We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Serious Business

Old 07-03-2018, 23:42   #101
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Bit odd how retarded some people are. And even odder that they're lionised.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:02   #102
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yeah this is a freedom of speech grey area isn't it. I personally believe that I should be able to say "God is a cunt", "Allah is a cunt", "The holocaust never happened", "Hitler was great" etc. etc. without fear of being jailed or killed or whatever. <not that I think Hitler was great or that the holocaust didn't happen!>

What I shouldn't be able to do is to incite violence, to rally people to attack Christians or send out hate mail and suchlike. THAT should be against the law, expressing a belief shouldn't be.
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 10:10   #103
Visage
Lord Lucan

Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Pluralism good. Incitement bad.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:05   #104
capitalist
fuckpig

capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Aye, basically.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:16   #105
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalist View Post
Yeah this is a freedom of speech grey area isn't it. I personally believe that I should be able to say "God is a cunt", "Allah is a cunt", "The holocaust never happened", "Hitler was great" etc. etc. without fear of being jailed or killed or whatever. <not that I think Hitler was great or that the holocaust didn't happen!>

What I shouldn't be able to do is to incite violence, to rally people to attack Christians or send out hate mail and suchlike. THAT should be against the law, expressing a belief shouldn't be.
The problem is where do you draw the line, and how, when there's no sudden change from just talking to inciting violence? People are incited differently, by different things.

They're often interconnected as well, expressing a belief in holocaust denial tends to coincide with general harassment and hatred to Jews.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 11:49   #106
capitalist
fuckpig

Yep, that's the problem, people are incited differently. That's what needs to change, people need to chill the fuck out. That's the law that I will pass when I rule the world.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:04   #107
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

There is no law against 'denying' the 'holocaust' in the UK so the case against the woman who sang those songs on YouTube should fail, in fact it should never have been brought.

I say should. I quite expect her to be found guilty in the current climate.
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 12:44   #108
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Communities Secretary Sajid Javid has told British and American Jewish representatives that he would “fight those who undermine Israel”.

The cabinet minister, who was speaking at a meeting with the American Jewish Committee and the Board of Deputies in London, told his audience that boycotts of Israel were “unjustified and counter-productive”.

He said: “For all its bluster, the BDS campaign is most notable for its lack of success. Trade between Israel and the UK is booming, tourism in both directions is thriving.”
http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/...ermine-israel/
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 13:42   #109
Visage
Lord Lucan

Derp.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:16   #110
capitalist
fuckpig

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43481803