's not a reason. People are allowed to live differently to you, with it not being invalidated just because of being different. Just because you would have fish for dinner doesn't mean I am wrong to eat chicken.
No, because YOU think you should, by the sounds of it.
Old 28-12-2015, 13:27   #142
Enoch Powell
BELIEVE WOMYN

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSultanOfShoeVomit View Post
Assuming that was true; why would you need to aggressively insult someone who isn't contributing?
Because you are not only not helping, you are a hindrance to the thread.
"History as it is being written and conveyed today is all too often only a crude mix of untruths, remnants of Allied propaganda from the Second World War, half-truths, tales and myths, cleverly put together for purposes of indoctrinating the brain-dead masses."
Philippe Gautier
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2015, 13:29   #143
TheSultanOfShoeVomit
Going for a swim

TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

How is it possible to hinder a thread?
Old 28-12-2015, 13:31   #144
Enoch Powell
BELIEVE WOMYN

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
No, because YOU think you should, by the sounds of it.
I don't think I need to live to please others other than myself. Sometimes there are people whom you must obey, who are in a position of authority over you, or who have something you need from them. I do not need to obey or satisfy anyone else. It is not easy to overcome the programming but I think that part of being happy and free is the realisation that you have free will and do not need the approval or permission of others to do what you want to do. There is never any shortage of people to tell you that you must live in a way which they themselves would, or you are wrong. But it is they who are wrong. I do not have to live as they do, any more than they have to live as I do. And they are highly arrogant to think that I must.
"History as it is being written and conveyed today is all too often only a crude mix of untruths, remnants of Allied propaganda from the Second World War, half-truths, tales and myths, cleverly put together for purposes of indoctrinating the brain-dead masses."
Philippe Gautier
Old 28-12-2015, 13:32   #145
Enoch Powell
BELIEVE WOMYN

Quote:
How is it possible to hinder a thread?
If you really have to ask that, then I refer you to the post about stupidity.
Philippe Gautier
Old 28-12-2015, 13:34   #146
TheSultanOfShoeVomit
Going for a swim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
If you really have to ask that, then I refer you to the post about stupidity.
So when I recommended two significant works of existential literature, that was me being stupid and hindering you?
Old 28-12-2015, 13:37   #147
Enoch Powell
BELIEVE WOMYN

Quote:
So when I recommended two significant works of existential literature, that was me being stupid and hindering you?
You are stupid if you can't see how anyone can possibly hinder a thread, which is what you just said above.

You are also stupid imo if you don't think people can ever rationally feel depressed about anything.

Offering works of literature may not be stupid, but it isn't terribly helpful either. If you have any insights then offer them in your own words, succinctly and articulately.
Philippe Gautier
Old 28-12-2015, 13:41   #148
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

... And using grown up terms like butthurt. Thnx.
Old 28-12-2015, 13:43   #149
TheSultanOfShoeVomit
Going for a swim

If this carries on, I'm gonna set pant on you.

I said that emotions aren't rational. I didn't say they never had rational roots, but emotions and intellect aren't the same and we as individuals often lie to ourselves about why we feel how we feel.

Do you think that obsession is rational?
Old 28-12-2015, 13:47   #150
Enoch Powell
BELIEVE WOMYN

Quote:
I said that emotions aren't rational. I didn't say they never had rational roots, but emotions and intellect aren't the same and we as individuals often lie to ourselves about why we feel how we feel.
Sounds like weasel words. You have a habit of needlessly complicating the simple. And a refusal to acknowledge obvious truths, like: a bad situation can make someone rationally feel depressed. Why this obvious truth is contentious with anyone, is a mystery. Most people just accept it, as being obviously correct.

Quote:
Do you think that obsession is rational?
I don't know. But you are moving the goalposts by moving onto a different question.
Philippe Gautier

Tags
dd believes in nassing, dd vill cut off your chohnson, shall not read lol