We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 15-04-2018, 13:38   #821
Stagflation
Hereward

AKA: Stag
Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
- Bertrand Russell
Stagflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 13:41   #822
Frank Castle
ILL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

100% ^

Dds post
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 14:30   #823
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
A former head of Britain's Special Forces has challenged Theresa May's claim that President Assad was behind the chemical attack in Douma.

Major General Jonathan Shaw said: 'Why would Assad use chemical weapons at this time? He's won the war.

'That's not just my opinion, it is shared by senior commanders in the US military. There is no rationale behind Assad's involvement whatsoever.

'He's convinced the rebels to leave occupied areas in buses. He's gained their territory. So why would he be bothering gassing them?

Speaking exclusively to The Mail on Sunday, the ex-SAS and Parachute Regiment commander added: 'The jihadists and the various opposition groups who've been fighting against Assad have much greater motivation to launch a chemical weapons attack and make it look like Assad was responsible.

'Their motivation being that they want to keep the Americans involved in the war – following Trump saying the US was going to leave Syria for other people to sort out.'

His views were echoed by Admiral Lord West, former head of the Royal Navy, who said: 'If I was advising President Assad, why would I say use chemical weapons at this point? It doesn't make any sense. But for the jihadist opposition groups I can see why they would.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ml?mrn_rm=als1
Old 15-04-2018, 14:55   #824
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Henry_Makow

Seems like a reasonable fellow.
Old 15-04-2018, 16:17   #825
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Animal Assad, yeah right.

Just like you guys didn’t believe the Crooked Hilary stuff right?
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 16:19   #826
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Old 15-04-2018, 17:25   #827
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Are you perhaps making the retarded logical fallacy error of thinking that because I might think Hillary Clinton is crooked, and Trump said this, that I must therefore agree with everything else Trump says about anything else?

Does that follow? (rhetorical; of course it fucking doesn't.)

If Assad is an 'animal' then what is Trump? A man who grabs women's pussies and cheats on his pregnant wife? A real estate agent and reality TV 'star' versus the impeccably behaved doctor of medicine, Bashar al Assad?
Old 15-04-2018, 17:33   #828
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I'm saying Trump reduces his "opponents" into soundbite style caricatures that are based on rumour, innuendo or basically total fabrication. Probably something he did on his TV show, although I've never watched it.

Trump is facing criticism over his strike against Assad by his usual supporters (you posted a video of alex jones being pissed off at it) but this "animal assad" thing is literally no different to his "crooked hilary" and "lyin' ted" etc. It's reductive and moronic, but was lapped up by his supporters when it confirmed their biases.
Old 15-04-2018, 17:37   #829
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Yes and? I know that. I never liked Trump's rhetoric even when I agreed with the general message. I knew it was playing to the crowd. I did hope he meant some of the things he said though, the sensible stuff he said like staying out of foreign entanglements. Are you blaming me because he lied and I thought he might do some good things?

When Obama promised a load of stuff he didn't deliver on, I don't blame his supporters for voting for him, I blame HIM and the rotten system.

Others here seem too autistic or dishonest to do that, favouring point scoring.

This was actually painstakingly spelled out to Visage a while back, but because of his hardcore autism and learning difficulties, he never grasped it so keeps autistically screeching.
Old 15-04-2018, 17:41   #830
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Ok but I wasn't talking to just you, I said "you guys" - if you don't count yourself as someone who supported Trump/would have voted for him etc, then good for you but there's others on here who obviously did.

No need to get into a flap about it all being about you all the time, maybe don't protest so much