We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Games

Old 17-10-2017, 21:00   #31
creme egg

creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Lol at them basically admitting everything after MW was shit

They should have invited the little kid to join their squad, he would have pwned
creme egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 21:02   #32
creme egg

creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.creme egg is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Ffs makes me wanna get back in to CoD. Trouble is I'd be buying a console to play literally one game.
Old 17-10-2017, 21:02   #33
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

tbh I miss the days of owning noobs and using casual racism against complete strangers
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 21:02   #34
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Location: almost entirely immersed in an online world of "echo chambers" where I feel the pull of extremism
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Old 17-10-2017, 21:03   #35
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by creme egg View Post
Ffs makes me wanna get back in to CoD. Trouble is I'd be buying a console to play literally one game.
PC ffs
Old 18-10-2017, 08:01   #36
Northerner
Moon

Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Northerner is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
PC ffs
Used to play cracked versions via ASE back in the day....

PS4 now or gtfo tbh

There is always a lighthouse, always a man and always a city...]
Northerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 08:58   #37
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

egg you dick, pc ffs
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 22:35   #38
creme egg

would rather get cancer than take up PC gaming tbh
Old 03-11-2017, 20:28   #39
Enoch Powell
Black-pilled

Game has released.

Top rated review on Steam...

Quote:
well i dont realy know why i even got my hopes up for this "boots to the ground" experience wich was supposed to be more realistic than previous entries...so what greets me when i enter the campaign you might ask? well the germans are wearing waffen ss eagles on the side of their caps WITH regular army insignia on the front (no waffen ss units were present on the DDAY landings) , they are using PPSH wich was a russian smg, the rate of fire on the mg42 is laughably low, almost the entire german uniform types are just plain wrong! so i exited singleplayer and entered multiplayer, the whole ♥♥♥♥ing thing is filled to the brim with quickscoping kids just ruining the whole ww2 experience! the chats are filled with trashtalking...and the developers that had the audacity to call this realistic also added BLACK WOMEN AND MEN in the german army! yes black people from the freies arabien legion were present in the war, BUT not in the regular army! they have butchered ww2 in this entry no respect AT ALL has been shown! this is no more than a bad reskin of blackops 3 minus jetpacks...if you want real ww2 go with RED ORCHESTRA 2 or day of infamy with some skin mods... DO NOT BUY THIS! and to the developers i can say this...when you decide to make a game about historical events you also have a responsibility to make history justice! no adding! no removing! no censoring! no altering! history is sacred! this game is nothing but a blatant middlefinger to ww2 and those that fought in it, this game is nothing but a cavalcade of pampering to a spoiled safespace addicted group of people that ♥♥♥♥♥ their pants when they see the sig runes or a swastika...this game could have been good...but it fell flat...this game helps to pollute history even more..an example for you here, a friend said excitedly that there was black women in ww2 fighting for the germans...i said NO there was not! he said that he saw it in cod ww2...and he asked why would a game about ww2 a historical event include german black women if there in truth realy was none?! i said that is a realy good question...the only answer i could give was they do it to be "inclusive" on the expense of history...you are helping with smearing out what happened with liberal fantasy, alot of todays youth take alot of their knowledge from the screen, no books no docus just games and films...i am a ww2 afficionado and i also collect german ww2 militaria, this pile of anti history just sickens me to the core!
surprise surprise it's dogshit
Old 03-11-2017, 22:42   #40
yourmum
Fucking your mothers since the 80's

yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.yourmum is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
Game has released.

Top rated review on Steam...

surprise surprise it's dogshit
Fuck sake, I was really hoping that they might actually return to the glory days but with better gfx. Same dogshit happened with battlefield, they just rinse and repeat the same shite but with added pew pew.

You going to try it Enoch ? i was toying with the idea of getting it on steam, trying out for a few hours then asking for a refund citing that it was dog shit ? But if its proper dogshit fuck downloading 20+ gb
yourmum is offline   Reply With Quote