We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Food and Drink

Old 20-06-2010, 22:29   #111
pies
If you can read this you are looking at my user title, well done

pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pies is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post
Benktlottie....a terrifying vision of what would happen If pies won the lottery...
Dont be a dickhead all your life.
Old 20-06-2010, 22:35   #112
Oswald
how many people have been mugged?

AKA: Bakez
Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Oswald is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

VISAGE IS A COMPLETE CUNT

FAVOURITE CASK ALE LIST
ADNAMS SOUTHWOLD - Mosaic
FULLERS - Red Fox
CROUCH VALE - Snow Drop
CROUCH VALE - Calypso
Oswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 22:38   #113
Nat

Quote:
Originally Posted by benktlottie View Post
I would love to know what defines you as being better. Bigger house, prettier wife, nicer car? What is it Vis that makes you so great??? I'm actually interested, not looking for an argument.
Not trying to get involved in your arguemt here, cos tbh I'm not arsed either way... but i find it striking that the reasons you give why soeone might think themselves "better" are all material things. Since when did possessions make someone a better person?

just what i noticed
Old 20-06-2010, 22:55   #114
Ripper
BEALED

AKA: Reaper
Ripper is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Ripper is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Ripper is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Ripper is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Ripper is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Ripper is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Ripper is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Ripper is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Ripper is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Ripper is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Ripper is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER HAD A COFFEE GROUND ON THE THIGHS OF A BUSTY LATVIAN WHORE, ARE YOU SOME SORT OF FACKIN' POOFTER?

Last edited by Ripper; 20-06-2010 at 22:59.
Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 23:02   #115
Lilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by -nat- View Post
FUCK OFF! WHO GIVES A SHIT IF 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES ARE TOO STUPID AND POOR TO PROVIDE MILK GOOD ENOUGH FOR BABIES TO DRINK. WTF EVER HAPPENED TO BREAST FEEDING FFS.
Old 20-06-2010, 23:11   #116
Nat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOB View Post
FUCK OFF! WHO GIVES A SHIT IF 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES ARE TOO STUPID AND POOR TO PROVIDE MILK GOOD ENOUGH FOR BABIES TO DRINK. WTF EVER HAPPENED TO BREAST FEEDING FFS.
you clearly know nothing about it. The aggressive marketing of substitute milks in those countries stop the women breastfeeding. Go and read up on it if you want t have an opinion, otherwise stop spouting utter bollocks.
Old 20-06-2010, 23:34   #117
Visage
Lord Lucan

Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Youre not "better"than me. What makes you classier and better than me? I would love to know what defines you as being better. Bigger house, prettier wife, nicer car? What is it Vis that makes you so great??? I'm actually interested, not looking for an argument.
Lets start with baby steps. Where did I say I was better than you? Where did I say I was classier than you? Where did I say I was great?
Visage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 23:38   #118
iam
HAPPY

AKA: iam
iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.iam is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
What makes me laugh is I deal with "low level dev team leaders" like yourself on a daily basis and youre all the same. I have 3 of you "low level dev team leaders" reporting into me at the moment and they are as bitter and twisted as you -always angry and snidey, because they report into me. They have no control, theyre just little cogs in a big wheel who get told to work for people like me. Youll learn this soon in the real corporate world, if you even really do work in an IB...
After all of the above, you then say:

Quote:
Youre really not better than everyone here Vis, we're all the same.
YOU FUCKING SPAZ.

But good spackout, would read again
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

GOD BLESS YOU.
EACH AND EVERY ONE.

Hidden Spoiler Content
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Hidden Spoiler Content
AND A SUPER DOOPER DAY
iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 23:40   #119
Lilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by -nat- View Post
you clearly know nothing about it. The aggressive marketing of substitute milks in those countries stop the women breastfeeding. Go and read up on it if you want t have an opinion, otherwise stop spouting utter bollocks.
Natural selection tbh.
Old 20-06-2010, 23:42   #120
Visage
Lord Lucan

Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Visage is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam View Post
But good spackout, would read again
Big thumbs up to those who voted AN Other in the 'next spackout' poll.
Visage is offline   Reply With Quote