We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Films and Music

View Poll Results: Would you choose to kill yourself if you were terminally ill?
Fuck yes, pass me dem pills yo! 8 100.00%
I VALUE THE LIFE LORD GOD HAS GIVEN ME 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-06-2011, 13:26   #11
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Can I choose to kill other people instead of myself?
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 19:57   #12
The Jose Cuervo
I'll always be there when you wake

AKA: Jose Cuervo
The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Yeap, and i will kill anyone i love if they are like that and they ask me too.

We put down animals when they are suffering, we should be extended the same rights.
Old 16-06-2011, 20:32   #13
TheSultanOfShoeVomit
Going for a swim

AKA: Starkweather
TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Berry View Post
Yeap, and i will kill anyone i love if they are like that and they ask me too.

We put down animals when they are suffering, we should be extended the same rights.

Killing your own family is a new twist on the internet hardman
Old 16-06-2011, 20:37   #14
The Jose Cuervo
I'll always be there when you wake

AKA: Jose Cuervo
The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post

Hardly
Old 16-06-2011, 20:39   #15
pant
Your next wife

AKA: pant
pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post

fuck off
pant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 20:39   #16
pant
Your next wife

AKA: pant
pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.pant is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

stop trying to make it look to the internet like you aren't plotting to kill your mum and inherit the house
pant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 20:46   #17
TheSultanOfShoeVomit
Going for a swim

AKA: Starkweather
TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.TheSultanOfShoeVomit is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

OH SHIT, MARVIN BERRY'S MUM HAS THE FLU
Old 16-06-2011, 22:05   #18
Stagflation
Hereward

AKA: Stag
Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Stagflation is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Just watched this, you could tell there was part of the old bloke that wanted to live, I wondered how much it was about pride more than anything. I think people should have the right to die but there should be 6 months of counselling before being allowed to do it.

I've always supported Euthanasia since debating it at school but I was in 2 minds with a member of my own family about it. My Gran had multiple strokes and eventually couldn't walk, talk, write, draw or even swallow so she had to fed with a tube. If it had been my choice I would have helped her die, but there was no way to tell if she felt the same.

I used to visit her and I found it very difficult, the worst thing was seeing in her eyes that part of her was still in there, trapped in her broken body like the cruellest of prisons. I'd always agreed with the principle but seeing her like that I knew that if anything like that happened to me I would definitely want to die.
We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man.

C.S. Lewis
Stagflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 22:28   #19
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary Briss View Post
Just watched this, you could tell there was part of the old bloke that wanted to live, I wondered how much it was about pride more than anything. I think people should have the right to die but there should be 6 months of counselling before being allowed to do it.

I've always supported Euthanasia since debating it at school but I was in 2 minds with a member of my own family about it. My Gran had multiple strokes and eventually couldn't walk, talk, write, draw or even swallow so she had to fed with a tube. If it had been my choice I would have helped her die, but there was no way to tell if she felt the same.

I used to visit her and I found it very difficult, the worst thing was seeing in her eyes that part of her was still in there, trapped in her broken body like the cruellest of prisons. I'd always agreed with the principle but seeing her like that I knew that if anything like that happened to me I would definitely want to die.

My Granddad died of MND, well, pneumonia technically but MND destroyed everything about him bit by bit. It was a mercy in the end, his body just couldn't cope and he had no quality of life. Like your Gran, he was fed through a tube for nearly two years. Couldn't really move, or take care of himself in anyway. He was just a broken man and it was a downward slope, which has to be the most depressing part ffs, at least if you're really ill, you may be able to recover, so you can focus on that. But when there's no light at the end of the tunnel, just more and more misery and humiliation until your death, what is the fucking point in going through it?

His speech was all but gone in his final few months, he managed to talk sometimes, a few broken words that were minutes apart, if he was patient enough to stick with it. He said 'Let. Me. Die' which is possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to hear. He said it 5 times. No matter how we tried to comfort him.

The Doctor told us that MND didn't really affect the mind, just the connections to and from it. He was very much still all there. So, to all of us, we knew he meant what he was saying. He was of sound mind and judgement to want his death, he'd had enough, but there's nothing you can do. I believe if he had been allowed to legally die, he would have requested euthanasia. No doubt about it, and he knew better than anyone what he wanted IMO, he was the one living with it day in, day out, not the Doctors or the politicians.
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2011, 05:52   #20
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary Briss View Post
multiple strokes
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote