We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Computers and Technology

Old 08-01-2009, 10:20   #1
The Jose Cuervo
I'll always be there when you wake

AKA: Jose Cuervo
The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.
Default Alternative to Shift+Open in access

I have a database i need to make a couple of changes to, but the original author of it has fucked about and made it so shift+open doesn't bring it into edit mode.

Is there any other way to get into it?
Old 08-01-2009, 10:28   #2
flump
Hmmnmnmnmmnmnnm

flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Can you break the code (sorry it's been a while) and then when you are in debug mode just stop execution? Are you sure it's not one of those compiled MDB's where you can't do anything easily?
flump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:37   #3
The Jose Cuervo

The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.The Jose Cuervo is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

break the code??
Is there other button combo's folk can set?

I dunno, the person who made it wouldn't have done that deliberatly, unless they where just fucking around and thought 'oh that's neat'. Is there a way i can tell? it is still just an mdb file.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:39   #4
flump
Hmmnmnmnmmnmnnm

flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.flump is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

If you can (i think) ctrl+break when you know code is running, it will go into debug mode. From there you should be able to access design time.

I know "break the code" sounds rather like a Dan Brown novel...
flump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 13:05   #5
The Jose Cuervo

Nup, no matter when i hi breake doesn't do anything. Fuck knows what he has done to it.
Old 09-01-2009, 13:18   #6
Chuckles
happy

Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Chuckles is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Do you know how he's disabled shift-open?
Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 14:08   #7
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Cuervo View Post
I have a database i need to make a couple of changes to, but the original author of it has fucked about and made it so shift+open doesn't bring it into edit mode.

Is there any other way to get into it?
Rape the original author until he gives you the information you need?
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 14:22   #8
The Jose Cuervo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
Do you know how he's disabled shift-open?
Not even they can remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchist View Post
Rape the original author until he gives you the information you need?
I would, but he is my boss, who has forgot what he done.
Old 09-01-2009, 14:27   #9
capitalist
fuckpig

AKA: Anarchist
capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.capitalist is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

To be honest, I think you are cunted actually. Well, unless somebody has released a hack or some such to get around it.
capitalist is offline   Reply With Quote