We are not afraid

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Computers and Technology

Old 07-01-2009, 11:30   #1
AboveTheSalt
Humanist

AboveTheSalt is infamous around these partsAboveTheSalt is infamous around these partsAboveTheSalt is infamous around these partsAboveTheSalt is infamous around these partsAboveTheSalt is infamous around these partsAboveTheSalt is infamous around these partsAboveTheSalt is infamous around these partsAboveTheSalt is infamous around these partsAboveTheSalt is infamous around these partsAboveTheSalt is infamous around these partsAboveTheSalt is infamous around these parts
Question email to SMS services

Does anyone know of any reasonably cheap email to SMS service providers (e.g. email2sms.com)?

I have used a couple in the past, integrated into software applications, but they were designed for very large numbers of SMS messages (i.e. SPAM) and were not cheap. I have also used the O2 service which is free for up to 10 messages per calendar month but expensive beyond that.

I am doing a favour for my local Ramblers group who in order to increase attendance, send out individual SMS messages to their membership list before each walk giving meeting place and time and duration of the planned walk. They would like to be able to improve the spelling standard of the messages, speed of sending out the messages and to reduce the cost.

Thanks
AboveTheSalt is offline   Reply With Quote