We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 14-07-2018, 16:55   #1
Oswald
how many people have been mugged?

AKA: Bakez
Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default met a hot blonde who wont text back

met this hot blonde Thursday evening
Hair down to her waist, 28 years old
Talked about nature n shit and said I swim in the lake every day and she should come over me day
She asked for my number

So I text her about visiting the lake and she hasn’t text back

How can this not be the ideal setting for the start of courtship followed by drinks into casual violent sex

she also said she wanted to take MDMA with me FFS

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
ADNAMS SOUTHWOLD - Mosaic
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Oswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 09:00   #2
Oswald

Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

ITS GAME ON GUYS!!!

LAKE TOMORROW FOLLOWED BY PUB FOR THE MATCH

Im a bit worried about STDs since she said she takes MDMA and goes to festivals, and in my experience every single one of these blondes are complete sluts and typify the decline of the west

do condoms block everything? how hard is it to get herpes?

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Old 15-07-2018, 09:23   #3
Visage
Lord Lucan

Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

You'll only get imaginary diseases from imaginary sex, so I wouldn't worry.
Old 15-07-2018, 13:56   #4
Oswald

shes a painter and decorator as well, just quit her job last week
wants to do botanic gardening now
takes mdma

this is fucking dangerous

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Old 15-07-2018, 14:19   #5
Frank Castle
I’LL FUCK YOU UP

Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Frank Castle is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Do mdma with her you pussy
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 15:55   #6
Oswald

Fuck I’ve got to go there now and meet all her other druggie fat friends watching the football
What’s the chances that she lets me fuck her repeatedly unprotected over the course of about 2 weeks until I get bored, without contracting an STD, getting pregnant, or the MILF or my GF finding out?

I can’t be bothered tbh, too much effort

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Old 15-07-2018, 15:57   #7
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald View Post
Fuck I’ve got to go there now and meet all her other druggie fat friends watching the football
What’s the chances that she lets me fuck her repeatedly unprotected over the course of about 2 weeks until I get bored, without contracting an STD, getting pregnant, or the MILF or my GF finding out?
Is that a bet in play ?
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 21:07   #8
Oswald

It’s awful
Stinks of BO
needs a hygienist for the teeth and braces for the bottom teeth
I still might fuck her cos her hair is heavenly

She also saw my post on SV on my phone since when I opened my phone to show her a photo it was on this page

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Old 15-07-2018, 21:12   #9
Oswald

FUCK I WENT FOR A PISS AND ALL HER FRIENDS LEFT
NOW ITS REALLY AWKWARD AND I HAVE TO SOMEHOW ENGINEER THE SITUATION TOWARDS FUCKING HER WITH NO STRINGS ANS NO STDS

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Old 15-07-2018, 21:47   #10
Visage
Lord Lucan

Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Isn't fan fiction supposed to be about other people?