We are not afraid Current Bitcoin Price: $

Go Back   Shoe Vomit > Public Forums > Food and Drink

Old 05-05-2017, 10:51   #21
Malcolm Tucker
The Enforcer

Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Malcolm Tucker is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

You keep telling us that science isn't exact, a lot of it is opinions, consensus isn't always correct.

Despite all the evidence that diabetes and sugar intake is linked, maybe they aren't. I'm sceptical we know everything about the human body and let's face it, if the government can tax us more on sugar and say it's to help save our bodies, they'll do it.
it's probably an FBIPLANTBYJEWSWHOALSODID911BTW
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 11:02   #22
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

AKA: ENOCH POWELL
Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tucker View Post
You keep telling us that science isn't exact, a lot of it is opinions, consensus isn't always correct.
Yes, the consensus that high carb, low fat is good for us, is what's caused the diabetes epidemic.

Quote:
Despite all the evidence that diabetes and sugar intake is linked, maybe they aren't.
This is something that everyone agrees on, because it is proven without doubt.

As for tax, the food industry has an enormous amount of clout, comparable to Big Pharma.
Enoch Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 11:05   #23
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Enoch Powell is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Maybe liver cirrhosis isn't linked to drinking alcohol?

Maybe skin cancer isn't linked to sun exposure?

How sure do we have to be about these things before taking the most pragmatic choices on the balance of probability?
Old 05-05-2017, 11:09   #24
Moses
Baron Balderdash

Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
And Moses, I have lived with diabetes for years now, and done enormous research into it, to a degree I doubt you come close to - though you will still presume to know more than me of course, as usual.
I know quite a bit about fasting, which led me to learning about the Newcastle Diet. You say you've lived with diabetes for years, yet you ignore what I'm saying... the Newcastle Diet can cure diabetes. It's not a fad. It's proven to cure diabetes. Even with people who've had it for a decade. It could fix you.

I'm talking about type 2, of course.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:13   #25
Moses
Baron Balderdash

Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Moses is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
I've spelled it out for you in the past and you haven't understood, is that what you're saying?

I am saying you should eat a high fat, low carb, moderate protein diet - permanently. Ignore calories. Test yourself regularly to make sure you're on the right track. Morning fasting level, then before meals, 1hr after and 2hrs after. Keep records. Find out what you can eat and what you can't eat by doing so.

Or don't bother.
'Ignore calories' .

Obviously you won't watch this, but prepare for ownage,

Video not working? GO OLDSKOOL! Or just give up. N* is bound to post a better vid.

You're saying avoid carbs so avoid the problems caused by diabetes, forever just managing the condition... I'm saying he can cure it, which is proven.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:20   #26
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I know quite a bit about fasting, which led me to learning about the Newcastle Diet. You say you've lived with diabetes for years, yet you ignore what I'm saying... the Newcastle Diet can cure diabetes. It's not a fad. It's proven to cure diabetes. Even with people who've had it for a decade. It could fix you.

I'm talking about type 2, of course.
Diabetes can't be cured, it's irreversible and progressive.

The people whom it has ostensibly 'cured' are not cured. They are MANAGING their diabetes, like I am.

Some people foolishly or dishonestly conflate having normal range blood sugars as having 'cured' their diabetes. No.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:22   #27
Groot
God damn it, you've got to be kind.

AKA: Penski
Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.Groot is a cheating bobble-hatted mincebag.

Quote:
And Moses, I have lived with diabetes for years now, and done enormous research into it, .
Thread over, dd read some blogs.

*n
Old 05-05-2017, 11:24   #28
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
'Ignore calories' .

Obviously you won't watch this, but prepare for ownage,

Video not working? GO OLDSKOOL! Or just give up. N* is bound to post a better vid.

You're saying avoid carbs so avoid the problems caused by diabetes, forever just managing the condition... I'm saying he can cure it, which is proven.
In your efforts to score points off me, you are confusing dimle and he will just say fuck it, I don't understand or it's too confusing, I'll just carry on with what I was doing (and isn't working) and hope for the best.

No I'm not saying 'avoid carbs' so don't lie.

I'm only posting for the benefit of one person, dimle. Nobody else here is interested in anything other than simply ridiculing me personally for their own satisfaction. And shame on them. I feel it is incumbent upon me to help a fellow diabetes sufferer who is lost. I can help them. But if they aren't interested, that is a tragedy.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:29   #29
Moses
Baron Balderdash

Quote:
Diabetes can't be cured, it's irreversible and progressive.

The people whom it has ostensibly 'cured' are not cured. They are MANAGING their diabetes, like I am.

Some people foolishly or dishonestly conflate having normal range blood sugars as having 'cured' their diabetes. No.
It's not irreversible and inevitably progressive, as the research around and from the Newcastle Diet proves. You're railing against information which is wrongly assumed to be right - all the crap about low fat diets being a panacea etc - yet when I point out you're doing the same sort of thing you cry. You assert it can't be cured but that's demonstrably false. It's been proven it's reversible through recent research.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:29   #30
Enoch Powell
Putinbot, obviously

I see people in those videos making comments like, my a1c is normal, which means my diabetes is cured.

It doesn't. It betrays a fundamental lack of understanding of what diabetes is, and what a1c means.