We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-10-2017, 15:07   #1
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Useless cunt Theresa May fucked

After her conference performance or lack thereof, she hasn't got long left

Which equally or even more horrendous cunt will take over?
Old 05-10-2017, 15:19   #2
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Remember Ian Duncan Donut's leadership? They liked his conference speech, seen just like May's, an attempt to shore up their leadership, it went down quite well on the day, but then soon after he was ACTUALLY DECAPITATED ON STEPS OF DOWNING STREET AND HIS BALD HEAD HELD ALOFT BY MP'S WHO DRANK FROM HIS DRIPPING NECK AND DECLARED 'WE ARE TORIES, AND WE ARE BACK'

Judging by the fact her speech was basically a laughing stock, and she nicked all the same policy announcements from Labour anyway, I think she'll be gone by Christmas. They'll want a new year, new leader, reboot Brexit type thing and if she's still hanging around like a bad smell it won't work.

I can picture their version of Tucker being so happy when she's gone. "Can we open up some windows please, get a breeze going, get the stench of fucking failure out here?"
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 16:05   #3
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I suppose the only reason she's still even in a position to do a conference speech is that nobody actually wants her job that badly yet.
Old 05-10-2017, 16:11   #4
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I hadn't actually watched the speech before I saw this video, I just briefly saw the reports and some pics and literally cringed myself to death reading about it

Video not working? GO OLDSKOOL! Or just give up. N* is bound to post a better vid.

What an absolute circus ffs... and she is so badly lacking in charisma to be a leader of anything, never mind the country.

The clown who did the P45 act should become prime minister, at least he has a bit of initiative and backbone I suppose.
Old 05-10-2017, 16:12   #5
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Her 'joke' about the chancellor after he gave her a cough sweet

MY GOD IT WAS SO UNFUNNY, AND EVERYONE KNEW IT, BUT THEY HAD TO PRETEND TO LAUGH ANYWAY
Old 05-10-2017, 16:18   #6
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

the chancellor giving away something for nothing joke? that was probably her best one as well

the corbyn one was pure cringe, not only that it doesn't work, she's the one in power with the PM job, but all she does these days when struggling is try and slag him off

also backfires that you clearly think so little of him that you copy his policies, almost word for word
Old 05-10-2017, 16:21   #7
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

actually I remember what it reminded me of now, in thick of it when murray gets confronted by the man in the pork chop outfit

Murray: "You're a little bit late actually, Mr Chop. You've,... you've..... you've had your chips! Ha-ha!"
Aide: "That is precisely why I didn't let you go to the One Show"
Old 05-10-2017, 16:22   #8
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

I actually think Corbyn has grown enormously in stature and has proven me wrong about his oratory skills, granted he'll never be Adolf Hitler level but he towers above May in terms of delivery and presence.

I just wish he'd use the gold-plated hand he's been given to enact some real changes. The Tories are on the ropes and he needs to deliver some punches. Start with a vote to abolish Universal Credit, he'd have a real chance of killing the hated policy and many Tories would gladly vote along with him, to avoid the likely riots when it rolls out nationwide.
Old 05-10-2017, 16:28   #9
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

I worry sometimes he won't actually be PM. He's absolutely owned all his critics, but I just think he's falling into the same trap May fell into. He's taking it for granted. It could be years until the next election but he's stuck in campaign mode still, doing his tours etc. I get he needs to keep up the momentum (lol, geddit) but like you say, he also needs to show he's actually a better PM than May, or any of her potential replacements and that's by leading the commons, making them dance to his tune by calling votes on stuff that splits them. He needs to feel like a PM in-waiting and right now he doesn't.

Look at the polls, Labour is ahead, but he's STILL not seen as a better PM than her, maybe in the odd poll but he should be way ahead on that, yet he isn't. It's staggeringly the other way around. I think he's potentially becoming a victim of his own hype, and despite the fact his popularity has surged from what it was, it's still not quite enough. He's acting like he's done enough to PM, and it's now just a matter of time until it falls to him, but I'm not convinced. The 'for the many...' slogan is also wearing thin. It's on literally everything, and he's tagging it on the end of every statement he's making. I'm glad he's got the hang of PR a bit more now, but don't become like May ffs, a walking soundbite machine.
Old 05-10-2017, 16:32   #10
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

ISTR Blair got some good victories in the Commons before he became PM, which helped to cement his reputation as a genuine leader-in-waiting - he looked and sounded the part, and was achieving results already.

I think Universal Credit is an open goal and I'll be disappointed in him if he doesn't use the opportunity. The window is closing, once it's rolled out nationwide and entrenched further, it will be much harder to turn the clock back and unpick the mess.