We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 25-05-2018, 13:46   #1
Visage
Lord Lucan

AKA: Bakez
Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default #Hometovote

Irish people travelling back en masse to repeal the medieval clause in their constitution that restricts a woman's right to choose.
Old 25-05-2018, 15:19   #2
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yes fucking "pro-life" cunts need to be gassed.
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 15:32   #3
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Very progressive of you
"If the Jewish press still thinks it can intimidate the Labour movement with veiled threats, if they think they can evade our emergency decrees, they should watch out. One day our patience will run out, and the Jews' insolent, lying mouths will be shut for them!"
— Jeremy Corbyn
Enoch Powell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 19:18   #4
Visage
Lord Lucan

Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Given your concerns over population growth I thought you'd approve of this.

Or is only brown babies you want less of?
Old 25-05-2018, 20:00   #5
natalie
Cad and Bounder

natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

I really hope it gets repealed. Noone should be able to tell others what they can and can’t do with their own body. No one should be denied cancer treatment because of a barely formed embryo.
natalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 20:06   #6
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post
Given your concerns over population growth I thought you'd approve of this.

Or is only brown babies you want less of?
I approve of abortion. I just think those opposed to it have a valid belief and aren't 'cunts' who deserve to be 'gassed'...
"If the Jewish press still thinks it can intimidate the Labour movement with veiled threats, if they think they can evade our emergency decrees, they should watch out. One day our patience will run out, and the Jews' insolent, lying mouths will be shut for them!"
— Jeremy Corbyn
Old 25-05-2018, 20:19   #7
Visage
Lord Lucan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
I approve of abortion. I just think those opposed to it have a valid belief and aren't 'cunts' who deserve to be 'gassed'...
Muslims should be exterminated, catholics should be tolerated.
Old 25-05-2018, 21:15   #8
natalie
Cad and Bounder

natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.natalie is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
I don’t believe anyone should be gassed but hownisnt a valid belief to think you have the right to force someone else to go through something they don’t want to and have less rights over their own body than a corpse does?
natalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 21:36   #9
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie View Post
I don’t believe anyone should be gassed but hownisnt a valid belief to think you have the right to force someone else to go through something they don’t want to and have less rights over their own body than a corpse does?
It's a valid belief, I didn't say I shared it. As I understand their position, they believe it's murder of a (to be) human being, ethically and morally wrong etc. and that to kill it is more of an evil than to force the mother to have it.

You don't even have to be religious to be anti-abortion, clearly. Belief in the sanctity of life etc. isn't the sole preserve of the religious.

I'm just trying to play devil's advocate
— Jeremy Corbyn
Old 25-05-2018, 22:27   #10
Visage
Lord Lucan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44241521