We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-03-2018, 12:40   #1701
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43276466

Good jokes
Old 04-03-2018, 18:05   #1702
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

100th golf trip as president.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...mpression=true

USA. USA. USA. DRAIN THAT SWAMP.
Old 07-03-2018, 23:34   #1703
Visage
Lord Lucan

Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Old 11-03-2018, 10:05   #1704
Groot
God damn it, you've got to be kind.

AKA: Penski
Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

https://openargs.com/oa154-stormy-da...-legal-genius/

Ooooooooooooof.

Well worth a read of the files, and a listen to the podcast.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOF.

*n
Old 18-03-2018, 12:28   #1705
Visage
Lord Lucan

Yeah, he's fucked.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43444482
Old 19-03-2018, 10:27   #1706
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yeah, but I don't think he actually colluded with Russia. My guess is that Don Jnr probably flirted with the idea, but nothing substantial happened. I think the links from Russia to Trump himself will be really circumstantial and amount to nothing.

I also think while there's definitely something juicy in his tax returns, it'll be related to tax dodging and some other bullshit claims he's made. I don't think he's got laundered cash from the Russians or anything.

However, Mueller levelling obstruction of justice at him looks pretty certain now. I think the point will be that Trump has acted like a man with something to hide, even if the bigger claims made against him were in fact untrue. Trump is his own worst enemy in his handling of the investigation, if he'd just let it run its course and left the FBI alone he'd be alright but hard to see how he'll survive Mueller now he's kicked up a shitstorm. It's mental that he's continuing to disparage and disrupt a genuine federal investigation that has led to actual charges of people. If Mueller was consistently turning up nothing, he may have a point, but he keeps prattling on about Hillary and everything being made up, while those around him are led off in handcuffs.

IIRC a sitting president is immune unless impeached so he'll either be absolutely politically fucked with even Pence distancing himself, and end up resigning in a flurry of mental tweets.

Or he'll carry on as a lame duck and stubbornly refuse to accept the reality of his downfall. Can't see the GOP ever actually impeaching him but the democrats might if they take the house in November.

If I was them though, I dunno if I'd bother. A kneecapped Trump is probably the safest bet until 2020. He may even try and run again, which would be lol.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 10:30   #1707
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

He's announced he's running in 2020 already. It'll just be interesting to see if the republicans challenge with another 15 candidates

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 10:40   #1708
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

The tipping point is 30% approval rating IMO, if he dips under that, they'll bin him. It'll mean his base is leaving him and that's all he has left.

Be interesting to look back and see what's the lowest ratings a president has won a second term with and how close it was.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 10:44   #1709
Visage
Lord Lucan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
Yeah, but I don't think he actually colluded with Russia. My guess is that Don Jnr probably flirted with the idea, but nothing substantial happened. I think the links from Russia to Trump himself will be really circumstantial and amount to nothing.

I also think while there's definitely something juicy in his tax returns, it'll be related to tax dodging and some other bullshit claims he's made. I don't think he's got laundered cash from the Russians or anything.

However, Mueller levelling obstruction of justice at him looks pretty certain now. I think the point will be that Trump has acted like a man with something to hide, even if the bigger claims made against him were in fact untrue. Trump is his own worst enemy in his handling of the investigation, if he'd just let it run its course and left the FBI alone he'd be alright but hard to see how he'll survive Mueller now he's kicked up a shitstorm. It's mental that he's continuing to disparage and disrupt a genuine federal investigation that has led to actual charges of people. If Mueller was consistently turning up nothing, he may have a point, but he keeps prattling on about Hillary and everything being made up, while those around him are led off in handcuffs.

IIRC a sitting president is immune unless impeached so he'll either be absolutely politically fucked with even Pence distancing himself, and end up resigning in a flurry of mental tweets.

Or he'll carry on as a lame duck and stubbornly refuse to accept the reality of his downfall. Can't see the GOP ever actually impeaching him but the democrats might if they take the house in November.

If I was them though, I dunno if I'd bother. A kneecapped Trump is probably the safest bet until 2020. He may even try and run again, which would be lol.
It's never the crime, its the cover up that gets ya.
Old 19-03-2018, 11:09   #1710
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...pproval_rating

It looks at their worst, a couple of presidents have had a lower approvals. But what stands out for him is that he's never had anything over 50%. Every other president has had way over that, even Nixon was 66% at one point

Neither myself or iam want to spend hours cleaning threads up and dealing with RTM's so do us a favour and reign it in a bit please.

This is now serious business.
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pies fingers his niece up the shitpipe, pies kicking fuck out of the sjws, pies wanks purple aki off, visage wrong again non-shocker, wanky lefty sjw's wrong again...lol