We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Films and Music

Old 03-01-2009, 00:32   #21
PvtPyle
Web Developer & Designer

PvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant future

Hehe Rusty you raise a very valid point. However, I wager sir that you have not yet managed to sample every single beer currently being brewed in every country in the world, or slept with every woman. That said, you can still give Fosters a 3.10, and you know what makes a good lover

I went to see The Reader tonight - Ralph Fiennes and Kate Winslet. It was superb. Tense, gritty drama if you like that kind of thing. 8/10
PvtPyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:41   #22
SidewinderINC
Lady of the Evening

SidewinderINC offers personal services for rep

Quarantine: Dire, pointless, would have rather been plucking my nose hair
Transporter 3: Shit
The day the earth stood still: Not as shit, but still disappointing
SidewinderINC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 13:54   #23
Snash
Surgeons suck cock

Snash is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Snash is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Snash is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Snash is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Snash is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Snash is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Snash is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Snash is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Snash is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Snash is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Snash is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Indiana Jones and the Skull thingy on DVD the other night - UTTER CRAP.
Snash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 14:00   #24
JBuk
MAN OF HONOUR (FOR THE WEEK)

JBuk is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.JBuk is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.JBuk is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.JBuk is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.JBuk is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.JBuk is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.JBuk is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.JBuk is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.JBuk is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.JBuk is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.JBuk is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snash View Post
Indiana Jones and the Skull thingy on DVD the other night - UTTER CRAP.
yeah it wasn't a great film although I did enjoy it a little
JBuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 22:33   #25
PvtPyle
Web Developer & Designer

PvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant futurePvtPyle has a brilliant future

Reign Over Me - Normally wouldn't have given it too much thought, but I'm being weird & over-emotional atm, and I thought it was pretty good :/

6.892/10
PvtPyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 23:00   #26
Nat

I watched cars.

It was ace.

KA - CHOW!
Old 03-01-2009, 23:16   #27
Wossi
Wuffian

Wossi offers personal services for rep

The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)

Still as awesome as I remember. Refuse to pay to watch the new one.

9/10
Wossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 00:08   #28
The Jose Cuervo
I'll always be there when you wake

AKA: Jose Cuervo
The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Suberbad, wasn't actually too bad, i tried to watch it before and never got into it, but this time i had a giggle lol
Old 04-01-2009, 01:04   #29
SidewinderINC
Lady of the Evening

SidewinderINC offers personal services for rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wossi View Post
The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)

Still as awesome as I remember. Refuse to pay to watch the new one.

9/10
not seen the original, will check it out ASAP!
SidewinderINC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 15:45   #30
Tru
The CEO of Tru Plc

Tru offers personal services for rep

Slumdog Millionaire - nice story 7.5/10
Tru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bliiiiinded by the light., film tag cunt hag, i give this section 4 out of 100 poor dears, more pretentious stag shite, pies still fat and still miserable, revved up like a douche, sexy sexy sexy no not you fuck off, take the pies, the lighting was sublime darling