We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Sports

Old 10-05-2017, 21:21   #1
pies
If you can read this you are looking at my user title, well done

pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Driver who rammed cyclist in road rage revenge attack jailed for three years

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...-a3535781.html

he shouldnt of kicked the wing mirror but she should be a cunt to drive a car and be on the phone then be a cunt then chase him down and run him over

should have been 5 years

problem with society now, you tell someone off for doing wrong and they attack you
Old 10-05-2017, 21:21   #2
pies

pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Henshaw-Bryan, who is now almost three months pregnant, tried to blame her ex-boyfriend, Aaron Hall, for the crash, claiming he had grabbed the wheel and turned the car at the cyclist.

But Mr Hall, who split from Henshaw-Bryan shortly after the incident, came to court to tell jurors although he was in the car he had not grabbed the steering wheel.

Henshaw-Bryan, dressed in prison-issue sweatshirt and trousers, was found guilty at trial yesterday and was remanded overnight in prison.

She sobbed throughout today's hearing, looking sorrowfully to her disabled mother in the public gallery who relies on her as a fulltime carer.

"Imprisonment is going to be a real deal for her mother, she needs her daughter for her daily basic care needs and is now going to have to make other arrangements", said defence barrister David Rhodes.

"By her own foolish actions she has now put her mother in hardship."

Old 10-05-2017, 21:29   #3
creme egg

creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

cyclists are fucking disgusting cunts and I applaud all those who seek to maim them
creme egg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 21:30   #4
pies

another one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...MW-jailed.html

'I'm going to jail? You're joking!': Model, 27, who crashed her friend's BMW after racing 'like a lunatic' at 91mph to avoid the police is sent to prison for four months
Old 10-05-2017, 21:30   #5
pies

Quote:
Originally Posted by creme egg View Post
cyclists are fucking disgusting cunts and I applaud all those who seek to maim them
fat cunt
Old 10-05-2017, 21:40   #6
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

women LMAO
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 21:55   #7
pant
Your next wife

AKA: pant
pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I might buy sky q
pant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 21:13   #8
pies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pant View Post
I might buy sky q
whats day shite

saw it advertised on man u arsenal game, said u could go ultra hd